Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit this whole time I thought he's been dead for weeks but I can't imagine they would do all of this without credible signs of life.

You don't think they would put these resources into a recovery just to put this whole thing to bed? I know the State of Florida and local LE probably doesn't have an interest in saving the Feds money in terms of trial, appeal, prison, etc. But maybe the FBI does? But I have a very limited understanding of you would foot the bill for those various pieces.

Please forgive me if this has been discussed, I try to keep up but things are moving extra fast this morning! I'm seeing some speculation that maybe he is going to identify remains, but I just can't imagine they'd bring him out there to identify remains, would they?

I just find the timing of Chris finally getting out there to help find Brian a little odd...Cassie speaks out finally, clearly there's a divide in the family, now all of a sudden Chris is going to help.

Just...odd.

JMO

Please forgive me if this has been discussed, I try to keep up but things are moving extra fast this morning! I'm seeing some speculation that maybe he is going to identify remains, but I just can't imagine they'd bring him out there to identify remains, would they?

That would be in the morgue. I doubt they'd find his remains and just keep them there until his father showed up. JMO.

View attachment 316290
@kkuizon
·
Chris Laundrie is seen here going into the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park
@fox13news

There's irony in this photo. Hopefully Chris Laundrie will reflect on what the Petito and Schmidt family felt when they were searching and didn't know what they would find or where to search...

I just find the timing of Chris finally getting out there to help find Brian a little odd...Cassie speaks out finally, clearly there's a divide in the family, now all of a sudden Chris is going to help.

Just...odd.

JMO
I wonder if there is some guilt associated now. Their daughter is on tv asking her brother to come forward, she claims that she doesnt speak to her parents, Im sure her children are suffering with all of this. Maybe its just becoming too much for the family now, idk. JMO

I wonder if they feel certain they know where Brian is, and are taking his father to the area on a John Deere so that Brian doesn't see police vehicles and run... That is, he would see the John Deere as perhaps a normal park vehicle?

Agree. People have been so quick to make assumptions about him and his wife, daughter, etc. Unless anyone has personally dealt with the exact situation they have been faced with and whatever their son told them, I think its just as lacking morally to cast judgement without all the facts.
The facts as we know them. Gabby's parents tried to get in touch with Brian's parents because they were worried that they hadn't heard from their daughter in some time. The laundries didn't respond to even one of their pleas for help in finding Gabby. Now imagine if that was your child.

I think you're right about this and that would explain the reporting. I don't have an Apple device either, but my daughter does. Surely someone here does who can verify yes or no for sure.
Yes.
And in message preferences you can set what phone number you want the call to come from.

Myakk-SP-Hiking-Map.jpg
Trail Map
https://hikeitflorida.com/myakka-state-park-map-and-trail-map/

This is not Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park, which is where today's activity seems to be.

I don't think they'd find a body yesterday and just leave everything and regroup today with the help of the dad. If a body was discovered, the scene would have been properly secured and processed

Agree. A body would be taken away by the ME. ID would take place there. This is either going to be a negotiation, family member to perp, or family member is leading LE to a spot favored by the perp.

I think if they would have found remains, they would have come to the house & told BL’s parents immediately. That wouldn’t be able to stay hush hush for too long & the FBI wouldn’t want them finding out from the media. All JMO.

Pure speculation here, but I think they might have found a camp of some kind - or remnants of one. Or maybe something they think might be BL’s but need the dad to come look at what they found. Idk all speculation & JMO, but I don’t think there’s remains.

I wonder if there is some guilt associated now. Their daughter is on tv asking her brother to come forward, she claims that she doesnt speak to her parents, Im sure her children are suffering with all of this. Maybe its just becoming too much for the family now, idk. JMO
Maybe they are really wanting to see their Grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288