Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this. I think it's a softly softly approach by LE by using this new tactic of just BL's dad and one officer.

It will be seen as less of a perceived threat by BL, if he is in there alive.

A massive ambush by armed officers could lead to a shoot out (if BL has a weapon) or suicide by cop, or suicide by his own hand.

It is a far less menacing and intimidating presence for there just to be one officer and BL's dad.

My thoughts are that LE spoke to the Laundries and said,

"Look, we now have strong reason to believe he's in this particular area, and we believe he is still alive. If we go in there without you, there's a high probability BL won't come out of there alive. This is your chance to change that and ensure he does come out of there alive. You can reason with him, you can talk him down. Work with us to prevent another unnecessary death"

MOO

I have to agree with the "soft approach" in trying to reel in BL. But it also makes me wonder if that perhaps some kind of deal hasn't been struck with BLs parents so that they would help. I wonder about that because I don't ever remember seeing "parental protection" like this before. MOO, MOO

There was some discussion about there being contentions between GP and BL about keeping the van clean. She, in the Moab body cam claimed to be a little "OCD" about neatness. I'm assuming both removed footwear before entering the van's sleeping area after hiking, etc.
In the original van cam taken by the campers at Spread Creek, a pair of flip flops were seen OUTSIDE the van. It leads me to believe someone still had a reason to follow the "no shoes" in the sleeping area rule. Only one pair of flip flops, not two.
Someone is still following the shoe rule and is in that van - as the front of the shoes are pointing toward the back entrance to the van. Someone is missing. One pair of flip flops.
Who is inside and who is not?
And if BL had already killed GP, as in immediately after the Merry Piglets incident, would he still worry about taking off his sandals?

It has not been determined. I believe they are BLs. They both wore similar sandals.
IIRC her sandals are smaller, and have jeweled (decorated) Xs and Os on the straps. Someone posted a photo of them way back when but I can’t find them. His look like traditional men’s leather (Rainbow/brand)sandals.

well that sounds pre-planned.

It is my considered opinion that BL has been in continuous, if not constant, contact with his mom and dad since going on the run. This is how IMO the attorney can say they may find BL today. Because IMO it has all been pre-planned for reasons I won’t go into here. Wait til everything shakes out.

But IMO BL went from De Soto eventually to the AT where he was spotted, then to this GA golf course where he was also spotted, and has now made his way back to FL and apparently to the reserve. If he turns up in that reserve today I will feel sure my entire theory was correct.

Wow, just hopping on and lots to catch up on.
So, SB said LE last night and NPPD declined his words and it was actually the FBI that requested CL to the reserve. Hm, my oh my the daily scoop is like a soap opera.

Yellowstone. We all seem to do that. :)

NS received the last text that said No Service in Yosemite. So the texts would have probably evolved over time or maybe NS started the texting and calling after receiving that text from Gabby's phone on August 30th.

If you listened to Dr. Phil, he didn't even use her correct last name. Doubtful he had her number and if he looked it up under the wrong name, it's doubtful he called the right number.
Which name did he use? I missed that part. The L married name of the L maiden name?

being intimately involved in a murder isn't normal occurrence either, so why are you insistent that people's actions should be viewed from a normal perspective?

But either they knew about it, or they didn’t. You can’t argue that they didn’t respond because they didn’t know or they believed BL, and also argue that being involved with a murder (in any capacity) isn’t normal so we can’t look at this within the scope of what is normal or not.

Except that he stole her van - how would he explain that to his parents? especially when they were frantically trying to call all of them???
JMO
Listen I am not saying the Laundries may have some culpability here after she was reported missing. A lot of people are trying and convicting these people and NONE of us have all of the facts. We know that BL had GP permission to drive that van. I don’t believe the texts from GP family started until after her dad realized at some point the van was back in Florida.

Except that he stole her van - how would he explain that to his parents? especially when they were frantically trying to call all of them???
JMO
Listen I am not saying the Laundries may not have some culpability here after she was reported missing. A lot of people are trying and convicting these people and NONE of us have all of the facts. We know that BL had GP permission to drive that van. I don’t believe the texts from GP family started until after her dad realized at some point the van was back in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend