Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #56

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

May be dumb, may be immature, but how on earth then is he evading capture by the frickin' FBI? Seriously? How? MOO.

2. Jurisprudence

Jurisprudence Well-Known Member

I think LE is (or at least they had). MOO

Trooper, khaki and tiara1972 like this.
  3. TheGardener

TheGardener Well-Known Member

Despite SB's public comments, he doesn't seem all that anxious about BL's whereabouts. No pleas to turn himself in. No words of encouragement (Hey Bri! We're all good! Its just a credit card charge and you don't have a record. We can plead you down! You'll be home in a few weeks!).
    Remember the dream team? Even they knew better than to have their client doing a runner. They held a BIG press conference and actually won their client a lot of sympathy. Right or wrong, THOSE guys knew how to work the media for their client's benefit. Despite future mess ups, their client is playing golf in Florida. Fore!
    SB should take a lesson from the masters.
    MOO

4. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Well-Known Member

I realize people don't like SB and want to make fun of him, but I have never seen him contradict himself once through his texts. If anything, it was just a confusion. The date that BL left the house was contradiction on the parents part. So can anyone point out where he contradicted himself? Someone was adamant but couldn't show me any of the proofs because I believe they have been reading fake texts circulating twitter.

Cindizzi, carbuff, LadyL and 2 others like this.
  5. woods

woods Well-Known Member

Whose sandals are those on the ground?

LAhiker, whiterhino and tiara1972 like this.
  6. Hyway

Hyway Well-Known Member

MOO We'd have to see the redacted part to see if there had been a previous visit that noted when the vehicle was first observed parked in that location. It could be that this was labeled as an abandoned vehicle on the 14th to start the 5 day evidence chain till it could be officially deemed an abandoned vehicle.

7. kolokolo

kolokolo Well-Known Member

With help.

Which Laundrie will BLINK first?

SugarQueen, GDawg89, LAhiker and 4 others like this.
  8. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

Yes. That's what I meant. Jurors MUST start with the presumption of innocence. Deciding guilt shouldn't be based on what one thinks before the trial. It has to be based on evidence presented during the trial That's the law. Hopefully people who won't follow the law won't be seated on any jury. Ever.

JMO

Jackalina, Cindizzi, carbuff and 6 others like this.
  9. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

‘Just turn yourself in’, Petito family pleads with Brian Laundrie - follow live

LIVE Updates

Family attorney updates Chris Laundrie’s role in search for son Brian
    Steve Bertolino, the lawyer for the Laundrie family, issued a statement after Chris Laundrie returned from helping police search for his son.

"Today Chris Laundrie accompanied members of law enforcement into the Reserve to show them the trails and places Chris and Brian have hiked and which Brian was known to frequent," the statement said, according to Fox News. "There were no discoveries but the effort was helpful to all. It seems the water in the Preserve is receding and certain areas are more accessible to search."

‘I’m just bald’: Shirts launch for bald men other than Brian Laundrie
    “Nope! I’m not Brian Laundrie”, say the shirts popping up on stores like TeeChip and Etsytees, as spotted by the NY Post.

Police deny claims of new clues found at Florida campsite
    Investigators denied reports of “fresh traces of a campsite” at the alligator-infested Carlton Reserve that has been the focus of the nationwide manhunt for Brian Laundrie.

A source close to the family made the claim on CNN on Wednesday, but on Thursday Police spokesperson Josh Taylor told the outlet it’s possible what was thought to be a campsite was seen from the air.

“But when they got on the ground that’s not what it turned out to be? Sure, I think that’s a possibility,” Taylor said. “Bottom line, is that investigators are telling me that no campsite was found out there.”

‘Just turn yourself in’: Gabby Petito’s parents urge Brian Laundrie to surrender to police
    The family of Gabby Petito issued an emotional plea to Brian Laundrie for the “missing piece in the puzzle” to what happened to the dead 22-year-old.

Gabby Petito’s parents say they want Brian Laundrie ‘in a jail cell for the rest of his life’
    Gabby Petito’s parents told Dr Phil on Thursday that they want to see Brian Laundrie captured alive and imprisoned.

Mr Laundrie has not been charged with Ms Petito’s death.

Joseph Petito, Ms Petito’s father, said he wants Mr Laundrie to be jailed for the rest of his life.

LAhiker, Skigirl, 4mouse and 2 others like this.
  10. Jurisprudence

I think someone would have come forward by now. MOO (And, maybe they have. There's a lot we don't know.) MOO

LAhiker and tiara1972 like this.
  11. Bluebythec

Bluebythec Well-Known Member

Thanks!

LinasK likes this.
  12. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

It's Life 360, not check life 360. It's a phone tracker/GPS. My daughter refused to allow me to follow her that way.

SugarQueen, LAhiker, carbuff and 4 others like this.
  13. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

LAhiker, Cindizzi, Warwick7 and 11 others like this.
  14. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Very well stated.

Warwick7, Trooper and MassGuy like this.
  15. dacjess

dacjess Where is Summer

We don’t know. Posters have said they look like BL’s and others have said they look like Gabby’s.

LAhiker, Blue Amethyst and tiara1972 like this.
  16. Jurisprudence

I am not sure the reserve is a national park. And, the incident report cites a North Port Ordinance. MOO

LAhiker, Which_pancake and tiara1972 like this.
  17. LinasK

I actually believe he went there to toss her phone to a Gator. It might not eat a phone on it's own, but if something were tossed to a Gator whose mouth was open, would it swallow first without asking questions?

18. ZoriahNZ

ZoriahNZ Well-Known Member

They still weren't in Yellowstone, though.

The possible window of GP's death is suggested in the official documents/public releases from LE agencies - which includes a federal arrest warrant and search warrant. It doesn't take much to reasonably deduce. Both documents are publicly accessible.

But technically, you are correct, we probably won't know the exact details or estimate of time of death until a trial happens. Which is dependent on BL being apprehended first and then charged.

19. Jurisprudence

I keep forgetting about this. Thank you.

BUF likes this.
  20. LinasK

Thank you for that clarification. I went to reply to a post addressed to me, and got that very message. Had a phone call in-between.

carbuff and LadyL like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.