WY WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #6

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feralwriter

feralwriter Pls. read THE GIFT OF FEAR. Trust your gut always.

This. This is so accurately & beautifully put it makes me want to weep. Women like us have a heightened awareness for dynamics & even the most subtle signals others miss. The 'crazy female' trope is big in this case, as is the 'reasonable calm guy' trope. Thank you.

Bootsctr, ZoriahNZ, SuziQ and 9 others like this.

2. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

which we would know about if done in Florida - you really can't hide much here because of our"sunshine" laws..
    JMO

Quiche, thor124, wary and 4 others like this.
  3. bellyup

bellyup Well-Known Member

The video is a compilation of a road trip they had taken before this one and this one.
    I don't believe they were in Santa Monica anytime recently - it was from a prior trip they just edited it into this video.

Tippy Lynn likes this.
  4. avosamy

avosamy Active Member

5. bambibones

bambibones Well-Known Member

Agreed.

This flight back to Florida doesn't make a lot of sense if it was to move GP's belongings (or joint belongings) from a storage unit to a home. The plane ticket would have cost more than several months of storage unit fees.

It is possible that they were moving things INTO a storage unit - and that would make sense if BL was breaking up with GP - and would explain why GP's father (who did live more than an hour away) didn't help.

This scenario requires that LB then either changed his mind about breaking up OR didn't want to leave GP stranded in SLC (as she didn't like driving the van) and then returned to Utah, and then they made up and continued to Wyoming, where something bad happened.

I'd like to get the references for the flight to Florida and the storage unit stuff. I heard it on Dr. Grande, but I don't know his sources.

6. LauraAnne

LauraAnne Well-Known Member

He's 23, turning 24 in November.

edroid, Angelo, SurfieTX and 2 others like this.
  7. JuneRose

JuneRose Well-Known Member

i believe he is 24 almost 25, they met in high school so he age difference cant be to far.

feralwriter likes this.
  8. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

Regarding the Moab coincidence with Gabby's disappearance and the murders of the newlywed couple - it is a coincidence no doubt. However, when you add in the fact that the Moab area is a magnet for young/outdoorsy/transient-like people, add in the fact that such people tend to like coffee shops/whole foods groceries/bars etc, add in the fact that Moab is small and has limited number of these establishments .... it gets to be far less of a coincidence IMO.

9. GDawg89

GDawg89 Well-Known Member

Good question: and to add for how long is it saved before backup is full and then possibly deleted, or better, is it transferred to the cloud?

Karen MacLeod and Alkali13 like this.
  10. RoadRageKills

RoadRageKills Active Member

Ty. Someone stated later that "the other witnesses had left."

11. Poedelini

Poedelini Loss Of Innocence

What a frustrating mess is this. I cant imagine what the family must be feeling right now.

12. brookesmith

brookesmith Well-Known Member

This was discussed last night, and many agreed that Brian's parents likely taught him that everything was someone else's fault. JMO

13. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

I believe he's just 2 years older.

MsBetsy and girlhasnoname like this.
  14. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

15. JMI

JMI Well-Known Member

It's worth noting the murder rate in Moab, UT. in 2018, there was 1 murder per 100K. ZERO going back to 2012, and nothing in 2019 and 2020.

For a community to rarely see homicides to suddenly see 2 confirmed and potentially 1 other, it's easy to see how people keep gravitating to this NOT being a coincidence.

The timelines are vague and sporadic enough to make a connection between the two cases plausible, and I'm sure there are details that LE has that is not yet public.

I'm from Lafayette, LA and the lack of details reminds me of the Mickey Schunick case. The general public and those on WS were so desperate for details, and often pinned their frustrations on LE. When all was said and done, they had Lavergne's truck on camera, and methodically tightened the noose, so-to-speak. It wasn't long before they had an arrest and her body buried on his property.

Point being, while it's entertaining to speculate, it's important to understand that in most cases, LE has the tools and resources to figure these things out. It's just unfortunate that the family and general public's timelines don't mirror LE's.

thor124, SuziQ, TigerLou and 13 others like this.
  16. Harvath

Harvath Well-Known Member

Well it does seem he is a coward to upmost extent. Now we don’t have the whole picture and still don’t know what happened so that’s why I put *seems*.

I certainly wouldn’t have any respect for him for the rest of his life….if I knew him personally. As a man and an individual. As for not being able to get a job etc. I don’t really have an opinion on that one way or another BUT karma does always seem to come back around eventually. You reap what you sow?

thor124, Sarg, hawkeyefan51 and 3 others like this.
  17. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

HayLouise, Seni, TigerLou and 15 others like this.
  18. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

I bet some form of auto theft along with theft of possessions will be tacked on to manslaughter or murder charges in the future.

NuttMegg, Waddles and penguinface like this.
  19. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

20. GRT

GRT Well-Known Member

Why even release that? It's pointless.

Karen MacLeod likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.