Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think he'd lawyer up either way. I do think he would have provided some information at this point if this was an innocent misunderstanding. MOO

I agree with this. I absolutely understand getting a lawyer, regardless of guilt but not providing any information whatsoever is... idk, just weird

And if it wasn't camping, why not camping? I mean you have that van and all ....
Maybe he took the keys as a form of control. Maybe he left for the airport in the middle of the night when she was fast asleep and she didn't even know he was traveling. It would be interesting to see when the reservations for the hotel were first made, and if the stay at the hotel was extended from the first reservation.

I'm kinda knocked over by the statement that "I don't know that we are at the point that we have it solved". Which implies to me that they are close. How strange coming from someone who always has to tailor words for the public.
Regardless of whether or not he meant to say that, it certainly helps to up the pressure on Brian and his protectors.

I'm kinda knocked over by the statement that "I don't know that we are at the point that we have it solved". Which implies to me that they are close. How strange coming from someone who always has to tailor words for the public.

I wish that statement was "I don't know that we are at the point of finding her."

May be yet another message to BL with the subtle, yet not so subtle, message that it is time to come clean.

Absolutely. Those of us who have been there see this. And he was sure to end up with that van. I bet he thinks he's going to keep it, even after all this!

Some of the details may be wrong, but the suggested dynamic may prove to be correct.

He DIDN'T drive away in the van in the altercation. He got into it, reportedly to get away from her, and he didn't turn on the motor. She said she was afraid he was going to leave her, but he didn't (not this time, any way).

But I'm getting the impression that he may be a money sponge, from his parents and from GP, and that he was frustrated that the road trip wasn't turning out to be the way he wanted it because of GP's focus on SM - even though it was her van and her work that was making the trip possible. He may have, at a minimum, entitlement issues.

So you think that the only reason he would lawyer up is if he "knew" she was dead?

I believe that.
Any other possibility would be a better outcome for him at this point. Accident? Suicide? She ran off with some other person? She's alive and well they just broke up? She did it for attention? Yep - all GREAT outcomes for him. If any of those were the case he would be saying it. The lawyer would be shouting it.
IMO the only reason for the lawyer and silence he knows she's dead and he contributed to or caused it.

I'm hoping the questioning of any links between the double murder helps some info come out. I don't have an opinion one way or the other about them actually being linked but I'm hoping if BL does have info, this double murder link looming over him, that it smokes some info out of him.

Even if the Aug 30 text was sent days earlier, the content of the text is false. The text said something about there being no service in Yellowstone (except it may have said "Yosemite" by mistake), and that's not the case - there is service in Yellowstone.

I still think it's a fake text sent by BL to make sure GP's mom doesn't worry when she doesn't hear from GP or can't get in touch with her. MOO

If so, and if they can find out where the phone was when the text was sent -- and it's nowhere near Yellowstone because BL sent it on his way back to Florida -- that's evidence that he was trying to mislead GP's mother.

William Guthrie can't get his mail delivered or garbage picked up on Wabasso Avenue. News trucks are in the way

Most of that didn't bother him on Monday or Tuesday, when news started to get out that Gabrielle Petito, who lived on that street with her fiance Brian Laundrie and his family, had been reported missing by her family.

Reporters from various news outlets began showing up on the street, looking for any sign of the Laundries, who have said through their attorney they don't want to talk about the case.

However, at 12:45 a.m. Friday, his wife was hammering in wooden stakes in the drainage swale in front of their home, to keep people from tearing up the soggy turf and leaving muddy ruts in front of their home.

That's when someone yelled at her from a passing vehicle.

"They yelled, 'why are you protecting a murderer?'" Guthrie said. "That's not what was happening. We are protecting our property. Then that person in a white Suburban turned around and shined flood lights in the his (Brian Laundrie's) home across the street."
North Port neighbors worry about Gabby Petito, concerned about media, gawkers

actally he is 24, about to be 25........but acts 13 lol

It's sure hard to get a definitive age. I did find on one site his birthday is Nov. 18, 1997, which would make him 23 almost 24. Although, I did find other sites (with his pic, so it's him they're describing) that he's 37. And another said 22.

He doesn't have an entry in Whitepages premium, which means he's likely never had his name on a lease, so he's a little hard to pin down.

Hmmm....wonder if those scratches all over him and the swollen eye the officer mentioned could have come from somewhere other than G. That could be another reason she was crying so bad, she might have witnessed something.

Some of the details may be wrong, but the suggested dynamic may prove to be correct.

He DIDN'T drive away in the van in the altercation. He got into it, reportedly to get away from her, and he didn't turn on the motor. She said she was afraid he was going to leave her, but he didn't (not this time, any way).

But I'm getting the impression that he may be a money sponge, from his parents and from GP, and that he was frustrated that the road trip wasn't turning out to be the way he wanted it because of GP's focus on SM - even though it was her van and her work that was making the trip possible. He may have, at a minimum, entitlement issues.
By "he was sure to end up with that van" I'm referring to the fact he drove it all the way back to Florida.

Both of them working at an organic juice shop? This is news to me (what is the source?) and could change my impressions of what happened.
In the dash cam video GB stated she was working at an organic juice shop prior to the van life trip.

From the 11th to today I think LE has gathered quite a lot of information - maybe not enough for an arrest but I think they have a good idea of what may have happened IMO. I wonder if next her parents will stop giving interviews? If they do, I think that's a very bad sign about what happened to GP.
JMO
They've already been told by police to stop talking about their relationship

You bring up an interesting point @Herat and one I had not considered. Does BL have his own vehicle? If not, why not? I don't know of a single Florida kid in high school who did not get a car -either by saving money from jobs or a grandparent/parent gift. Curious indeed....
JMO
I thought I read early on that they had previously worked together at a Publix. Is that fact? If Gabby had traded in her car (I think it was a Nissan), to buy the van, wouldn't she need more money for that? Maybe Brian paid towards buying the van. Maybe he put money towards the renovation cost. Because the van was registered in her name, we are all treating it as hers, but they may have understood it to be theirs together. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288