Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its their actions both before and after Gabby was found that lead to many making such an assumption. They could not force him to do anything but surely they are in control of how much they themselves cooperate.

And they don’t have to share an attorney with him. I still don’t get exactly who is being represented by this family friend attorney. To share an attorney in a situation like this just screams “collusion” to me.

Brian is an adult who comes home sans girlfriend. For whatever reason this makes you call the family attorney. When she turns up dead you don’t rethink that choice of all sharing the family attorney? Or were you just not surprised?

Can't go in at night except on foot. It closes. jmo
Primitive camping is offered with a permit, per the map of the walking trails. So I guess technically you can go in at night, but you have to have a permit. Wonder if the Laundries has one?

Edit: I take that back, you have to reserve a camp site.

Also, it's worth noting that while call logs, data logs and message logs indicating sending and receiving numbers are easily obtained, message contents are not. Service providers are notoriously difficult to deal with on getting message contents with a subpoena. Most of the time they will tell you this information is not stored on their servers past a certain date.

If messages are backed up the cloud, that is one avenue of potential recovery. There are also forensic analysts who can pull information from phones, if they have the physical device available to them.

So short answer, there will be a lot of information avaliable from the phone records, but message contents will probably not be part of it.
Barry Morphew erased texts he sent and received on his cell phone.
And LE found most if not all of them.

I think it did close. MOO I wish I could find the video I know it was approved (I saw the mod approval on the thread so if I find it I will post it but it could be in any thread from 9/19 on). I just assumed it would be moved to media but I guess it's not technically MSM so it wasn't.

It was approved and appears on p1. of every thread in the first mod note. I have a desktop PC with a large monitor and just watched it again. I even slowed YT down and still couldn't really see it.

Does anybody else think that the release of more of Gabby's autopsy is somewhat odd given that BL hasn't been found yet?
The end of the fed search in the reserve or elsewhere?
Could this be the point this becomes a cold case?
Remember it’s just a press release. Coroner may just state autopsy is complete, toxicology showed no drug use & remains were released to family. No further information can be released at this time in order to maintain integrity of the investigation. I’ll be surprised if we get much more than that. Imo

They actually just had this question on Prime on NewsNation tonight and the attorney said that no one, including an attorney, is under any obligation to voluntarily go to LE and disclose BL's whereabouts. However, if they are asked directly, including his attorney, and they are not honest, that is a crime.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1447737611557220353?t=JgwwdWiuxQQEd1eMC_9Z5Q&s=19
And SB can keep saying that the Laundries don't know where he is. lol jmo

I have a question for the attorneys here. Is it illegal for SB to keep BL's location hidden, or to provide him a safe house? Wouldn't he be arranging a peaceful surrender or urging BL to turn himself in if he knew where he was?
"Similarly, a state bar opinion6 holds that a lawyer is free to continue to give legal advice to [a fugitive] client and to represent him before the authorities, as long as [the lawyer] does nothing to aid the client to escape trial.”7

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...esenting.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3dGGE63l5jx6bMF11qVfCp

JMVHOO

The story I recall is that BL wanted to go to Ogden because some infamous killer was from there or committed crimes in Ogden; thus, he wanted to visit the site.

As it turned out, the Monarch exhibit was being shown nearby. That is how Gabby ended up with the now famous picture of her in the elegant skirt while holding the small crocheted pumpkin in her hands. If I was her mother, I'd want that pumpkin.

JMHOO
One other note about this: The Bizarre at the Monarch is only on Sundays, so she had to be there on the 22nd.

Does anybody else think that the release of more of Gabby's autopsy is somewhat odd given that BL hasn't been found yet?
The end of the fed search in the reserve or elsewhere?
Could this be the point this becomes a cold case?
Maybe the info is particularly heinous and they want people to understand that he's unstable and dangerous, just in case someone is helping hide him. They may want to frighten then into giving him up by giving them the feeling that they could be in danger?

Are we talking about the same video?
I think many are confusing the original Bethune footage (that you posted) and the viral slo-mo edited version posted by a guy not connected to the Bethunes. Both links have been posted, reposted again & again. But if the edited one was ever approved, I can’t imagine why. I doubt LE would ever consider that evidence- only the original imo.

For those who missed it and don't want to dig back through threads, I wanted to reshare a post I made from earlier today on Thread 59. I have been digging into the Sept. 13th and a lot of people have been helping add in info they've found, so if anyone else had ideas on where to look for videos, I'm running out of ideas!

Here's an article originally published on 9/13. It references a photo of Chris Laundrie mowing his lawn on Monday (which would be the 13th) and shows the front of the Laundrie home (sans Mustang).
Mom of missing Florida girl, 22, pleads for help to find her daughter | Daily Mail Online

It was originally posted at 16:07 (4:07 p.m.). I've been hung up on the 12th and 13th dates, so I've been trying to really narrow down that time frame. So here's some research I've done.

I was able to find a daily weather history on WeatherUnderground for Punta Gorda, which is approximately 18 miles away. It showed light rain starting at 5:49 p.m. and ending somewhere between 6 and 6:30 p.m.

For Venice Muni Station, which is approximately 14.5 miles, it reported thunder beginning around 3:15, heavy rain at 3:55 pm. and continuing off and on until about 7:15 p.m.

If the article was posted on the 13th at approx. 4:00 p.m., then the photos had to have been taken earlier in the day. Taking into consideration the afternoon rain beginning around 3 p.m., we can safely assume they were taken before 3.

WeatherUnderground also reflects a high of 91 degrees at noon, so I would venture to guess they were taken the morning of the 13th because he wouldn't want to cut grass in the middle of the day. Clearly that is an assumption, and I am still trying to narrow that down.

We also have this video from Fox 13 at 6:03 p.m. I'm basing the p.m. off the fact that the news anchor says at the beginning "developing tonight." She then flips to one of their reporters who is live in front of the home. The Mustang is not there, the Dodge truck is.

There is a second video from Fox 13 during their 10 p.m. broadcast and they go back to the same reporter who is live again in front of the Laundrie home.

I took a screenshot of the second video and turned the exposure WAY up in an attempt to see the background. There's probably a much better way to do this and achieve better results, but I was trying to do it on the fly. It looks like the truck is in the background.

Something that caught my attention - if you look at the first video from the 6 p.m. broadcast, the truck is backed directly underneath the camper. In the second broadcast, if I am right in what I'm seeing, the truck is now facing the camper and possibly a little more towards the left. I uploaded both photos for reference. If that's true, then obviously the truck was moved at some point between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
So, you and I were discussing a clip on the media thread that showed the mustang gone. It was from Monday, but it was raining. So was the news media video 6 pm, not am? MOO

Oh, yes. Very specific in Cris and Roberta don't know where he's at. And most recently, "Chris has not been able to look for Brian in the only place Chris and Roberta believe Brian may be."
Well no one has asked if HE knows where his client is. How special! jmo

The blurry blotch in the center of the screen is indeed in the Bethune video. It's some kind of web, or print on the lense. MOO

Additionally, it is the Bethune video. They posted it online. It's not a video of a video MOO It is an approved source as you can see from the link providing Tiff's express approval.

Now with respect to the video and whether the door was or was not closing, I believe it is relevant. Others are entitled to think otherwise. In the end, let's face it, only the AUSA and FBI are going to decide what weight to give it, if any at all.

This video was taken on the 27th at 6 pm. See their description of this video in their YouTube channel for time and date (below link will take you to it - or the media thread, if you prefer).

I believed GP was dead by this time. If this is correct, this evidence, together with the other public evidence, might just have a time of death significantly nailed down - and that time would be sometime on the 27th -

After the Merry Piglets (what was that 2 p.m.?),
But before 6 p.m.

MOO IMO. JMO
Bethune Channel link with date and time.

Bethune video in HD lifted right from their own channel. The clearest version I've seen yet:

Trying to bounce this off my husband and his reply is "what difference does this make". To which I have no anwer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288