Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I’m thinking about this.. her parents have known for a while this was how she died. Her dad has been so hard pressed on telling people if you’re in an abusive relationship, LEAVE NOW! And he even stated that at her funeral. So they’ve known..
Possibly. I think they've just known that her death was caused by BL, not necessarily what exactly happened.
Jmo

IMO, she was dead by then. After Merry Piglets, but prior to Bethune 6 p.m. MOO
I agree with your timeline! I feel he was enraged at the restaurant, strangled her soon after the pulled off the road and parked the van. If he was out of control, she may have instinctively ran to get away and he caught up with her! This was absolutely no accident! It was an upfront, cold blooded murder in my opinion! I hope she passed out as soon as possible to avoid further suffering! I also hope the Prosecutor takes a kitchen timer to Court and sets it for 30 seconds so the jury can feel the air coming out of them and feel this horrific act!

I watched this new conference on Fox News and it was cut off when the show's time ran out so I didn't hear him say anything about DV. Also during the zooms the only time I even heard Brian Entin's name was when he was virtually asked to unmute his device to ask his question. I heard nothing else.

To me the entire Zoom press conference was a disaster, cutting off people while speaking, bad connections to ask questions. It was messy..
I saw it on PE. He was speaking of domestic violence cases in general. Think it was a slip of the tongue. It led all to conclude this was a DV case.

So sad. He strangled her. That takes three to five minutes. Very up close and personal. Same thing Chris Watts did to his wife. A special kind of evil. Also premeditated because he had time to stop!

If you are in a situation where you are being physically or emotionally abused, please leave before it's too late. Or reach out to someone you can trust to help you leave. If you have no one, call 800-799-SAFE. Please, been there....make the call.
Now that I’m thinking about this.. her parents have known for a while this was how she died. Her dad has been so hard pressed on telling people if you’re in an abusive relationship, LEAVE NOW! And he even stated that at her funeral. So they’ve known..
This was 6 p.m. on 8/27.
What time were they at the restaurant? I m ow this has been spoken about but gosh these things move so fast. Wasn’t it around 1ish pm? So they had the event there then drove to the camp. I think it was Brian who shut the door so I bet Gabby was already out in the field at that point. When was he seen getting rides? The next day?

A few threads back I had mentioned that in the pics Cassie took on the camping trip, there appeared to be abrasions and swelling near. BL’s elbow. If he choked her from behind martial arts style his elbow would have been right under her chin and those marks would make sense. Moo
Interesting. Do you have a link to the pics mentioned above?

I believe the go-pro video was taken on 8/26 between 6-6:30pm according to the woman who was also from Florida and wanted to stop and talk to them.

Sorry, I'm kind of slow today. I'm not sure what that has to do with closing the door for dust?

I personally don't think she was killed until some time later in the evening, over by the campsite.

Absolutely. I don't even disagree... but we need to start with verified facts in order to make any sort of reasonable speculation.
There are enough known facts for reasonable speculation that BL killed her. Him not being legally called a suspect or having charges levied against him at this point, per every legal analyst, is a legal strategy, the clock starts ticking in the legal process once charges are filed. There is no advantage to charging him now, it will not make him be found any sooner, time is on LE’s side right now.

Gabby Petito's mom, @Nikischmidt927, gave me this response to Laundrie attorney Steven Bertolino's statement on Gabby's death being ruled a homicide:

"His words are garbage. Keep talking."

We're live on #WFLANow (including FB & YT). 8.wfla.com/2YDJrBY #HeyJB

https://twitter.com/wflajb/status/1448015607291645953?s=21

Why the wait though?

The FBI/LE will have known the autopsy results prior to it being revealed to us today in the press conference, so I don't understand WHY - if they believe BL is the perpetrator - they haven't yet issued an arrest warrant.

I don't get the reason for the delay.

JMO
perhaps they are awaiting the results of further testing to narrow down the date of death. Same for any DNA testing. If they can definately tie BL to the murder, they will be in the best place to file charges.

This doesn’t change anything, IMO. The Feds likely already were told that preliminary results showed strangulation. They had to complete the autopsy to make sure other things weren’t also in play.

I figured it would be that or blunt blow to head.
I honestly thought it could be both because he had so much rage. It would not have surprised me. It is horrible enough as it is, I hope he didn't beat her too. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong