Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #62

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGardener

TheGardener Well-Known Member

Nobody has asked Sb - "So, if your client only has credit card charges against him, why is he hiding?" SB will try to steal a coroner's thunder, but he will not answer simple questions.

2. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

:mad: :mad: :mad:
    I cannot stand to look at any past photos from her sm except the ones that are only showing Gabby.

3. Panda1989

Panda1989 Well-Known Member

I was literally just going to write this! You read my mind! Or maybe I read yours! It is a VERY, VERY personal way to end someone's life. The person literally watches you and literally feels your life slip through their fingers. #JUSTICEFORGABBY

4. Newsjunkiejen

Newsjunkiejen Former Member

Well remembered! The daytime temperatures there certainly didn't look like sweatshirt weather!

5. Nudgee

Nudgee FLY EAGLES FLY.....

Yes. And it has been said that there was a small fire pit and a flattened area where a tent could have been pitched (I think her stepdad JS said that but don't quote me). Anyway, they may have parked the van and walked to an area to camp out for the night. Then something horrible happened. That's why I really want to see an aerial photo showing the distance and terrain between and around the van and her final resting place.

6. meatandcookies

meatandcookies Well-Known Member

I think, based on what the Petitos/Schmidts said on Dr. Phil, they’ll request that the death penalty be taken off the table, so BL can spend the rest of his life in a cement room and rarely, if ever, go outside. That decision will ultimately be up to the US Attorney in Wyoming.
    However, I still think the FBI will still use it as a bargaining chip to get information from BL and his parents. “Cooperate and we’ll see what we can do,” or the like.
    MOO.

7. cady

cady Well-Known Member

It wasn't in Blue's job description to describe the event as domestic violence. Just homicide and strangulation. He slipped up when he referred to Domestic Violence. (which just about everybody knew right off the bat, anyway) jmo

8. agilbe

agilbe Well-Known Member

I agree completely. I've thought this since the beginning, couldn't tell you why though. I feel they knew before he showed up on the 1st. JMO

9. sarahboirin

sarahboirin Verified Crafter

I'm wondering now what his other hand one doing when Gabby describes his hand on her face.

10. Katerz

Katerz Verified Insider/Robert Wiggins

He does have a twitter…….

11. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

Agreed !
    Esp. the communications to his parents --what did he tell them, and how did they respond ?
    Imo.

12. Bekind89

Bekind89 Well-Known Member

The dogs did not alert in the van? I did not know that. Jmo

13. angelwngs

angelwngs Well-Known Member

The most premeditated part of losing the evidence is BL coming home and vanishing to give his own body time to destroy ALL the evidence that Gabby fought for her life. All self preservation scratches, cuts and bruises that Gabby might have inflicted are vanished by time. So horribly sad.., IMO

14. soylattesandsleuthing

soylattesandsleuthing Well-Known Member

That would explain why some of the evidence markers looked to be by blood droplets. But those markers were scattered everywhere—initially why a lot of people thought they were bullet holes. I guess it’s possible he chased her. Just thinking out loud…I’m now wondering if some of those blood droplets (if that’s what they were) were from him as she tried to fight him off….

15. Katerz

Katerz Verified Insider/Robert Wiggins

Well they were pulled over not long after he chased her down. And hit her. And put his hand on her. So.. he can obviously control himself in some type of way. He didn’t seem hyped up from beating on his girlfriend in the videos.

16. Chrissy1958

Chrissy1958 Well-Known Member

I rechecked and I do think it is figure 5, not 4b as you have suggested. The motion was grabbing at her face not covering her mouth
    my point was that she demonstrated precisely what he must have done to her previously.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    Marg from Oz, esayer, ctmom and 6 others like this.
  17. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

So glad you pointed out his penchant for leaking out some info. I have never been one who wishes he would stop talking.
    MOO.

18. whiterhino

whiterhino Well-Known Member

Where is the tent and sleeping gear? If it didn't happen in the van or outside, the only other place would be the tent.

19. dtowndetective411

dtowndetective411 Well-Known Member

Yes. I actually was very uncomfortable when people wanted her to get 1million likes on her YouTube video postmortem because it was her dream, because that video has him all over it. I don’t even want him referred to as “her fiancé” by the media anymore. I want him referred to as her killer.

20. CharlestonGal

CharlestonGal Well-Known Member

If I was 22 again? Yep. Dusty, sandy, rocky. Who cares when you're 22 and full of hormones?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.