Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
But surely she'll tell DTBH :rolleyes:
Who knows, she might open up to Dog. She opened up to the press, and protesters. Little brother BL is getting all the attention, parents have ghosted her, her family is threaten and maybe getting backlash at their jobs. She has no one "on her side". Dog and his new wife, might convince her and hubby to open up, and life will not return to "normal" till BL is found, they could become hero's vs villains.

I support all hunting BL, bounty hunters, weekend warriors, the many bloggers, twitter, and forums. So far the FBI/NPPD don't have zip, maybe the unconventional/underground world can find BL.
Moo....

Gabby Petito's dad linked to incident at Laundrie home evening before she was reported missing
Eta:incident report

• Fox New Digital has obtained files that detail the police calls placed to the home of Brian Laundrie and his parents between September 10 and September 27. (Obtained by Fox News Digital)
There were at least two calls placed on Sept. 10, one just before 4 p.m. and one just before 6:30 p.m. Fox News Digital previously reported that the later incident that Petito's father was linked to the later incident on Sept. 10.

And three more were calls placed on Sept. 11, the day Petito’s mother, Nichole Schmidt, filed a missing persons’ report with the Suffolk County Police Department in New York. Police returned on Sept. 14, 15 and 16 and twice on Sept. 17, records show.

The records do not go into detail about who placed the calls and all summaries have been redacted – only providing brief descriptions, such as "Problem Settled," "No Police Action Needed" or "Report Submitted."

The most recent records provided by police were from about 5:10 p.m. on Monday, with calls earlier in the day at 8:06 a.m., 8:28 a.m., 1:29 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:13 p.m., records show. Apparent reasons for the 46 calls include "Disturbance," "Follow Up/Investigation," "Patrol Check" and "Public Service."
Thank you for that. Now we know what three of those initial 911 calls were all about. Plus, the date the Petito's found out that Brian had returned to Florida.

sbm

I know there are posters who have the footage or a screen shot they have DM’d to people. Can someone send it to me? I’m not positive I want to see it but my curiosity is ridiculously high at the moment. I would like to think BL covered her…

tbh I have also had a (something stronger than curiosity) to see said footage/screenshots.
iirc there has been quite a bit of discussion about wanting to see/who does/who doesn’t and of course there is some polarity surrounding that.
I think a possibility that may be under surface even for those of us who do have desire to see can be “explained” from a psychology/grief perspective.
Bear with me—I have not done any remotely related work in so long and completely changed career paths, and so am not a verified anything here. Therefore, let me lead my Holstein through this post to MOO all over it; even anything that might be true is heretofore christened by my cow
MOOOO

Most of us here didn’t know GP in person. Some of us probably “knew” her as well as one can know someone through SM before she was in the news/reported missing. IMO that doesn’t matter. Through pieces of the story (esp, from what I’ve seen, the Moab footage), we have formed some kind of emotion not just about ourselves/our own families and friends but for GP. Essentially, our empathy is high for more reasons than I want to list and make y’all read.
moo moo moo
Because of this, many of us are experiencing grief. All humans grieve differently.
I think there is kind of a trope in tv/books/movies when a loved one is informed of a death, asks to see the body, and LE suggests it is inadvisable…the person often insists anyway, with some form of “I need to, to make it real.”
IME IRL we are the same. Some of us need to see a loved ones remains to continue a healthy grieving process, no matter the state of remains. Some of us prefer to remember their perfectly whole physical form. Neither is wrong, bad, weird, or gross IMO.
obviously this situation is different—there are privacy (maybe not correct word but I’m in a hurry and can’t think of better) issues; we are mostly not family or close friends, where do we draw the line because there probably are people who just get kicks from seeing morbid things, etc. Also obvious is the fact that any view wouldn’t be visually recognizable, but rather we’d work from the knowledge that the “something” seen is what we have been told was later positively identified.
Super long post, but from the first time I saw a post requesting a view of the footage/screenshots way back, I wanted to toss a MOO grief theory out there as a way to say maybe some of us who have expressed interest are, beyond curiosity, also processing through a whole host of emotions surrounding one universal human fact that every person we connect with will die and that we all have our own emotions surrounding our own mortality.

one more walk of my lovely virtual pet cow here. moooo

The entire Eastern US, east of the Mississippi, is basically one big forest with farms and cities interspersed. If he avoids major cities and major highways, he could hide out a long time, or at least until he runs out of money.

When fugitives are found quickly, it is usually a result of staying with family or friends. A lone wolf fugitive takes a lot longer.

I doubt he is in Mexico. Mexico can be a great place to flee if your are a Mexican national (whether US visitor or "undocumented immigrant") or have family in Mexico, or at least "look Mexican". A man who looks like BL and doesn't speak Spanish would not stay hidden for long.

Hopefully, the FBI is monitoring his parents finances and looking for mysterious payments. I personally doubt his parents are sending money, however. I suspect when the whole situation became clear, he was told to leave but given a head start, but specifically told not to return.
Speculation here... would we agree that $15-20 cash per day is what BL would spend per day to survive if solo on foot? Does anyone believe FBI asked BL's significant others how much cash he had when he left? (and they most likely lied). I know they said he left the phone and wallet but common, had to have a wad of cash IMO...and the "follow the money trail is always near #1 with FBI/CIA". Your post triggers the thought...so the unknown is how much cash did he start with and when it runs out the one mistake we are hoping for should increase in likelihood. JMOO..

What dates did she change? I don't recall it but may have missed it.

She previously claimed she hadn't seen him since Sept 1st (?) I believe. Or maybe she said she hasn't seen him at all? I'll have to rewatch. Then it came out they all went on the camping trip together. So, she definitely HAD seen him at a later date than she initially said.

I believe they knew on the day of the autopsy that she was strangled. jmo On the news last night about this case, I'm not positive but I believe it was Dr. Blue who told BE that there were physical injuries. It could have been another guest on the news that I watch who only speculated, I'm just not positive at this point. But I know it was said within the context of Gabby's death. jmo

As the manner of death was quickly determined, my guess is that the Coroner saw fracture/s of the hyoid bone or hyoid horn/s.

Fractures of the hyoid bone are known to occur in 17–71% of fatalities following manual strangulation.

Fracture of the hyoid bone in survivors of attempted manual strangulation - ScienceDirect

Find a Host | WWOOF USA There are a few interesting places for BL to stay on this page as long as the hosts don't watch TV.
Yes, there is a lovely website. There is also a lovely forum where hosts and WWOOFers hook up with each other. It is very possible that a new member signed up and sent a forum-wide message for all hosts and members to BOLO for this person, along with lots of photos of him, letting them know it's possible BL is heading that way.:oops:

She previously claimed she hadn't seen him since Sept 1st (?) I believe. Or maybe she said she hasn't seen him at all? I'll have to rewatch. Then it came out they all went on the camping trip together. So, she definitely HAD seen him at a later date than she initially said.
Ah thank you. I thought she said it was taken out of context rather than the dates being changed. I haven't watched the interview she did with one of the morning shows though, so it could have been on that, or maybe I just misunderstood. So many things to remember with this case!

Petito has admitted himself, that he is a bit of a hothead and he figured that is why, Gabby, knowing him, would not tell him anything about her boyfriend(s) that would set him off. He knows himself well enough to know that being as upset as he was about Gabby's whereabouts, he had to practice self-control and NOT confront the L's in person, or Brian, in particular.. He made phone calls and texts, and did the right thing by insisting that NPPD check out the situation. jmo

The call/text non-responsiveness in September 2021 is less challenging for me to understand than the (possible) lack of "visit" to the Laundrie neighborhood/home *ever* by Mr. Petito. Those are my thoughts.
My thoughts are her father may have left an aggressive/threatening voicemail or text that prompted them to call the police. Northport was very clear that he had never been to the house in relation to the 911 calls on the 10th. Whether the L’s had received Petitos text and voicemails on the 10th we don’t know but I don’t think it really matters. We do know on the 11th the L’s refused to answer any questions, cooperate in anyway when LE knocked on their door to ask about Gabby. From that behavior on the 11th, I can easily see them ignoring the communications from the 10th. When they reported Brian missing on the 14th, they had BS on standby with specific instructions that LE was not allowed to ask any questions in regards to Gabby. Once the FBI took over after her body was found on the 19th, they had to cooperate, FBI had warrants to search. They may now be telling FBI any info that they know but up until that point per North Port, they refused do you have any conversations with them about Gabby.

I don't know and I am not sure if he or other family members were ever asked this question. I do know that JP and her mom called and texted repeatedly. JP sent them a text saying he was calling the police (at this time he did know Brian had arrived back home on Sept 1 with Gabby's van). All of Gabby's family's calls/texts went unanswered by ALL of the Laundrie family members including CL. I would love a reporter to ask CL why Gabby's family's calls to her went unanswered

CL did answer this question when speaking to protester's. She said that she never received a call or a text and that maybe the Petito's didn't have the right number. She said she would have answered had they reached her.

Ah thank you. I thought she said it was taken out of context rather than the dates being changed. I haven't watched the interview she did with one of the morning shows though, so it could have been on that, or maybe I just misunderstood. So many things to remember with this case!

Yes, she stated that. I'm pretty sure it was heavily scrutinized though because the reporter's question was simple (IIRC) and she was just trying to cover her butt. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member