Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering whether the decision to sell a condo was a last minute thing - to raise funds for something else? Looking at the listing - it looks like it sold soon after going on the market - so perhaps the sale was not foreseen when B and G left for their trip?

If you scroll down, you can see property listed for sale on 7/7, pending sale on 9/7, with sale completing on 30/7
259 Fenwick Dr UNIT 40, Venice, FL 34285 | Zillow
Or, it could have just been a good time to sell as the real estate market is very hot right now.

And since they have a million eyes on them right now, I doubt they're making any questionable financial decisions.

Attachments

• Falopian Flight Tracker 1.png
    Falopian Flight Tracker 1.png
    324.7 KB · Views: 92
Gabby and Brian were staying at Linksman as far as back to april 2020. The proof is in her tiktok video with the chicks. It matches the MLS pics of the kitchen cabinets. Idk if we can post the collage i made here. Also the sunroom with the the piano is 100% match.
This is curious...<modsnip> jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is, then he has had access to beard clipping equipment.
Exactly. All of a sudden any dude with a beard and a prominent nose could be Brian! I'll be happy to be wrong. I'm still SMH at the poor guy who had the Feds draw iron on him. That would have been unsettling, to say the least.

Look for the eyes - his eyes really slope.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Possible Brian Laundrie Sighting in Florida, Surveillance Video Shows (tmz.com)

36a5be572a4f475dab5bb9bb580d52a1_md.jpg

shot from a surveillance camera on the outskirts of his property on October 9 in Dunnellon, FL -- a tiny town, about three hours north of Laundrie's hometown of North Port, where his family resides.

Unfortunately, this video appears to be from October 9, IMO. If you play the video, the date and time are displayed at the top. I think the FBI would have checked it out and caught him by now, IMO, if that was indeed him.

True but this would explain their belongings being in storage and that they did live in the condo and not with the parents. On Gabby's instagram there is a picture of her at Venice Beach.
I thought it had been mentioned here that lots of condos are rentals.

So a tenant wouldn't necessarily need to move just because the condo is being sold. Only after it's in escrow and the buyer says "no, I don't want a tenant" does the tenant know they need to move. And probably 30-day notice still applies, although legally the tenant probably also must be given notice when the condo goes on the market, and I don't know if that suffices or not.

I have sold a home while it was rented to a friend. I told her I would insist on a 90-day escrow so she'd have plenty of time to find a new place.

I have also been a renter in a house that sold, and the buyers were happy to have me continue as a renter, so I didn't need to move.

MOO and IME

If it is, then he has had access to beard clipping equipment.
He could’ve shaved before fleeing. All he needs then is a razor, some water and possibly shaving gel, foam or soap. Scissors for beard trimming, if he is leaving some parts to grow. All small enough to fit in a backpack. A complete non issue IMO.

DBM - doesn't add to the case discussion

OCT 18, 2021
Brian Laundrie Possibly Caught On Video In Florida
Surveillance video captured in Florida showing an individual resembling Brian Laundrie -- the fiancé of Gabrielle 'Gabby' Petito and a person of interest in her death -- pedaling an old bicycle has reportedly been submitted to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review.

The Dunnellon, Florida resident who captured the footage on his property told TMZ the video was taken along a rugged sugar sand patch that is hardly visited by pedestrians.

The man said the unidentified bicyclist was struggling while carrying an oversized backpack and heavy clothing, leading him to believe the individual was trying to lay low.

The property owner submitted the footage to the FBI for review in connection to its search for Laundrie as he felt it was enough of a match to flag it.

[...]
Wow, that does really look like him!

Do we even know if B has ever been out of this country? That he even has a passport? I doubt it. I think he is somewhere in the east coast states, where he is comfortable. jmo

Yeah, as much as I do believe he could get lost in Mexico, I can see him kicking back, inside, nice and cozy, watching everyone trying to figure out where he is. Heck, maybe he could even be reading here.

The plot thickens....jmo..........UMM Rose, you have some 'splainin to do. jmo
Gabby and Brian were staying at Linksman as far as back to april 2020. The proof is in her tiktok video with the chicks. It matches the MLS pics of the kitchen cabinets. Idk if we can post the collage i made here. Also the sunroom with the the piano is 100% match.
It's another condo per @kimch33kim

Thank you, that street view was very helpful. Odd that the manager mentioned that they arrived on foot because IMO everyone there arrives on foot since you’d have to park the car on the street somewhere and walk to the entrance. Surely if the restaurant was busy as has been reported then the manager was likely not standing outside to see where each of the patrons parked. I don’t know what purpose there is to the mgr offering that information, I can’t see one. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998