Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate that the article is gone now, because I think it said there were maybe two purchases made at the gas station, which made me think a swipe at the gas pump and maybe a swipe inside the store. Now I don't remember if it was from the article or if I read that somewhere else.

If it was a cash withdrawal, he likely had to make multiple withdrawals, possibly at different ATMs since some ATMs limit the amount of money you can withdraw. I have no idea if it was a withdrawal, and now I'm doubting my own theory since a lot of cards have daily withdrawal limits anyway.

I can change the daily withdrawal limit on my atm card quickly and easily by phone with my pin. Changes made are effective in 24 hours or less, depending what time of day I enter the change. I’ve raised my limit as high as $3,500.00 per day on vacation, and feel certain you could go higher as long as the funds are available

jmo

That water run...was this morning? Timestamp when I read it says "30 minutes ago" and says it's Tuesday. So this is them visiting WalMart and ATT again?

It looks like one of those websites where people can update their "reporting," so...could it be referring to the trip before BL went missing? I'm so confused.

Water run? They bought a case of water last week, they must've run out.

I
OCT 18, 2021
Brian Laundrie Possibly Caught On Video In Florida
Surveillance video captured in Florida showing an individual resembling Brian Laundrie -- the fiancé of Gabrielle 'Gabby' Petito and a person of interest in her death -- pedaling an old bicycle has reportedly been submitted to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review.

The Dunnellon, Florida resident who captured the footage on his property told TMZ the video was taken along a rugged sugar sand patch that is hardly visited by pedestrians.

The man said the unidentified bicyclist was struggling while carrying an oversized backpack and heavy clothing, leading him to believe the individual was trying to lay low.

The property owner submitted the footage to the FBI for review in connection to its search for Laundrie as he felt it was enough of a match to flag it.

[...]
I’m at work but when I get home I will have to go back and look at the bike that was in the condo pics just for the heck of it. IIRC that was an old bike also.

This link will take you to the part where WFLA read out the info. on the gas station.
First, it's fantastic that you were able to link to the exact spot. Thank you. I have to learn how to do that. On another note, last night we were told the original source that JB and Walt are referencing here was not approved so we weren't allowed to discuss it. I wonder if now that WFLA is discussing it will change this though it still has not been corroborated or verified. (IMOO I think this may very well be not bc it wasn't legit, but rather, bc LE asked them not to report it out).

Finally, Walt discussing how the parents cannot be charged as accessories after the fact in Florida. I really do wish he would would stop speaking to this. MOO I personally disagree with this reading of the law. The Florida pattern jury instructions make it clear (to me) that this instruction is only given to the jury in a 3rd degree felony IIRC (posted it tens of threads ago so going by memory) of which this would not be. MOO Additionally, we don't know when the Feds were involved. This matter of the parents is probably a matter of federal, not state law. MOO IMO JMO

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Parents go on lengthy errand run in Florida: LIVE UPDATES

Chris and Roberta Laundrie spent about an hour at their local Walmart store just after it opened Tuesday morning, exiting with a shopping cart full of bottled water and other items.

They drove by an AT&T store – but it had not yet opened. Then went to a bank, standing outside the door until its business day began at 9 a.m.

After about 25 minutes inside, they hit the road again, dropping off a box at a nearby FedEx Office storefront.

Then they hopped on Interstate 75 and drove north before reaching another AT&T store in Sarasota.

25 minutes at the bank? That’s quite a long time, JMO.

It is very disheartening that he still hasnt been caught. I do not know how long the other fugitive at the reserve was in there, but I feel LE thought he was BL. I go back and forth feeling that he must be dead , then picturing him with his nasty feet on some coffee table playing violent games on a big screen TV. Sigh. Jmo

It's true, the date is an assumption only. The FBI says the indictment is related to activities after her death. But the language in the indictment is open in regards to dates, using "on or about" legalese for dates beginning Aug 30 and ending Sep 1.

Wasn't BL indicted days after her autopsy and manner of death was released? I imagine and this is jmo, that decomp was such that it was difficult to narrow down the exact date. Using BL's dates of leaving and returning to Florida, that can also further close the date of death, narrow it down and yes, only the FBI know these exact dates that he was using the debit card. Websleuther's here have done a excellent job of analyzing and piecing together the date of death using all reporting material available, and common sense.

Then how did she end up dead and decomposing at Spread Creek after he left? They seem to have evidence that he killed her so he had to have killed her before he ran back home like the sniveling little coward he is. Jmo

I assume the defense would try to argue that it wasn't him, and thus attempt to get the coroner to admit that time of death could have been later than the 29th.

Then let's be fair to each other. One side must prove she was deceased and the other side must prove she was alive. :D jmo

And, one side can hang on to her being alive after the 30th, and another can subscribe to the notion from the evidence we do know that it likely occurred 8/27, between the hours of 2 and 6 p.m., lol. MOO JMO IMO

Piggybacking off your post, is there some reason for the need for bottled water? Is the water from the faucet not drinkable?

I haven't a clue, I only remember they bought a case last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie