Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that area has rough terrain and windy roads, it could take that long.

So, he said he needed a ride to Jackson. There's a Jackson Idaho, a Jackson Hole Wyoming and the Jackson dam, where he was dropped off. Yes, that could get confusing. Is it possible that he offered 200 bucks because he meant Jackson Idaho (dunno how far that is)? Didn't someone report seeing them seeing them in Idaho, at the western approach to Yellowstone? Forgive me if I have that screwed up but, I think, that's what I read. I don't know the area up there and haven't familiarized myself by examining maps.
Jackson Wyoming.....It's the town near the south entrance to GTNP. Jackson Hole is the name given to the entire area and valley. Also the ski resort is called Jackson Hole. And Jackson Dam is at the southern end of Jackson Lake. To form Jackson Lake from the Snake River, I'd say. No Jackson Idaho in this mix afaik. JMO

If you genuinely did nothing wrong, and I have no idea, I can’t even ask what you know, I can only take this attitude as cruel and heartless,” Joe Petito said in the video, addressing Laundrie.

There’s 2500 miles between Wyoming and Florida, so if we start now it’s less we have to do when we pinpoint another location.”

Grand Teton National Park is the last place Gabby called her family before her disappearance, which has fueled theories about a “zone of death” in neighboring Yellowstone National Park where a murderer could get off scot-free.

“I would like [Laundrie’s] parents to understand, parent to parent, this is a serious issue,” he said.
Gabby Petito's father slams boyfriend for staying silent - REPORT DOOR

I don't think Brian could be "out of the country" that easily without being registered via his passport, located by interpol, customs, etc. Especially with all the entry requirements now due to Covid. I guess there is a remote (IMO) chance he could have taken a boat out to one of the islands, but I doubt that too. So many countries are closely examining Americans now, requiring Vaxx, neg PCRs etc. Even places like Haiti, Aruba, Bermuda, require US passports. Canada is not at all easy to enter. Even Mexico has complex requirements now, except apparently for Baja and the zone near the border. I really really doubt that family has enough money to spirit him out of the country even in previous non pandemic times. Also, JMO, but I doubt that guy has ever shown enough mental fortitude to learn a foreign language.

Now hide him in a mental facility like Hacking entered, that's far more plausible. IMO

I guess I misunderstood the favor part of the post. I don't see him taking off in her van all the way to Florida as a favor or return of favor, especially if she had good reason to kick him out. She didn't drive all the way home in radio silence so I don't think her kicking him out would be the same level of favor he returned.

I was being sort of sarcastic…I don’t actually think she kicked him out of the van at all. He was the only one who seemed to have an idea that he was fully in charge of the van, where it went, and who was allowed to be in it. Especially since he came home in it, and she didn’t, even though it belonged to her.

What did I miss? How is BL attempting to put Gabby on public trial? I think the public may be doing that after watching the 1 hr 17 minute bodycam footage.

The only time we have heard anything from BL was on the bodycam footage and his version of events closely matched Gabby’s and the Moontower Co-Op witness, Christopher.

And yes, BL may have use words like, ‘she is crazy” but young people being confronted by police after a stressful fight don’t choose their words carefully. The police were very focused on pointing out and taking pics of his injuries so BL was now being made more ‘aware’ by LE that he was the injured one in the situation. He seems to me embarrassed by being called the victim and went as far as to tell LE that he loves her, doesn’t want her charged, and that his injuries were no big deal. He didn’t embellish or withhold answers to LE at the time.

If the genders were reversed, Brian would most likely have been charged with DV right then and there. The only reason Gabby wasn’t was because of the LE Supervisor who came and challenged the officer in his decision. And then asked a very leading question of Gabby to solicit an answer to justify LE downplaying the situation. The lawyers are going to have a field day with that exchange.

Remember, all parties/witnesses versions have Gabby attacking/injuring him. If it were Gabby with the same injuries (and some sustained while driving) you would have sympathy for her. I would.

And can you imagine the reversal? It would be OUTRAGE from the public if you heard BL saying that the reason he slapped/was hitting Gabby was because he was tired of her telling him to calm down? But that’s what she admitted doing to him, while driving, while cops were behind them, and in public at Moontower Co-Op.

And her excuse for attacking Brian in public was “not wanting to be left behind” at the Co-Op? She could have asked for police help and reported her vehicle being stolen or asked employees for assistance or called her parents and tell them Brian left her. But her reaction is to attack him and force herself back in the car with him. Does anyone see a problem with her state of mind?

His reaction to all the mania was always ‘let’s separate, let’s calm down, let’s take a walk, and was only physical when he was confronted with her physical attacks.

Remember, there’s more to this story than anyone knows, and he could come out of this with a list of nefarious actions in the end but so far the bodycam footage and witness statements lead this story in the direction of a manic woman who chooses to lash out physically to solve an issue before any other option and who had separation anxiety.

I am most concerned that in her state (without medication or any other help since Brian had no clue how to really help her or himself) that she went missing (through no fault of her own) and Brian has handled that in the worst way possible. But if it’s proven that the last texts and posts including the Spotify list changes, were not her (in a manic state), then it was made by her kidnapper or Brian.

It may be a coincidence, but the fact that two women went missing and were murdered in the same area and time frame and (according to the police report) one of the officers left the Moab scene where GP and BL were being questioned to attend to a potentially dangerous situation nearby with an intoxicated person. there’s a lot going on (that we know of so far) in this short span of time around this missing person and murdered newlyweds. And history has proven that anyone in her mental state is easy prey to criminals.

But as always:
- I am still very open minded to this case. He could have killed her purposely, by accident, he could have just plainly went home and left her, she could have left him and then disappeared, she could have been kidnapped by the lesbian couple’s murderer, and then there’s aliens. There’s always aliens. I say that half jokingly (see Skywalker Ranch and other NP missing persons reports). -

This all sounds like my ex- telling me that my angry reaction to his constant mental abuse was my own fault and made me "bipolar".

In her "mental state"? You mean her justifiably being angry, fearful, or upset? Or is she just CRAZY?

I'm so sick of this blaming of the victim and accusing her of being some kind of monstrous abuser. The victim is Gabby, not BL.

What if they got in another fight and he just left? I agree with you that she wouldn't be OK with that.

If they had a fight and BL stormed off and didn’t return leaving GP with van, I think she probably would have alerted the authorities as soon as possible that he was missing. That’s what a normal person would do having lost their partner in the wilderness.

IMO.

We are going to see so many people come out of the woodwork. This is typical of high profile cases. MSM will report the sightings and information as fact without verification.

If you believed all the reported sightings in the Caylee Anthony case, she was having a grand time traveling with random adults to amusement parks all over the world. She was dead the entire time.

We need to consider that MSM doesn't always vet their info.

TikTok isn't MSM. Fox News isn't even MSM (per their own definition). I tend to be extremely suspicious of TikTok reports - but her story and how she delivered it has the ring of authenticity. She didn't make it up. She may have been mistaken that it was BL because of some coincidences, but she didn't invent this interaction.

Well, as someone mentioned upstream, we can probably conclude time was never of the essence in finding GP, at least from the moment he headed home.

Whatever his faults, he doesn’t seem like such a complete psycho as to have left his most-recent-love-of-his-life still alive some place, then refused to get her help. That would mean he’s always been a “beyond help” kind of psycho and it’s unlikely he could’ve hidden that side of himself for years. If he had, we can all give up sleuthing this because then no one could‘ve known anything about him and literally anything goes.

For a “normal person” there’s a certain cathartic release or sense of absolution to come clean and receive punishment for things they feel guilt over. And could the fact he chooses not to speak, be because of the tremendous guilt he carries that he’d rather live with? What I mean is, there is some relief when it’s over for most defendants. I’ve heard from prisoners who were glad when they were caught.

He’ll never have that if he remains silent.

IF he is guilty, he’ll live with this forever. Maybe he wants to, in a self-punishing, melodramatic sense. Maybe he views it as his own private cross to bear that he’s determined no one else will see (as a reaction to having had his personal life so documented on social media which he seemed more and more resentful of). Maybe it’s his warped private connection to GP.

Not excusing his silence. Just trying to come up with a scenario where this action makes emotional sense because it sure doesn’t make any rational sense.

OR he’s just a quivering immature coward on a level never before seen?

This also piqued my interest, and has me thinking that the parents and BL all know something they don't want anyone else to know -- including, apparently, their own daughter. Whether this means they are all complicit in something, nobody can say. I'm also considering how bizarre it is for a sibling to independently comment upon these terrible circumstances, clearly without communicating first with their parents or (at least) BL. When I take a moment to think about it, I can't make sense of it.

I can make sense of the family cutting off the information to the daughter, for her own good.

I cannot make sense of the daughter then appearing on national television with basically nothing to add. Very attention-seeking behavior, very strange to speak on behalf of a family that has all but shut down. (Seems to me very "rogue"). What is UP?
I agree. This seemed odd to me and I was getting deceptive vibes. IMO only.

What if the van was parked at Jackson Dam and him being let out there put him right where he wanted to be?

What if GP and BL hiked from Jackson Dam and something happened out there to GP. BL made his way to the CB / showers, got cleaned up (hence why not dirty / smelly), hitched a ride back to the van under pretense of heading to “Jackson”, and drove to FL from there.

Sounds plausible. I am also wondering if he was fleeing the van, and then changed his mind and decided to retrieve it for the drive to Florida Possibly hiked back or got another ride to the area.

Looking at the personality profile on the LE video. I can't imaging her camping by herself on a remote undeveloped area of the snake area.

My opinion on him asking for a ride is whatever his plan was is not going to work because he realized he could not hike the distance he needed to, especially with little supplies.

https://twitter.com/ashergrey/status/1438985778567127048
E_hN8EHVUAIwxIr

No connection between Moab homicides and GP case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong