Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. customCF

customCF Well-Known Member

It would not surprise me if they are never released given that the park service is a Federal agency. I do however think it is interesting that both the moab officers footages have been released, even though the second one took some time

lowes123, Marg from Oz and Nikynoo like this.

2. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

AFAIK Random Reddit, Twitter, FB accounts are not approved MSM sources. This is how rumours start becoming fact on SM.

3. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

4. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes Fasten your seatbelts...

I feel certain that somewhere in the 70 threads discussing this case, someone has posted information about BL's driving record. Does he have a history of moving violations and/or speeding? I can't help wondering if BL drove too fast frequently and may have used speeding as a scare tactic when he didn't like something that GP said or did.

5. cady

cady Well-Known Member

6. tiara1972

tiara1972 On Time Out

In my offline deep-ish dives, I haven't found any offenses at all, even minor, typical traffic ones. MOO.

7. Kristin Esq.

Kristin Esq. Verified Attorney

I'm not sure I have my own theories, but I think it could be any one of these or a combination. He just seemed to be an impulsive, manipulative, controlling person. They had gone away before - why now?

Marg from Oz, TL4S and customCF like this.
  8. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

Thanks - you should also see if you can grab a screen shot from the Bethunes video also.

Marg from Oz likes this.
  9. cottonweaver

cottonweaver Well-Known Member

Plus the contents of MOAB Melissa Hull's tape could damage the prosecution's case in event of a trial *

(* Judging from what Hull has said she discussed with Gabby- link upthread- & also based on GP's parents being reminded by their lawyer to minimise discussion of more details about their relationship with BL, GP's relationship w BL etc)

10. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

I am wondering whether the reality of living out of a van, did not meet the dream expectation. IDK, but how did they travel previously and for how long? I hate camping of any description and can bearly last 4 days nevermind 4 months!

11. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

I tend to believe that GP breaking up with him may have been the final catalyst and the last straw. GP had recently had the female officer tell her the relationship seemed toxic and that she should reassess her path in life. That may have really stuck with her.

Unfortunately, statistically a woman is most in danger when she attempts to leave such a relationship.

12. pcap

pcap Well-Known Member

Right. Just wait for The Sun to copy some random nonsense posted by a stranger on social media and then it's fair game to share here.

13. Hyway

Hyway Well-Known Member

Perhaps a one man memorial service.

14. Catz

Catz Well-Known Member

However, there are quite a few verifiable offenses for another person mentioned in MSM and threads.

15. customCF

customCF Well-Known Member

With what BL did after he got back to FL, hard to say what his thinking was. Memorial, trophy, no reason at all, may never know. MOO

Hyway and TL4S like this.
  16. woods

woods Well-Known Member

17. Hyway

Hyway Well-Known Member

Two different agencies; Two different policies. One a local municipality; One Federal. One was in control of the stop which is being investigated; The other is not. One agency under media scrutiny; One agency not. One agency also has a double murder to solve; One agency does not. One agency had its Chief take a leave of absence; One agency did not. Plenty of reasons for why one agency released footage and the other didn't.

18. Dexter12

Dexter12 Active Member

Creepy!

Marg from Oz and TL4S like this.
  19. TL4S

TL4S Well-Known Member

We really can't determine if BL put them on, or GP, before she died. I wish we could see what all the new stickers said. Might give insight into who bought and applied them. Jmo.

Marg from Oz, Nikynoo and tiara1972 like this.
  20. Hyway

Hyway Well-Known Member

Memorial or trophy? Guess that would be whether or not BL loved GP but did something heinous for reasons yet unknown, or whether he's a serial killer leaving a trail of bodies behind him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.