Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jurisprudence

Jurisprudence Well-Known Member

MOO -- I see no reason why the protestors would feel they wrongfully protested against the parents. No matter what the outcome today, if he is found, this does not change the fact in any manner whatsoever that they gave the kid a 4-5+ day head start. This we know from the public evidence of his reported "departure" and documented "missing persons" report. Couple this with the conflicting photographic and video evidence on when the Mustang was gone and returned, and these parents were not forthcoming. They withheld critical information. IMO. MOO JMO

Marg from Oz, Alcina, SuziQ and 16 others like this.

2. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

ew gross I didn't see that...but would make sense.

Marg from Oz, ringbearer and LAhiker like this.
  3. OtisC

OtisC Well-Known Member

It fits the pattern of emotional (over) reaction and fleeing from a reality.

My opinion

4. myrtille

myrtille Former Member

You dont know it was first offer. The reserve was closed to the public. And honestly would have been extremely irresponsible of LE to let them help in the search unless completely exhausted all avenues. Which they seemed to the day they allowed the father along. They started searching as soon as they were able to, when the reserve was open to the public. LE cannot search under water, but the should have rechecked areas closer to where his car was after the water dissipated. They missed the mark there. Until LE come out and say "Laundries refused to help", all evidence points to them helping. They told him he was there. And he is.

5. Curiousobserver

Curiousobserver Well-Known Member

This may have had a lot do with the receding water as well. It hasn't rained in a couple-three weeks and the water has gone down by a foot or two.

6. GatorFL

GatorFL Well-Known Member

Definitely not a gun. Guns are heavy and would not be laying like that in the bag.

7. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

8. GatorFL

GatorFL Well-Known Member

Yes, LE was looking in the water for him.

Warwick7, PixieStix and Kapua like this.
  9. meatandcookies

meatandcookies Well-Known Member

Yes, it had US Gov’t tags.

10. customCF

customCF Well-Known Member

BL doesn't strike me as the type of person to leave any kind of note in a situation like this

pcap and TTF14 like this.
  11. soylattesandsleuthing

soylattesandsleuthing Well-Known Member

My heart is broken for Gabby’s family all over again if this is BL’s body. Hopefully they are able to take the time they need to grieve away from the public eye. While they may not be able to find justice in the law, while BL will not have to face up to what he did in this life, my belief is that there will be repercussions for his eternal soul. The Universe knows exactly what happened and doesn’t forget.
    My hope for Gabby’s family is that they can continue to turn their personal tragedy into something positive. Gabby seemed like such a loving and kind spirit, and I have no doubt she’s so proud of them for how they have handled everything. GP’s family may not get all the answers in this life, but I pray they find the strength to continue forward anyway. May Gabby’s sweet soul Rest In Peace.
    Let it be.

12. Bertha96

Bertha96 Well-Known Member

Who knows? It's suspicious much like everything that has happened thus far in the case. The area where the remains were found had been extensively searched previously. If cadaver dogs had been involved, they can pick up the scent of human remains under water. Then the area where the remains were found today was open to the public yesterday and the parents did not go there. Instead they called LE last night and informed them of their intent to search this morning. After searching for a short period of time they found what could be BL's belongings and remains. That is suspicious IMO. There is a possibility that he didn't die in that spot or area. It's all up for debate until more info becomes available. IMO.

Blue Amethyst, dacjess, abr and 5 others like this.
  13. stormymama

stormymama Well-Known Member

I think the little blue tent is just a placeholder for the tape, maybe?

14. Gemmie

Gemmie Clam dip nose

Any idea what those trailers (or whatever they're called) are used for? They are pretty darn large.

And thank y'all for slowing down a bit. I'm now only 8 minutes and 4 pages behind. lol :p

15. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Agree. There won't be a note.

16. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

17. OtisC

OtisC Well-Known Member

I have little doubt the protesters feel any remorse for their actions.

I hope they don't, now, turn that into taunting.

My opinion.

ShadyLady, My2Boys and elleni like this.
  18. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

I do hope the Laundries will speak candidly to LE <modsnip>

19. PoppyJune

PoppyJune Well-Known Member

IMO, if it is him, it is better than never finding him. I could not imagine always wondering where he is or if he’s still alive. If this is him, at least they have that.

Marg from Oz, Quiche, Alcina and 32 others like this.
  20. myrtille

myrtille Former Member

He wasn't charged with anything. They told them where he was, he has been found where they said. Its not their fault LE took a month to find him. The protesters have been chanting "Lying Laundries" for a month. Turns out not really lying. Or that we have proof of. All that has been said publicly through their lawyer by them was he was in the reserve......not mexico, not under the flowerbeds, not stashed at one of the lawyers properties, not at the cops who has the same last name, not at the fathers business partners, not at the sisters, not in the walls of the house....there are to many more to mention.......

Imagine for a second they had nothing to do with it and didnt know anything. They are sitting in that house like prisoners, mourning Gabby, coming to terms with the fact their son is a murderer, whilst conflicted with worry that he is missing and maybe dead.

So what, they walk out of their house expressionless for 1 minute to get in their car, they mow their lawn because there is a grass regulation height and know if they don't mow it, the many social media detectives will report and fine them. They did about a sign. They go into the garden to pick some veggies. What do we want from them, to cry and scream when they leave the house, to get on the news beeging for their sons return when they know he cant see it cause he is in the reserve with no phone. What did we honestly want from them, and what would we have honestly been satisfied with. Because Cassie broke and spoke to the media, and not many people were satisfied with that either. So yeah, IMO i think the protesters should maybe do some reflection. And the protester who is a known fraudster who makes a career out of litigating should be ashamed of himself for trying to make money from Gabby's death.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.