Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

That's not true. The parents have said on numerous interviews with Dr. Phil that they didn't start texting and calling the Laundries until the 10th. The same day they called LE.

2. Kingsley

Kingsley Well-Known Member

Very weird.
    The difference is significant to how things played out. IMO.

3. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

4. Jurisprudence

Jurisprudence Well-Known Member

I don't agree with this. I agree we do not know but I am not on the same page as you in declaring the parents blameless at this point. We'll see what evidence comes out. MOO

5. annpats

annpats Well-Known Member

6. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

Like I posted years ago, all hell broke loose when JP discovered the van at BL'S and no Gabby! BL knew the jig was up. He had lied to his parents and to himself. His life was over and he went to the park to make it official! When a person decides to end their life, they are only thinking of that. Not mother or dad, or how it would effect anyone. I've experienced it... first hand!!

7. SaucyWalker

SaucyWalker Well-Known Member

It's also possible that the media has created a headline to sensationalize things once again. I will wait to hear it from LE (or whomever makes the announcement later today) that the Laundries went to the Reserve and then called LE. I have read a different account that states LE were there first, found the questionable items, and summoned the Laundries for identification. I have also wondered if maybe LE and the Laundries had made plans in advance to meet there today, due to the water having receded.

AdahJo, Mo Thuairim, autumnal and 3 others like this.
  8. Okiruy

Okiruy Well-Known Member

I completely agree.
    I’m wondering if it’s him and he’s now found, if the Laundries will talk. My hopes aren’t very high at all based on their track record, but a piece of me hopes they’ll talk.

9. OtisC

OtisC Well-Known Member

I don't recall the exact wording but I believe the first PC indicated a body with features similar to Gabby. I imagine this PC will be similar for Brian, at the most. Today's PC could very will be to announce the finding of partial human remains yet to be identified.

My opinion.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  10. Jurisprudence

I'm with you (100%). MOO

Spyglass, Xereta, JB1958 and 9 others like this.
  11. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Well-Known Member

Near the entrance, near where the mustang was parked.

12. Jurisprudence

Okay, someone had posted 8/30/2021.

13. Squirrel85

Squirrel85 Well-Known Member

Apparent human remains found after Brian Laundrie's possessions located in Florida nature reserve

I am not sure if this had been shared already or not. I am not going to weed through the feed.

I find it kinda sus that Brian's parents went to the park to help search for him. And within an X amount of time found items belonging to him. Things that weren't found during the initial searches of the park. If the parents KNEW what Brian's favorite trail was why didn't they inform LE? <modsnip>

Edited to add 'ed' to the end of Wait.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2021
  14. BunnyRabbit

BunnyRabbit Well-Known Member

Good grief

15. JerseyWasHome2

JerseyWasHome2 Well-Known Member

I believe that is correct. I watched the 60 Minutes interview with her parents and in it her mom said she was worried after a few days of no contact with Gabby, and everyone told them they're fine, they have no signal. She then started trying to contact Brian and it sounded like that would have been around the 10th.
    Edited to add link to 60 Minutes video. If you fast forward to around the 7:00 mark, it's mentioned there.

16. BCSleuth

BCSleuth Well-Known Member

Yes, more or less. The news helicopter is circling an area about a 20 minute walk north-ish of where the car was parked.

17. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Yes. Items belonging to him were found in the area, so this ain't a hard puzzle to put together.

I expect them to say they believe they have found him, but either way, they have.

18. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Well-Known Member

Today is the first time I saw Chris Laundrie verbally reply to the protestors. I guess it was after he found out they found his items or possibly his remains. Sad JMO

19. elmomom

elmomom Well-Known Member

Some famous dude once said “you can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometime you might find, you get what you need”
    They may never agree, but in my mind, this is for the best for everyone. If it’s him.

20. Keyedin

Keyedin Verified Paralegal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.