Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefacing with: I don't know this area so this may seem like a stupid question. :) Is there any way that the articles could have come from a different area and as the water receded the items were dragged to this location? Is the topography fairly flat or are there higher areas that drain to lower areas?
Exactly what I am wondering.

something is SO off. After the park opens back up to the public it’s the parents of all people who find his things?
Maybe they knew where he was at some point? Or he had been in contact with SB at some point but that stopped, concerning the parents enough to finally fully cooperate. Maybe they wanted to give him as much time as possible hoping he would flee instead of staying where he was. Or maybe they knew nothing other than he went to walk in the park and it's just the craziest twist in a strange case that the parents would quickly find where he was after a short search in the park after a month of high tech LE searches...

Just to clarify, from a local....
The homeless do not camp in the Carlton Reserve or the Myakkahatchee Park. Both are too far away from basic necessities and are downright dangerous to those that are not experts in outdoor survival skills.
So, the chances of this being a homeless person are very, very, very low.

I think they called LE last night because they new the park was going to be open to the public for the first time today. jmo

What was reported by WFLA is that the parents called LE last night to tell them they wanted to search that area. They could have went yesterday when the park was reopened to the public but chose not to for whatever reason.

Nicole Lauren @NLaurenTV via Twitter – 1:42pm 10/20
#BREAKING as the hunt for Brian Laundrie continues — a senior law enforcement official says what appears to be partial human remains have been found in the Carlton Reserve where he was last seen in a location that was previously under water.
@nbc6
maybe a gator did get him...or what was left of him.
I would like him to have to face justice like a man..but I don't think he is man enough to allow that. So I'm ok with him being dead so everyone can move forward and do positive things in Gabby's honor.

Anyone listening to CNN?
Shawn Reynolds
Producer,

@NBCNewsNow

@NBCNews

#BREAKING A senior law enforcement officials tells
@NBCNews
@PeteWilliamsNBC
what appears to be partial human remains have been found in the Carlton Reserve in an area previously underwater. The remains were found near a backpack consistent with items Brian Laundrie may have had
https://twitter.com/ShawnReynolds_
Can't get much clearer then that....remains of Brian I'm sure have been found...IMO

Really? They themselves handled and moved the items first? Now things are getting REAL strange. How is it known they didn't carry certain articles into the reserve?

IMO

I'm gonna hold off on the conspiracy theories until they don't find his body. If they do find a body, entertaining the idea that the parents planted something in the park with 100's of people watching their every move 24/7 and with LE right there in the park with them, would be a big waste of energy. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie