Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

WFLA reports CNN said partial human remains found in area that was under water, just now live 12:52 Central time

backpack found by remains may belong to BL

Live coverage | WFLA

2. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

this timing is amazing IMO.
    backpack near the remains (listening to WFLA live)

3. Keyedin

Keyedin Verified Paralegal

"Partial human remains found in the search area near a backpack consistent with items that BL may have used."

4. Bertha96

Bertha96 Well-Known Member

If it's "remains" he must have been there a while. Although the Florida heat and water could speed up decomposition. IMO.

5. Kristin Esq.

Kristin Esq. Verified Attorney

The remains were found in an area that was previously under water.

6. Runswithscissorz

Runswithscissorz Well-Known Member

. BBM

Where he was last seen??? Who the heck saw him? A trail cam? His parents? Or was this just an oddly worded sentence meaning last seen the last time he went hiking a few years ago. I’m confused

7. Cecelia

Cecelia Well-Known Member

The Fox13 aerial is showing the K9, and I can confirm that is a very good boy (so waggy and eager to please):

laurmac, jash, Marg from Oz and 22 others like this.
  8. Katerz

Katerz Verified Insider/Robert Wiggins

On fox10 they just brought a k9 out of a truck.

9. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

So he was right at the entrance all along? Yikes what a waste searching that whole reserve.

Flurries, jash, PhoneJockey and 35 others like this.
  10. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Maybe I've watched too much TV, movies over many years, and followed too many WS murder cases to not know that a person finding evidence does not move it, especially when LE is not far away.

11. JuneRose

JuneRose Well-Known Member

It has been said in plain English that the Laundries contacted LE that since the park had been opened back up to the public that they wanted to go out and search.....FBI and Law Enforcement met the Laundries out there this morning....and it hasn't been stated who exactly found the items.....i admit it is so very strange but I doubt the Laundries planted anything out there with every one standing right there with them!!

12. Sunset

Sunset Well-Known Member

Yeah and we are not supposed to feel suspicious at all.

13. HawthorneJuniper

HawthorneJuniper Well-Known Member

I’m not buying it without a BODY. I’ve always felt if he was in there he was dead. But I’ve also suspected a set up to make it look like he went in there & killed himself.

And if he did I hope the parents examine their actions. I really feel they handled this so badly for all involved. There is no escape from reality & responsibility. You can protect the rights of those you love while still behaving in a humane & civilized way. Maybe BL could or would have faced up to his actions if he had been at all propelled in that direction instead of indulging him & pretending nothing was going on.

14. CaffienatedOwl

CaffienatedOwl Well-Known Member

I am fairly certain cadaver dogs can pick up a scent through water.... so did they KNOW he was in there but didnt want their officers to retrieve the body because of gators, or did they not detect anything previously? SOO many questions.

15. Jemma

Jemma Well-Known Member

IMO

I think that the parents had not heard from Brian and a few days and after the park open back up to the public they went to the last location they knew him to be at.

and that is where they found their son‘s deceased body possibly partially consumed by an alligator.

16. Barbie619

Barbie619 Well-Known Member

partial human remains have been found alongside a backpack consistent with BL's.

17. Jemma

Jemma Well-Known Member

IMO

I think that the parents had not heard from Brian and a few days and after the park open back up to the public they went to the last location they knew him to be at.

and that is where they found their son‘s deceased body possibly partially consumed by an alligator.

18. Hyway

Hyway Well-Known Member

MOO I wonder what the BL's parents are thinking about LE right now. Its possible they told LE exactly where they thought he was and they had to find their son themselves. 6 weeks worth of hate from protesters and SM and they probably found him exactly where they said he was likely to be IMO

19. lmurdock0803

lmurdock0803 Active Member

So do we think he was there all along or he came back to the area later? I tend to think he had contact with his parents all along and when he stopped responding they went looking. MOO

20. pcap

pcap Well-Known Member

I know... when I posted it wasn't yet announced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.