Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, he didn't wait 2 weeks. The Laundries began ignoring GPs' family phone calls before BL arrived home on the 1st. They then planned things out - at DeSoto. And, he was then gone. No one ever saw him. One neighbor account has never been corroborated. MOO IMO JMO. He left almost immediately. IMO
That's not true. The parents have said on numerous interviews with Dr. Phil that they didn't start texting and calling the Laundries until the 10th. The same day they called LE.

The first press conference indicated that Gabby was dead. I have no doubt this one will indicate the same for Brian.

His parents didn't help him escape after all, not really.

I don't agree with this. I agree we do not know but I am not on the same page as you in declaring the parents blameless at this point. We'll see what evidence comes out. MOO

No it was Sept 10. See timeline at the beginning of the thread. And LE were notified the same day Gabby's parents called and texted the Laundries. So there wasn't a long period of ignored calls/texts.
JMO
Like I posted years ago, all hell broke loose when JP discovered the van at BL'S and no Gabby! BL knew the jig was up. He had lied to his parents and to himself. His life was over and he went to the park to make it official! When a person decides to end their life, they are only thinking of that. Not mother or dad, or how it would effect anyone. I've experienced it... first hand!!

I'm surprised that the Landries were operating so independently in the search that they had the opportunity to find something, look at it, put it into the white bag, and be filmed the whole time, with no intervention. IMO

It's also possible that the media has created a headline to sensationalize things once again. I will wait to hear it from LE (or whomever makes the announcement later today) that the Laundries went to the Reserve and then called LE. I have read a different account that states LE were there first, found the questionable items, and summoned the Laundries for identification. I have also wondered if maybe LE and the Laundries had made plans in advance to meet there today, due to the water having receded.

I think the press conf will say the same as we heard with Gabby, remains have been found that are consistent with Brian Laundrie etc etc and we will wait a few days to find out that it is him. I am devastated to think he is deceased, I wanted him to face justice for Gabby, I still have no care for the parents as I cannot think of any scenario where they would not answer the phone to Gabby's parents, I can't get the idea that the camping trip with all of them was a "farewell", I feel they all knew what he had done, whether they knew what his next move would be I have no idea. MOO
I completely agree.
I’m wondering if it’s him and he’s now found, if the Laundries will talk. My hopes aren’t very high at all based on their track record, but a piece of me hopes they’ll talk.

The first press conference indicated that Gabby was dead. I have no doubt this one will indicate the same for Brian.

His parents didn't help him escape after all, not really.

I don't recall the exact wording but I believe the first PC indicated a body with features similar to Gabby. I imagine this PC will be similar for Brian, at the most. Today's PC could very will be to announce the finding of partial human remains yet to be identified.

My opinion.

Last edited:
Apparent human remains found after Brian Laundrie's possessions located in Florida nature reserve

I am not sure if this had been shared already or not. I am not going to weed through the feed.

I find it kinda sus that Brian's parents went to the park to help search for him. And within an X amount of time found items belonging to him. Things that weren't found during the initial searches of the park. If the parents KNEW what Brian's favorite trail was why didn't they inform LE? <modsnip>

Edited to add 'ed' to the end of Wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
JB slipped up I think. As far as we know, G's parents were not trying to contact Laundries til sept 10 and 11. JB just aid he definitely believes that they were calling before that. He has had private convos w NS, but publicly, all we have heard is the 10th and 11th.
Will someone re-post live video for jb wfla? thanks. jmo
I believe that is correct. I watched the 60 Minutes interview with her parents and in it her mom said she was worried after a few days of no contact with Gabby, and everyone told them they're fine, they have no signal. She then started trying to contact Brian and it sounded like that would have been around the 10th.
Edited to add link to 60 Minutes video. If you fast forward to around the 7:00 mark, it's mentioned there.

I don't recall the exact wording but I believe the first PC indicated a body with features similar to Gabby. I imagine this PC will be similar for Brian, at the most. Today's PC could very will be to announce the finding partial human remains yet to be identified.

My opinion.
Yes. Items belonging to him were found in the area, so this ain't a hard puzzle to put together.

I expect them to say they believe they have found him, but either way, they have.

Wow!
If so

Unless I missed it, none of GB's parents indicated they wanted the death penalty for Brian.
They want him in jail for the rest of his life.
jmho

Some famous dude once said “you can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometime you might find, you get what you need”
They may never agree, but in my mind, this is for the best for everyone. If it’s him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater