Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they be will confirm anything that is not 100%.

It is much safer to say, at most, partial human remains were found that possibly belong to Brian.

I think the PC will be brief with minimum statement of facts.
Absolutely. But even if they don't express belief that it's him, which I expect, we all know.

I am totally confused by all of this. I do not understand yesterday, and then today with the search. I thought yesterday the L's were going camping again to get away from the press. Now today a complete 180 that the L's know where to go. How did they know today? Is this an accurate summary of what happened as i missed much of the news today. JMO and thanks.
Perfect questions....

I will say that JB Biunno of WFLA just said a while ago on their live feed (today) that Gabbys parents had been trying to reach out to the laundries for sometime. He is also the reporter that had lunch with Nikki Schmidt. I am def interested to find out once and for all how many times the Schmidts and Petitos reached out to the Laundries. That will help me make my final decision on the kind of folks they are.

https://twitter.com/WFLAJB/status/1447352069309059079?s=20
I heard it, but I also heard the parents. I'm inclined to believe Gabby's family. It serves them no purpose to lie about the time they initiated contact with the Laundries.

Did you listen to the former FBI agent?

Former FBI agent on Fox thinks the parents have probably been in contact with Brian all along and were able to take LE to the spot today after they haven’t heard from him in a while
This actually seems really plausible given their behavior the last day or so - running the errands etc

But what if he did not do it? What if he broke up with her and she left with friends in Wyoming? He drove home alone. What if? Has no idea what happen to her until the parents filed the missing person. What if that is the point he learns that she is missing?

And what if he logs into this forum and reads what is posted here?
The only reason the FBI would focus on that park for so long is if they had a suicide note.

SH clarified that they originally thought the 14th but he actually left on the 13th. I have to think they knew something at least by September 10 or 11th or I can’t it anyway understand ghosting GB’s family at the expense of Gabby’s safety

And I don’t think it was a mistake that they originally gave the wrong date when your kid went on a “day hike” from which he never returned. There is simply no way they did not know exactly which day was the last time they saw their son.

I will say that JB Biunno of WFLA just said a while ago on their live feed (today) that Gabbys parents had been trying to reach out to the laundries for sometime. He is also the reporter that had lunch with Nikki Schmidt. I am def interested to find out once and for all how many times the Schmidts and Petitos reached out to the Laundries. That will help me make my final decision on the kind of folks they are.

https://twitter.com/WFLAJB/status/1447352069309059079?s=20

And, @cady also posted the same and I recalled the same as recounted in my reply to her here. Thank you for posting this.

Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Protestors are at the scene. Unclear if also at home.
Laundrie's are at home. It is believed a police officer went to the home and is (was?) with them but it's unconfirmed.

At this point, anyone "protesting" is nothing more than an attention seeker, and a cruel one, at that. The Laundries feared their child was dead for weeks, and now it looks as though their worst fears are realized. Anyone, ANYONE who wants to bottom-feed on that has more problems than common sense.

Let the parents alone to their grief.

There were both federal charge and a federal warrant for his arrest. <modsnip> There are two federal charges against him for financial fraud, I believe.

<modsnip: Quoted post was modsnipped> the post I was replying to.

September 13: Brian goes for hike.

September 22: Warrant issued for Brian's arrest.

Perhaps you can explain how the parents reporting Brian was missing earlier could have aided in his capture nine days later? At the time he went missing there was no warrant.

But what if he did not do it? What if he broke up with her and she left with friends in Wyoming? He drove home alone. What if? Has no idea what happen to her until the parents filed the missing person. What if that is the point he learns that she is missing?

And what if he logs into this forum and reads what is posted here?

That is an awful lot of “what iff-ing” for him to possibly not have killed Gabby. I don’t think anyone runs off and kills themself because they did not do something that everyone thinks they did. Much more likely to be because everyone knows what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73