Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

I find it odd no clothing? I would expect clothes in shreds? I saw something too

Marg from Oz, JB1958 and kittythehare like this.

2. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

They were also working off incorrect information regarding his actual date of departure. I do believe that contributed to this outcome.

3. Fleur-de-lis

Fleur-de-lis Merrily we scroll along

I'm still wondering about their phones. I wonder where her phone is. I understand A phone of his was left at his home. But if only they could find all the texts etc of her phone. JMO.

4. Boondock Saint

Boondock Saint New Member

I am seeing what you’re seeing….I think. Do you think it is belly down? That’s what I think I’m seeing…with maybe a backpack on the back. I have horrible eyes though so who knows.

5. jtfolden

jtfolden Well-Known Member

I disagree. You may want to do a bit of reading on how the phrase "crime of passion" has been used in previous cases.

6. MountainGal33

MountainGal33 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  7. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

So you're referring to the object that we cannot see most of...that's inside the white bag?

8. Floy1

Floy1 Active Member

Seems to be something on a white table, people are looking at it and filming. One can tell it's on an elevated platform when -at the beginning of the video, soneone picks sonething up from the white surface without having to bend down as he would if it was on the ground. And indeed, it does look as described in the original post....

9. annwn

annwn Well-Known Member

Nothing states if they found anything related to the case.
    Did they or did they not find anything related to the case?

Marg from Oz likes this.
  10. mmeynstyn

mmeynstyn Active Member

Those are clips for the dry bag. To keep the items inside the bag dry, you roll up the top of the bag and clip the two ends together. This keeps the top of the bag rolled up and water out.

11. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

So when BL's parents found that bag there was no LE officer walking with them? The closest officer was a 20-30 minute walk away? This is the FBI guys?

12. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

In every case we discuss here, IE when searches were organized in the Morphew case, when we discussed Equusearch (Many times, but recently the Summer Wells case, on approved videos), ALWAYS the point is made that evidence is left as is, not touched at all, and LE called, even if it has to be by phone.

This just happened in the case in Texas of little Christian, 3 years old. Found alive by someone who lived nearby and called the cops. Same with little Rainn. Her finder on all terrain vehicle called 911 and asked permission to pick her up, as she was covered with flies. And the Laundries could have waved, or sent one person back to get LE. But instead, they took the evidence and walked 20-30 minutes away. So yeah, I ask, how did LE even know where it was in the first place? And why did the L's do that with evidence? IMO

13. Luna20

Luna20 Well-Known Member

Marg from Oz likes this.
  14. CamilleBSP

CamilleBSP Active Member

POI can also refer to a witness that police believe can provide useful information, for example. I don't think I can mention another case to give you an example, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the POI played a part in the crime in any way. Just that police is interested in talking with them because they believe the POI can help the investigation if they have any info pertinent to a crime.

15. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

The “notebook”….if it was a tablet, not a paper notebook, this may have been how the parents and BL were ‘talking’. He supposedly left his phone at home and had no way to contact his parents. His parents may have been able to use the ‘tablet’ not only to talk to BL but to find his last location….that is why they were so insistent BL being in that location. Jmoo

this may have been mentioned already, but the thread is flying on fast speed….hard to keep up..

16. Coquette

Coquette Observer

Yes, and I see a man in a blue long sleeved top standing just to the left and partially in front of the small white sheet with his hands on his hips staring down at the remains.

It makes it all seem very real.

MOO.

17. MaryG12

MaryG12 Well-Known Member

Actual paper, or cash?

Don't forget, dollar bills are made of cotton and linen - get them wet, they will dry out and no ink run.

Cotton and U.S. Currency

18. Fleur-de-lis

Fleur-de-lis Merrily we scroll along

People are not doing that. I think the Mods had quite enough of that during the CW threads when some CW groupies tried to post. One of our best, an attorney to boot, has shared something from her experience. It isn't giving kudos to the Laundries at all. My gosh there are multiple victims here, in terms of ruined lives and torn up hearts. MOO.

19. Magnoliabeach

Magnoliabeach Well-Known Member

20. Cloudydiamond

Cloudydiamond Awaiting Justice for Jennifer

So, this means that it's ruined?

Marg from Oz likes this.
  21. priyaya

priyaya Well-Known Member

not under the tent. in first 10 seconds before chopper changes angle and then under tree. also was confused at first until someone else pointed it out

Marg from Oz and Fleur-de-lis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.