Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Well-Known Member

Same, i wouldn’t want to ever be a suspect in any murder, much less that of my child, no matter what they’d done. I’d be terrified that LE would think I’d killed my kid by purposefully touching the evidence. If not by LE then by the general public which are camped in their yard.

2. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

Did the FBI, and the Laundries have the expertise on hand there to determine if it was (a) Brian, and (b) that he offed himself, or ( c) not Brian and (d) someone else who ( e) has offed themselves or (f) the remains of someone who was murdered or (g) the remains of Brian who was murdered by someone whilst wandering around in the swamp ...

3. Bertha96

Bertha96 Well-Known Member

If a piece of evidence is particularly damning or would make BL look even worse than he already does (or could show that the L's were assisting him while on the run), they could toss it away from the scene where it most likely would never be found. It's all guesswork without all of the information that only LE has access to. IMO.

4. Bordeaux

Bordeaux Well-Known Member

5. danablue1

danablue1 Well-Known Member

What is that face in the lower right. Do you see that but I still don't see a body :(

Seenit and Marg from Oz like this.
  6. Bertha96

Bertha96 Well-Known Member

Good question.

7. Claire182

Claire182 Well-Known Member

Thank you I genuinely get baffled by it. I was curious if BL was found guilty or a suspect in the murder of gabby if her family would be entitled to anything he left behind. MOO

Seenit, Marg from Oz and Trooper like this.
  8. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

LaLaw2000, jash, B4igo2it and 54 others like this.
  9. Coquette

Coquette Observer

Does anyone have a link for the video of the FBI searching the Laundries Mustang at night? <modsnip> This was just after Brian disappeared and the parents asked to speak to LE. I believe there was concern he'd taken a gun. We had it posted here but I can't locate it. I'll keep looking and update if I find it.

TIA.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2021
  10. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Me too. I'm leaning towards some expected contact not occurring yesterday when they went "out". IMO It's an interesting question, that someone else raised, like, 20 threads ago, are they eligible for a reward for finding him? If it is him. Was there even a reward fund at all? IMO

11. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Time for a break everyone…

Check back in an hour

12. Figuring

Figuring Well-Known Member

I wonder if the L’s knew where he was & just finally told police today? It’s very hard to imagine they really just stumbled on his stuff. Jmo
    All that is true, I'm speaking of the specific location he was in, in the entire park. Perhaps they held back that detail, hoping he'd come home or something. JMO

13. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.