Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow this does not feel satisfying. I hope his notebook reveals the how and why. Even if it’s not released to the public, maybe it can help ease some of the parents’ confusion.
We may never know why or how, but what we do know is that this case has given increased attention to domestic violence and violence against women, and that energy everyone put into finding BL needs to be kept up to honor Gabby's memory by helping solve other DV related cases.

Gabby Petito, Brian Laundrie seen in last known candid photos taken before Petito went missing

Not the big news now that Brian is confirmed dead, but I hadn't seen these pictures until now. Makes me extra heartbroken for what could/should have been.

ETA: Brian goofily wearing the hat that was later spotted in the Bethune video of the van—-it’s just hitting me so hard, this tragedy. Here two months ago we’d never heard of them and now my heart is so broken.

Last edited:
As much as I dislike the way the Laundries handled everything from the get go, as a parent I feel for them that their son is gone, likely by his own hand. I can’t imagine how that feels and I never want to have to know.
My heart breaks for the Petitos/Schmidts as well. They will never get the answers they so deserve. They will never get true justice for Gabby.
What an awful chain of events, so many lives forever changed.

It implies he probably died when he first went to preserve and we can stop thinking his parents had him in a bunker, flowerbed, condo or safe house, or that they were leaving supplies hidden in the woods.
Lol!

So, perhaps they found a skull. Is it possible he hung himself? Wasn't he found near a bridge? Or maybe from a tree.

In any case, I think cause of death will be difficult to determine if he's been in the swamp for a month. Unless he wrote a suicide note. IMO

Partial human skull, badly decomposed is part of the report from LE regarding the remains found yesterday.

We now know the remains are indeed those of Brian Laundrie. He most likely died there the night he disappeared.
Where did the skull get confirmed? Or just assumption based on dental remains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie