Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he has been dead since he entered that swamp, and he had no survival equipment with him. He was dead before he was wanted for the misuse of a debit card. What have the laundries done to cause pain and suffering to GP's family? They haven't even spoken to them. There is a freedom of speech which includes the freedom to not speak. The Laundries told the police what they knew, they were under no obligation to tell the public anything.

What if she broke up with him and told him she was going on with friends. Then everything fits.

Stealing her Van - sheriff Grady Judd weighed in on this and he said he would have arrested him on that charge
Sheriff Grady Judd on Brian Laundrie: ‘We would have never let him out of our custody’ | WFLA
Snipped
If it were up to him, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd says he would have detained Brian Laundrie after learning he returned home to Florida in his fiancée’s van without her.

I'm a big Grady Judd fan and all but it provides literally no legal basis as to how he'd be able to achieve that. I suppose the FBI should be reaching out to him for tips?

But he has been dead since he entered that swamp, and he had no survival equipment with him. He was dead before he was wanted for the misuse of a debit card. What have the laundries done to cause pain and suffering to GP's family? They haven't even spoken to them. There is a freedom of speech which includes the freedom to not speak. The Laundries told the police what they knew, they were under no obligation to tell the public anything.

no one, at least not here, knows how long he has been dead...

If BL died by gun, hope that the gun is found nearby.

I always thought that the only reason BL would go into the swamp was for suicide.

Me too. Made no sense to hide there. But made sense for suicide or staging to look like he’d killed himself. At least now we know.

Ultimately I think this is the best outcome for everyone. A trial is about the defendant not the victim. Victim’s families often seem absolutely tortured by the process, the constant focus on protecting the defendant’s rights.

Unresolved: why the parents were unable, during 4 or more hours of searching, to find him the day he went missing, or the following days had they chosen to search for him. Yet, a month later they made a beeline to his things, the bag and the notebook, and very nearly to the backpack and body itself. What happened between the day he went missing, when they couldn't find him (or did they?), and the day they knew, IMO, exactly where to look. IMO
It looks like he committed suicide while in the water so there would be no body or belongings. The water was up to a tall man's chest the police officer said in that last police press release. Or perhaps they walked by him or the alligators had already dragged him into the water. MOO

Where is it reported that he was dead “since he entered the swamp”?

Anyone thinking maybe the L’s kept SB as their lawyer because they suspected BL wasn’t alive anymore? No need for a better lawyer under those circumstances. Might explain them keeping him around JMO
JMO but I think the kept SB around because they KNEW BL was no longer alive.... and what would follow.
Plus he has been the "voice" or spoke person for them during all this.
JMO

It’s over. Time to move on.

The lawyer is a hothead from Long Island. They’re very common there. He did his best to help his longtime friends.

Leave the Laundrie’s alone. Let them grieve.
There's no one who is not allowing the Laundrie's to grieve.
There are so many unanswered questions that only they might know. :(
No, this case is far from over.
Gabby's parents deserve to know the truth.

There's the smaller matter of the theft of Gabby's credit cards, then Brian driving her vehicle to his parent's house without her.
Then we have a young vibrant lady murdered in a heinous fashion and the person of interest is also deceased most likely at his own hand.
Also hurtful was the refusal to answer even one call or text from Gabby's worried family.
If they had only replied with what Brian told them after returning to his parent's house, that might be understandable.
But to ghost Gabby's panic-stricken parents was inexcusable.
Why ?
Imo.

What if she broke up with him and told him she was going on with friends. Then everything fits.
I can't buy that theory because of the fake texts sent to her mother that had to have been sent by him, and his taking off in her van and using her credit cards. He had to have known that she was dead.

It looks like he committed suicide while in the water so there would be no body or belongings. The water was up to a tall man's chest the police officer said in that last police press release. Or perhaps they walked by him or the alligators had already dragged him into the water. MOO
Suicide has not been determined. I think he was far too much of a coward for that, and he left his brown notebook out in the elements, unless someone else took it out of the bag. I hope they find something conclusive in his skull.

It's far from over, and the investigation into Brian's death is just beginning. His parents have much to answer for.
Glad to hear that, I thought because of Brians death , no charges for him so that would be no charges on the family for the road blocks that were created. Or nobody will be charged for anything in this ...??

Worth a watch...SB interview includes hint of talk of FBI charges/deals involving parents, BL state of mind before leaving...
This is the one I saw I think. He said way too much about the "conversations [that] were had. Tom Whoever was practically smirking when he pressed about "misdemeanors or felonies," like"i can't believe this guy is actually entertaining these questions."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4