Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall this ever being discussed but then I haven't read everything in every single thread..

I remember it was stated here a while ago that the Reserve had trail camera's and entrance camera's.

All this time people have been upset, etc about so much time being spent at the reserve. LE/FBI stated they had good reason to be there based on good data.

I personally doubt FBI was going into Carlton based only on L's information or pleas to search. I'm starting to think BL was seen on video going into the reserve and never exiting. That is something I'd consider good data. JMO JMO JMHO
I suspected all along that the house that sits on the curve at Reistertown Rd & Estates Dr, across from the dirt parking area, has cameras. At the back of that property is a metal building which typically indicates a home business. That’s pretty routine for North Port Estate properties, as evidenced by arial views and business listings. I’m also familiar with the area as I looked at buying land there.

6969 Reisterstown Rd, North Port, FL 34291 | Zillow

Attachments

• A63E884B-3AC0-462D-B64A-4D03EEAF449F.jpeg
    A63E884B-3AC0-462D-B64A-4D03EEAF449F.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
inquiring minds want to know: Has Brian Entin finally gone home to sleep yet? I swear this man never rests.
I want to know what is in the notebook- luke everyone else.
Last but not least:
This is the one that sent me off the rails- I've never put myself in WS time out until Gabby Petito.
Prayers for their families, this is the worst tragedy for all these parents. It really is.

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

North Port Police today talked to me today about the cameras. They say there are other cameras that went up sooner -- before Brian disappeared.

8:32 PM · Oct 22, 2021·Twitter Web App

I remain confused. As we've covered many times, NPPD kept saying they "knew exactly" where BL was, until the 17th when he was reported missing -- and then it was all, "We don't track citizens, he wasn't a suspect, we had no reason to surveil him," etc. Highly defensive comments and interviews right and left (I'm thinking of when JT called in to talk to JB, but there were other defensive comments in the media as well). Now they're saying cameras were installed before BL disappeared?

I also remain sadfaced that I have no TV service and can't watch NewsNation live, sigh. Very interested in tonight's interview.

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

One of the things I held off on reporting -- but now will because Brian Laundrie is confirmed dead. Police installed hidden cameras around the house -- including this camera in a neighbor's yard behind the house. This particular camera was installed after Brian went missing.

YkJNoGrotxtgIucc
Who's that supposed to be hidden from?? Laughable!!

What did you think overall of that People article? I’m definitely curious about SB’s comments in there, because privilege remains even when you die. I got the impression not only that he says too much, but that SB seemed to be distancing the L’s from their son (they have no idea what’s in his notebook; he put them in a bind (im paraphrasing) etc)… just wondering what you thought of his comments overall. I think you had mentioned you saw many more interviews than me so you might have a better handle on his angle.

I don't really know what to think - it's been a whirlwind of different interviews across a few hours & hard to weigh what SB is saying & come to a conclusion.
I think he knows that people want answers & he's under pressure to give the media & public something but
yes there could be a strategy in there, to protect his remaining clients, as you hinted
However, if he really wanted to he could have lied about Brian's state of mind instead.
Instead of SB saying, for example ' but the parents couldn't stop him' & SB using words like 'grieving' on NBC etc SB could have said to the media that BL showed no real signs of internal strife & completely manipulated his parents with various cover stories which we've all mentioned on WS & went off hiking over a break-up.

Instead he's given me more of an impression of highly-charged strife in that household that morning, in The People article

I don't recall this ever being discussed but then I haven't read everything in every single thread..

I remember it was stated here a while ago that the Reserve had trail camera's and entrance camera's.

All this time people have been upset, etc about so much time being spent at the reserve. LE/FBI stated they had good reason to be there based on good data.

I personally doubt FBI was going into Carlton based only on L's information or pleas to search. I'm starting to think BL was seen on video going into the reserve and never exiting. That is something I'd consider good data. JMO JMO JMHO
Sorry for the duplicate post!

I suspected all along that the house that sits on the curve at Reistertown Rd & Estates Dr, across from the dirt parking area, has cameras. At the back of that property is a metal building which typically indicates a home business. That’s pretty routine for North Port Estate properties, as evidenced by arial views and business listings. I’m also familiar with the area as I looked at buying land there.

6969 Reisterstown Rd, North Port, FL 34291 | Zillow

Attachments

• 2512D62E-EC9E-418D-9AA7-DA47EEEF5D8E.jpeg
    2512D62E-EC9E-418D-9AA7-DA47EEEF5D8E.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Blatant clickbait headline on the part of the news outlet.

"Based on what we know so far… the only exposure, potential liability, would be either after the federal warrant was issued or if there was some assistance given while he was a fugitive," Geragos told Fox News, meaning Laundrie's parents would likely only be accused of a crime for actions committed after the U.S. District Court of Wyoming issued a federal arrest warrant for their son." (BBM)

"Additionally, if Laundrie confessed to his parents "prior to fleeing," that could potentially be "problematic" as well, Geragos said. Such an outcome, however, is purely speculative, the lawyer insisted." (BBM)
They all want to be in front of a camera ... makes me sick. This is a tragic story. Making a circus out of needless death and suffering for so many.

@BrianEntin

North Port Police today talked to me today about the cameras. They say there are other cameras that went up sooner -- before Brian disappeared.
It appears that LE had the Laundries under surveillance early on. I wonder why they didn't follow Brian when he left the home? Maybe they were not watching the video from these cameras real time?

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

One of the things I held off on reporting -- but now will because Brian Laundrie is confirmed dead. Police installed hidden cameras around the house -- including this camera in a neighbor's yard behind the house. This particular camera was installed after Brian went missing.

YkJNoGrotxtgIucc
They mustn't have been working the week Brian went missing then. Didn't NPPD say they knew exactly where he was, just a couple of days before he went missing?......:confused:

I remain confused. As we've covered many times, NPPD kept saying they "knew exactly" where BL was, until the 17th when he was reported missing -- and then it was all, "We don't track citizens, he wasn't a suspect, we had no reason to surveil him," etc. Highly defensive comments and interviews right and left (I'm thinking of when JT called in to talk to JB, but there were other defensive comments in the media as well). Now they're saying cameras were installed before BL disappeared?

I also remain sadfaced that I have no TV service and can't watch NewsNation live, sigh. Very interested in tonight's interview.
Many strange things with what was said. Now we find out about the cameras and things are more strange.
Either BL got real lucky and the cameras were not operational yet or nobody was watching the cameras live in real time.
MOO
Speculation

grieve

grieved; grieving
Definition of grieve
1: to cause to suffer : DISTRESS it grieves me to see him this way
2: to feel or show grief overgrieving the death of her son
3: to submit a formal grievance concerning grieve a dismissal

: to feel grief : SORROW still grieving over their mother's death
Definition of GRIEVE

The term grief is not always used to refer to a reaction to death.
jmho

It's the only thing that makes sense to me. It's solid proof authorities knew he entered and didn't leave. I wonder why it was mentioned here but never discussed, it's seems to be a pretty important piece of this puzzle. JMO
Didn't fit the narrative of Brian's parents aiding his getaway.

The attorney, who said he has known the Laundrie family for more than 20 years, said during a previous television interview that Brian was "grieving" and was upset when he left for the hike that day.

On Friday, he stepped away from that, saying he used the "wrong term," and "could have used a better choice of words."

"I still stand by that Brian was upset, he was distressed. … He was out of sorts," Bertolino told Fox News Digital. "At the time, Chris said, you know, ‘I couldn’t stop him. He was going.’ Brian was determined to go for a hike, and that seems to be something that we wish he didn’t do."
Brian Laundrie's lawyer: FBI has 'everything they need' in Gabby Petito murder probe

'A bad state of mind': What the last conversation Brian Laundrie had with his parents was like - East Idaho News
This guy is always backtracking. Again, his words are garbage. He obviously knows more than he’s saying.

Can someone post the live video (actual) not the link, of News nation at 9 when it comes on? Or do we have to wait til its over? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd