Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the duplicate post!

I suspected all along that the house that sits on the curve at Reistertown Rd & Estates Dr, across from the dirt parking area, has cameras. At the back of that property is a metal building which typically indicates a home business. That’s is pretty routine for North Port Estate properties, as evidenced by arial views and business listings. I’m also familiar with the area as I looked at buying land there.

6969 Reisterstown Rd, North Port, FL 34291 | Zillow
This and the revelation that Brian Entin is saying that LE had cameras on the Laundrie house before BL left makes you wonder, when did BL really last leave?

grieve

grieved; grieving
Definition of grieve
1: to cause to suffer : DISTRESS it grieves me to see him this way
2: to feel or show grief overgrieving the death of her son
3: to submit a formal grievance concerning grieve a dismissal

: to feel grief : SORROW still grieving over their mother's death
Definition of GRIEVE

The term grief is not always used to refer to a reaction to death.
jmho

I don't think Mr. Bertolino consulted the dictionary before saying that Brian was grieving. I'm going to guess that he understands the connotation, but he just didn't use that understanding in the moment of his comment.

Just now jumping in...
And I just saw this. Interesting. Please forgive if it's a repeat:

Laundrie Cause Of Death Stymies Coroner, Bones To Be Studied
An attorney said no cause of death was determined by an autopsy of Brian Laundrie's remains; his bones will be examined, reports said.

me___04150326583.jpg

Tiffany Razzano, Patch Staff
Posted Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 12:19 pm ET|Updated Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 7:07 pm ET
Updated: 6:45 p.m., Friday
NORTH PORT, FL — No cause of death could be determined after an autopsy of Brian Laundrie's remains Friday, the attorney for his family told a Fox 5 NY reporter.
Steven Bertolino said that since no cause of death could be identified, Laundrie's bones would be sent to an anthropologist for examination.
[...]
Given Laundrie's state of mind when he left his parents' home, the attorney said the family "suspected that he may have hurt himself."
He told "Good Morning America," "Of course, knowing his mental state when he walked out the door, it was always a concern, but let's wait for the medical examiner. If they can come up with some other explanation for the cause of death, we're going to accept that. If not, I guess we're going to have to accept that Brian did kill himself."
The Laundries aren't surprised their son was found dead, and they had talked about the possibility multiple times, the attorney added.

-------------------
Much, much more in the article, along with additional links for other info.
------------------
Source:
Laundrie's Bones Will Be Sent To Anthropologist After No Cause Of Death Determined: Report
Curious to see if they find animal marks of some sort on his bones. That would be a form of justice, if his life was taken instead of him taking it.

I don't think Mr. Bertolino consulted the dictionary before saying that Brian was grieving. I'm going to guess that he understands the connotation, but he just didn't use that understanding in the moment of his comment.
He said that was what the Laundries said. IE their words. He said the Laundries said Bl was grieving, on the 13th. How can he revise the words of other people?

LE put camera's up around the home ( back yard) ..
One of the things I held off on reporting -- but now will because Brian Laundrie is confirmed dead. Police installed hidden cameras around the house -- including this camera in a neighbor's yard behind the house. This particular camera was installed after Brian went missing.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1451707463833726985

Excuse me...but did SB say BL was upset, distressed and not himself from the time he arrived back on Sept.1st. until the day he left for the game preserve on Sept. 13th?
Then, who was the guy in Fort DeSoto Park chugging down smores and yukking it up with his nephews on Sept.6th?

Indeed - who was the guy who went camping with his family on Sept. 6th?

I'll tell you who he was: He was the guy who, based upon strong circumstantial evidence, strangled Gabby to death, left her in the wilderness, stole her van and bank card, and hi-tailed it back to the seemingly safe haven of his parents' house.

IMO, this dude wasn't in distress until he became aware that the jig was up and his days of freedom were numbered.

I think BL was surprised at the amount of media attention that Gabby's disappearance attracted. IMO, he may have expected to return home with few or no questions asked, hoping that whatever BS story he may have told his parents would have been enough to assuage further investigation.

Reality collided headlong with what I think he may have expected to happen upon his return to FL.

I have zero sympathy for anything that Brian Laundrie may have been experiencing after he (IMO, based upon strong circumstantial evidence) strangled beautiful Gabby to death. His so-called feelings were toxic as far as I'm concerned.

Gabby Petito is the victim in this case.

This and the revelation that Brian Entin is saying that LE had cameras on the Laundrie house before BL left makes you wonder, when did BL really last leave?

What date did they install cameras? Around Sept 1st or during the first raid?
Did he return on Sept 6th from DeSoto campgrounds or was that his last day?

What do you base your opinion on?
Based on the interviews with BLs sister, comments about what she couldn't discuss during the camping trip. The behavior of the parents, not speaking, emotionless, all the time careful not to incriminate themselves. Having "conversations" with the FBI before they would file a missing person report. And more....
Moo...

Last edited:
“It is an area that they had said was a potential for Brian,” Taylor said. “I can tell you that area was searched multiple times but mostly with airboats, I mean that gives you an idea of the condition that the area was in.

Taylor even said Brian’s father, Chris Laundrie, had been out there roughly two weeks before and wasn’t able to get on and see the area.

NBC2 Reporters Megan Myers and Samantha Serbin got answers to some of the most asked questions surrounding the discovery of Laundrie’s remains and this case.
NPPD's Josh Taylor speaks one-on-one about the discovery of Brian Laundrie's remains

Great, so thorough. I had to copy it, sure we will all be adding even more! For instance didn't he give out dueling stories about which day the Mustang came back home? With the reporter saying it was in the driveway beginning on Wed morning? And one of the lawyer's stories being Thursday? IIRC
bbm
Yes, he did.
Where -- or from whom -- is SB receiving his faulty 'information' ?
If he wasn't at the Laundrie house or at the preserve, how would he know any of this ?
Imo.

Indeed - who was the guy who went camping with his family on Sept. 6th?

I'll tell you who he was: He was the guy who, based upon strong circumstantial evidence, strangled Gabby to death, left her in the wilderness, stole her van and bank card, and hi-tailed it back to the seemingly safe haven of his parents' house.

IMO, this dude wasn't in distress until he became aware that the jig was up and his days of freedom were numbered.

I think BL was surprised at the amount of media attention that Gabby's disappearance attracted. IMO, he may have expected to return home with few or no questions asked, hoping that whatever BS story he may have told his parents would have been enough to assuage further investigation.

Reality collided headlong with what I think he may have expected to happen upon his return to FL.

I have zero sympathy for anything that Brian Laundrie may have been experiencing after he (IMO, based upon strong circumstantial evidence) strangled beautiful Gabby to death. His so-called feelings were toxic as far as I'm concerned.

Gabby Petito is the victim in this case.
^^THIS^^

Forgive my post if it seems lacking in knowledge.

What would an autopsy even be on just a few bones?
*ME: walks in, sees a few bones, "yep, He's dead"
Is it just a legal requirement or something else

Oh, goodness, yes!

Marrow chambers in bones reveal whether the person inhaled water before they died.

Microscopic analysis tells which critters gnawed away at the bones (water, by itself, isn't such a good decomposer - it's just the soup, we need to know the diner).

The diners reproduce, eat dinner and give lots of evidence of their life in this ecosystem (BL's bones).

An autopsy is supposed to use the best means known to the community in which the doctors (particularly pathologists) live. There's tons of stuff to be known - even from bones that are thousands of years old.

Australopithecus bones (our ancestor) from 3 million years ago still show who the predator or scavenger was, who ate/came upon them. Or whether it was human-inflicted.

Every bone should be examined for cut marks (various kinds) and weapon injuries (various kinds).

In most places, when there's a death of a person who isn't elderly and with a known medical condition, an autopsy must be performed - so yes, it's a legal requirement (because in general, we don't just ignore people's deaths and don't try to figure out what happened).

Based on the interviews with BLs sister, comments about what she couldn't discuss during the camping trip. The behavior of the parents, not speaking, emotionless, all the time careful not to incriminate themselves. Having "conversations" with tne FBI before they would file a missing person report. And more....
Moo...
Thanks. I'm going to need a bit more than that before I agree with you. JMO.

He said that was what the Laundries said. IE their words. He said the Laundries said Bl was grieving, on the 13th. How can he revise the words of other people?

Is that something he 'clarified' just tonight? I haven't watched any of tonight's coverage. Thanks!

Curious to see if they find animal marks of some sort on his bones. That would be a form of justice, if his life was taken instead of him taking it.

To me, it would be both - he placed himself somewhere that animals could damage him.

If he used drugs and overdosed, much harder to prove. If he was shot - easier to prove.

I'm sure they will look for a few days for more bones throughout the area. If some animal scavenged and carried away the relevant bones - we'll never know what happened.

So be prepared, that could be the outcome. I sure hope not.

Is that something he 'clarified' just tonight? I haven't watched any of tonight's coverage. Thanks!
It should be in the page right before this one, or a few pages ago in this thread. Very recent. Someone posted the link to his clarifying his "terms". However he initially said that came from the Laundries. The Laundries said the that Brian was grieving. IMO

LE put camera's up around the home ( back yard) ..
One of the things I held off on reporting -- but now will because Brian Laundrie is confirmed dead. Police installed hidden cameras around the house -- including this camera in a neighbor's yard behind the house. This particular camera was installed after Brian went missing.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1451707463833726985
So, did they install cameras at the Laundries. If so, wouldn't they have to have permission?

Bethune video went viral the 19th sept. SB said in one of his interviews that he spoke to Brian on the 12th and 13th. But he also said that B went on his hike in the morning... so how early in the morning did SB speak with Brian? jmo

Per Bethunes, they said they put the video online on Sept 19th after reporting to FBI earlier that same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77