Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for the love of all things sane and logical.
How does he go missing? Does that mean LE didn't know where he was the whole time?
Have been looking at the red truck in the driveway, it has been getting progressively dirtier along the step at the bottom of the door. Very clearly they have been going somewhere.
I wonder now if his parents will tell them what they know given that their kid is missing now.

He may be running, but he won't kill himself. Generally speaking, narcissists think too highly of themselves to deliberately end their existence. Plus, he's not very bright. He'll be located soon.

So that it is not posted as fact, I want to point out that Gabby's friend is young and not a Doctor to diagnose BL as mentally ill. There is no proof he was hearing voices, it is not fact.

She only reported what Gabby told her and I believe her. No reason make up that up. Apparently, she also didn't realize the seriousness of such symptoms or may have talked Gabby out of going off with him.

Did they search? He's probably in the camper top in the driveway...kidding, not kidding. I don't know what to think about that family. They ignored the pleas of Gabby's parents.

POSSIBILITY: he checked into a mental health facility before Gabby was reported missing - and just checked himself out and disappeared.

https://twitter.com/gusofftv/status/1439029640841027592?s=21

BREAKING: Atty for Brian Laundrie “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian.” @CBSNewYork

So the update is he’s now a missing person too, absolutely baffles me this, the case is absolutely bizarre. They didn't want to talk to the police about their son, but now he is missing they suddenly want the police! This absolutely stinks!

I have a feeling he's been gone before the Petito's filed the missing persons report.

this is just me thinking off the cuff, but wouldn’t BL have to have been at either his parents (or somewhere they knew where he was) in order to obtain his attorney? It doesnt seem right that the parents could hire an attorney for him without him being there, but maybe that’s possible???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd