Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can you elaborate on the Puerto Rico connection please? I've lost the plot.

2. BetzC

BetzC Well-Known Member

Wait ... so it's the attorney claiming he's missing? That puts a different slant on things for me. This is the same attorney that basically hid him away. Just saying ...

SugarQueen, wary, mlhenn and 10 others like this.
  3. Vegasgrl

Vegasgrl Well-Known Member

Everything about this case is sad. I hope we don't find out it was somehow preventable.

hawkeyefan51 and forgetmenot like this.
  4. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

FBI is also involved I am thinking this was a plan … imo

5. Bill Carson

Bill Carson Well-Known Member

If he did it, I don't blame BL for going on the lam. This is his last chance to go where he wants to go. Otherwise, he'll be in custody for the rest of his life.

6. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

For the timeline (sorry if already posted).

SEPT 17,2021
    Woman says she and her boyfriend picked up Laundrie hitchhiking (fox13now.com)
    [...]

In a video on TikTok published Friday, a user by the name of Miranda Baker said on August 29 she and her boyfriend picked up Brian Laundrie, who she said was hiking alone in Grand Teton National Park at 5:30 p.m.

This alleged incident was four days after Gabby's family last heard from her and three days before Laundrie showed up in Florida alone, driving the van that he and Gabby were traveling in.

Baker recalled the alleged encounter across several videos and said she and her boyfriend had been in contact with authorities before she published the videos.

[...]

@JudgeJoe, @oviedo, or whomever is keeping up the timeline at this point, will you please post? TY

7. thebedbug

thebedbug Well-Known Member

This is nuts. The guy escaped?

8. Sunset

Sunset Well-Known Member

Just went to have some snacks and came back. What the hell is going on?

Horrible.

9. mst

mst Member

This thing just got a whole lot weirder

10. poco

poco Well-Known Member

Would someone please tell me why he would be stupid enough to drive the van home and park in his driveway. He could have said she kicked him out of the van and drove off and left him stranded,

cujenn81, SugarQueen, EmmieA and 6 others like this.
  11. Veronica Sawyer

Veronica Sawyer Well-Known Member

Right? This would’ve been the easiest way to get away with the least amount of suspicion. He could’ve gotten a flight home. None of this makes any sense.

12. penguinface

penguinface Well-Known Member

If the people scouring the CCTV cams can spot if only BL returns to the parked van before the van leaves the camera frame for good, it would narrow the search area down to within a few days hike’s sort of radius of that parking spot.

13. zucchinibread

zucchinibread Well-Known Member

This is really, really common. My dad has ordered me food to be delivered to my house when cash was tight. I spent 3 years in grad school at Yale and sometimes my classmates’ families would offer to have food delivered around big events or tests and stuff.

14. tresptip

tresptip Well-Known Member

Brian brought it back.Gabby stayed somewhere else while he got their stuff together,then they took off to...? They could have gotten help from someone getting to wherever they went.
    Just hopeful thinking.

hawkeyefan51, forgetmenot and GRT like this.
  15. BelieveinUFO

BelieveinUFO Well-Known Member

The other family has never been cooperating and filing complaints against other family simply for trying to find their daughter and now they are playing victims?

There is only one family that is suffering I M O

16. Lexiintoronto

Lexiintoronto Well-Known Member

Someone’s one job: to keep tabs on BL.

17. Jurisprudence

Jurisprudence Well-Known Member

BL missing is a huge screw up by LE. Sorry, but it's a fact. She may never be found now.

18. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

How could he sneak out with round the clock eyes on that house? I doubt he was ever there to begin with after he dropped the van off and his parents realized gabby was gone. His parents probably led the attorney to believe BL was there, and the attorney led the cops to believe that. Maybe the attorney had never even spoken to BL and is instead dealing with the parents. The attorney seems dumber than my dog that plays fetch with no ball, so he likely believed BL was there. The parents finally confessed he wasn’t and that is what the attorney called the cops over to talk about today.

19. ninvestigate

ninvestigate Well-Known Member

Been following everything SO closely, and have yet to see any confirmation that Brian was, in fact, in Florida following the trip. Can anyone confirm???

20. Satchie

Satchie Well-Known Member

I think it depends on what they told/gave police. If they revealed their own experience of what happened, police may believe they're genuinely scared about him.

Face it, police are going to have a much more accurate take on this than members of the public who have no idea what info they shared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.