Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shouting in the background occasionally keeps making me jump out of my seat when I'm trying to finish up work for the weekend. Gotta remember to never kill my husband so people don't come out here and do this to me.

It looks like the officer examining the driver’s side of the silver mustang put what looks like a phone into his jacket pocket. His hands were empty when he entered the vehicle.

Time stamp on the live feed: -17:22 to -16:45

(Tried to upload screenshots but my files are too large).

The shouting in the background occasionally keeps making me jump out of my seat when I'm trying to finish up work for the weekend. Gotta remember to never kill my husband so people don't come out here and this to me.
It’s mostly FL that I’ve encountered this in the many cases I’ve followed over the past 20 years

I'm wondering if the officers in BL's home in North Port are finding/relaying any new info to ground search efforts in Wyoming (or elsewhere). Anyone read/heard updates regarding ground searches?

Until something else is reported I am thinking someone either yelled death threats at the parents or threw something through the window. And that is why the LE is there. The evidence bag is for the object thrown

Last edited:
It's unclear, but everything I've seen says the opposite - they moved GP's stuff OUT of a storage locker and IN to BL's home.

Was this something that occurred after she was reported missing? Or previously when things were 'normal?'

Not necessarily, LE tends to try to act calm, cool, and do an interview, on the oremi

Not a good sign at all. And I do know that kind. Controlling, and insecure.

I think of what the woman in Victor, Idaho, said - that as they were leaving her store Gabby turned around and yelled back, "we're engaged!" I was wondering why she did that, but I think Gabby was trying really hard to keep Brian stable, by managing him and continually reassuring him. Very disturbing to read that he heard voices which kept him awake - his mental illness might have made managing him impossible.

I'm watching FOX NOW. They said LE was there at the "family's " request. Maybe they know it's past time they talked. No word about whether BL is in the house.

That’s pretty much where my mind went with this. At least as it unfolded in the past hour or so. Either the family, the lawyer or both said “it’s time”. And it definitely is. Past time. Of course Brian isn’t there/talking. Personally….it just backs up how much I think he’s a little chicken insert word…..selfish twit. However….I must admit it might be lawyer strategy.

I have tried to remain unbiased about my views of this case and tried to avoid the "well, XYZ behavior reminds me of a situation I was in and therefore this relationship must be the same as my experience" so this information is very helpful to me in terms of having a third-party perspective from someone who actually knew them and their relationship dynamics.

Sorry if this is repewt information.
Police chief was just on CNN live with Erin Burnett.
Brain is not at the home. The parents called Police to talk about the case not the protesters. Family attorney called police & asked them to come because the family wanted to talk to police. Police chief said this was the first time they have spoken to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288