Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

So this is a wee bit less than ideal.

One of #GabbyPetito’s friends told @DailyMailUK in an interview, #BrianLaundrie has dealt with “jealousy issues and he struggles from what Gabby called these "episodes," where he would hear things and hear voices and wouldn't sleep.” #FindGabby

https://twitter.com/jodigfox5ny/status/1439067444732121090?s=21

2. Jurisprudence

Jurisprudence Well-Known Member

Check the parents travel records.

3. eyesopen

eyesopen Active Member

There was a lynch mob just outside their door. The pressure felt must have been massive.

4. Kristyp1024

Kristyp1024 Active Member

Ohhhh they wouldn't dareee.... But they probably would

grammieto5 likes this.
  5. Gigi3

Gigi3 Well-Known Member

I absolutely believe BL drove the van home after whatever happened with Gabby happened. I think that there will be evidence somewhere along the way of his travels.

I don’t think he expected this story to go national, so he thought that by not speaking, he could go about life and avoid having to speak with LE until much later, if ever.

Now, I think he’s running scared. I would look for him to be in the wilderness somewhere trying to camp indefinitely. JMO

NoSI, sun16, mauigirl and 13 others like this.
  6. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

7. agilbe

agilbe Well-Known Member

Someone asked up thread if that was the day he was named a POI. It looks like it was.

8. jeb jeb

jeb jeb Active Member

sassyblue, rkendmar, gliving and 3 others like this.
  9. dtowndetective411

dtowndetective411 Well-Known Member

Does them saying they haven’t seen him since Tuesday mean they also haven’t heard from him since Tuesday? Is that just semantics, or are they playing us? Maybe his parents knew where he was, through phone/text, from Tues-now, and now he stopped responding.

10. SiciC

SiciC Well-Known Member

I mean, he was the only one that knew where the van was and had access to it and had been driving it, and the van was just chillin in the driveway at his FL home so it seems likely he drove it back.. plus the LE saying he came "home" to FL on the 1st, and also LE saying they knew where he was... all indicated he was present at his parents residence in FL. Things here are speculated on, but are mostly going along with LE statements.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    agilbe and Gigi3 like this.
  11. InsertCleverUsername

InsertCleverUsername Well-Known Member

12. dtowndetective411

dtowndetective411 Well-Known Member

Does them saying they haven’t seen him since Tuesday mean they also haven’t heard from him since Tuesday? Is that just semantics, or are they playing us? Maybe his parents knew where he was, through phone/text, from Tues-now, and now he stopped responding.

TigerLou, wary, rkendmar and 5 others like this.
  13. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Follow the latest updates on the case of missing Gabby Petito
    LIVE Updates

Police say Petito’s father was involved in ‘incident’ at Laundrie’s house one day before YouTuber was reported missing

A day before her family reported her missing, Gabby Petito’s father, Joseph, was involved in a “public service” incident at Mr Laundrie’s home, where he and Gabby lived with Mr Laundrie’s parents, according to heavily redacted police documents reported by Fox News.

The records, which are largely obscured due to the ongoing investigation, do not indicate the reason for the call on 10 September, but note that police came back twice the following day and seized the couple’s Ford Transit van, which they had used to cross the country.

….
    ‘Dirty Laundrie’: Police searched through car outside Laundrie’s home

Police were seen searching a silver convertible outside Brian Laundrie’s house, multiple photos and videos have shown. It is not clear what they were searching for.

…..
    Brian Laundrie wasn’t present as police entered home

Brian Laundrie, the fiancé of Gabby Petito and a person of interest in her disappearance, wasn’t present at his home on Friday evening as North Port, Florida police entered the building and spoke with his family, a spokesperson told Fox News.

….
    Hostile crowd forms outside of Brian Laundrie’s home

A hostile crowd has formed around the home of Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito’s fiancé and a person of interest in her disappearance.

As police searched his home on Friday evening, an angry group of onlookers chanted “dirty Laundrie.”

“We’re not going anywhere get your a**** out here,” another member of the crowd said. Mr Laundrie arrived home on his own from the couple’s cross-country trip in the van they shared, and so far hasn’t publicly spoken about the disappearance.

….
    Petito left clues to her location on campsite planning app

Gabby Petito used a popular camping app to document her van-life road trip with boyfriend Brian Laundrie, offering new leads for investigators trying to locate the missing YouTuber.

The locations listed on her public account on The Dyrt show locations where the couple visited across several states on their cross-country trip, and indicate where they may have been heading next.

14. Jurisprudence

Jurisprudence Well-Known Member

Too much heat I would think.

agilbe and JayWill like this.
  15. ExitMusic

ExitMusic Well-Known Member

I live 15 minutes away from the Laundries house and I can say that a lot of locals have mentioned the case since it’s usually pretty boring around here. However, I don’t think many would be able to ID BL on the street. MOO but I think it’s a lot of word of mouth or quick SM blurbs and considering he wasn’t MIA until now, it’s been mostly pictures of Gabby. JMO

16. peace9274

peace9274 Well-Known Member

Re the bashing of LE and their press releases: Ever since the Wash DC Sniper Case, I haven’t trusted much on what they actually report. On what they say they know and don’t know. Remember how we all thought LE were doing a <modsnip> job and didn’t seem to be doing enough?

Then after the snipers were found and arrested, we find out LE was on their tail all along. So, now with these missing persons/murder cases, I only believe so much of what they’re saying.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2021
  17. SovereignSnake

SovereignSnake Well-Known Member

Just reading this gave me chills..

18. Satchie

Satchie Well-Known Member

True. And it's getting close to the point where the posters should say 'Wanted' not 'Missing'.

19. LeeLeeBird

LeeLeeBird Member

"seeing" their son can mean things other than him being in the house.
    Maybe they have been seeing him on FaceTime, etc.

WAS HE EVER IN THE HOUSE??
    Or has the family been Facetimeing/SEEing him that way.

Same way they are meeting with their lawyer.

20. Momma2cam

Momma2cam Well-Known Member

I missed that. Where did we learn the attorney made the call to police?

sun16, Vegasgrl, SuziQ and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.