Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until something else is reported I am thinking someone either yelled death threats at the parents or three something through the window. And that is why the LE is there. The evidence bag is for the object thrown

LE stated that they are speaking to the L parents at their request. "Speaking to" usually means a voluntary interview. I would guess the parents decided they will answer questions with their attorney. It also looks like they are providing some physical evidence based on the evidence bags LE is bringing in.

Heck yeah, I'd want you on my search team! However irritating this incident is to the neighbors, I believe that pressure like this maybe helped his parents speak sooner rather than later. Yes, we live in a civilized society. We don't trespass. But B sorta kinda already broke the civilized society rule, sooo.

IMO, it should be done respectfully. Those people sound like a mob. I heard a woman yell about hanging him from the tree and a small child laughing. Protesting is fine. But it seems more about anger & vengeance than finding Gabby.

Sorry if this is repewt information.
Police chief was just on CNN live with Erin Burnett.
Brain is not at the home. The parents called Police to talk about the case not the protesters. Family attorney called police & asked them to come because the family wanted to talk to police. Police chief said this was the first time they have spoken to the family.
I saw this as well. IMO the Parents know something and could not sit on it any longer. When he arrived home without Gabby he must have said "something" to his Parents.

If they were at the cafe for five(?) hours before the police pulled them over, why wasn't his phone charged? My understanding is that he was annoyed about her spending so much time blogging. What was he actually doing I wonder? That's a long time. And when LE separated them for the evening, Gabby was concerned about his phone needing a charge. That's when you charge everything, when you are off the road sitting around in a cafe/coffee shop.

I wonder if the parents thought the sister going on GMA would defuse the pressure a bit, and were waiting for media and SM response, which at least the SM response was pretty much "What a waste of time, she never even contacted him for 17 days?" So when the appearance of Sis was an utter failure at buying time, that helped make their decision to start to come clean. IMO

There are about 80 people outside of Laundrie home, maybe half media

There are a few “neighbors” screaming “Justice for Gabby” and “where is Gabby?” including one using bullhorn

Police have been inside for 1.5hrs talking to family at their own request

#GabbyPetito #FindGabby

https://twitter.com/evanaxelbank/status/1439017696717328388?s=21

Tense scene developing outside Laundrie house as onlookers yell at police inside

Chants of "dirty Laundrie" could be heard outside the North Port, Florida home of Brian Laundrie where police are currently investigating the disappearance of Laundrie's fiance Gabby Petito.

"We're not going anywhere get your *advertiser censored**** out here," one person could be heard yelling at the cops inside.

"Where is Gabby?" another person could be heard shouting repeatedly

Police could be seen entering the home earlier in the day, one carrying what appeared to be an evidence folder, and a silver Ford Mustang parked outside the home was also searched.
Gabby Petito: Search for missing woman continues in Grand Teton National Park: LIVE UPDATES

It absolutely infuriates me that we have an hour and seventeen minutes of video evidence of Gabby's fragile emotional state and Brian's cocky demeanor and people still questioned whether she was overreacting and he must be the victim because he has scratches on his face.
My feelings exactly. I can’t know everything from such a small glimpse, but his whole act and her behavior as well had me very suspicious that he’s been gaslighting her. I really hope that she turns up unharmed. I really hope that she’s just afraid of getting into trouble for the whole ordeal.

I went back and reread what I was commented on and I misread it. I thought "Rose" was a guy. And that he didn't want her sharing her gps info with a guy. I don't know very many 20 something guys who wouldn't be bothered by that. A girlfriend would be something different.

I'm the same age as Gabby, and so is my boyfriend. Actually, we've even been together roughly the same amount of time Brian and Gabby were and I never police his communication with anyone and he never polices my communication either.

In fact, as I'm typing this my boyfriend is out at a bar with some friends & co-workers. All I asked of him before he headed out was to text me if his plans changed and when he was leaving. He asks the same of me. Looking out for your partner's safety is not the same as preventing them from doing things because of your own insecurities.

If they were at the cafe for five(?) hours before the police pulled them over, why wasn't his phone charged? My understanding is that he was annoyed about her spending so much time blogging. What was he actually doing I wonder? That's a long time. And when LE separated them for the evening, Gabby was concerned about his phone needing a charge. That's when you charge everything, when you are off the road sitting around in a cafe/coffee shop.
Furthermore how do they not have a phone charger in the van? I don't buy that excuse at all. I think it was more like he said something derogatory about her posting to instagram or was snooping her phone and saw a DM he didn't like and they got in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member