WY WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

still going:

2. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

LE stated that they are speaking to the L parents at their request. "Speaking to" usually means a voluntary interview. I would guess the parents decided they will answer questions with their attorney. It also looks like they are providing some physical evidence based on the evidence bags LE is bringing in.

dcfi224, Flurries, Sjm_qc and 22 others like this.
  3. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

NoSI, AnnaGrace, JayWill and 8 others like this.
  4. HawthorneJuniper

HawthorneJuniper Well-Known Member

IMO, it should be done respectfully. Those people sound like a mob. I heard a woman yell about hanging him from the tree and a small child laughing. Protesting is fine. But it seems more about anger & vengeance than finding Gabby.

5. Periwinkl3

Periwinkl3 Well-Known Member

Or they may not put their gloves on until they're inside, so the crowd doesn't go wild.

6. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

7. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

I saw this as well. IMO the Parents know something and could not sit on it any longer. When he arrived home without Gabby he must have said "something" to his Parents.

8. PixieStix

PixieStix Well-Known Member

9. Vegasgrl

Vegasgrl Well-Known Member

If they were at the cafe for five(?) hours before the police pulled them over, why wasn't his phone charged? My understanding is that he was annoyed about her spending so much time blogging. What was he actually doing I wonder? That's a long time. And when LE separated them for the evening, Gabby was concerned about his phone needing a charge. That's when you charge everything, when you are off the road sitting around in a cafe/coffee shop.

10. thebes

thebes Active Member

Or what he told them is inconsistent with what they've since learned.

11. bambibones

bambibones Well-Known Member

12. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

Kindof wild that after all this they didn't have a lawyer present. Just seems crazy to me

Mauig’ma, Sunset and Bootsctr like this.
  13. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

At least they got people off of the lawn and away from the windows where they were peeking in. Now they just need to shut them up.

jmo

Mauig’ma and Veronica Sawyer like this.
  14. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

I wonder if the parents thought the sister going on GMA would defuse the pressure a bit, and were waiting for media and SM response, which at least the SM response was pretty much "What a waste of time, she never even contacted him for 17 days?" So when the appearance of Sis was an utter failure at buying time, that helped make their decision to start to come clean. IMO

15. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

There are about 80 people outside of Laundrie home, maybe half media

There are a few “neighbors” screaming “Justice for Gabby” and “where is Gabby?” including one using bullhorn

Police have been inside for 1.5hrs talking to family at their own request

#GabbyPetito #FindGabby

https://twitter.com/evanaxelbank/status/1439017696717328388?s=21

dcfi224, Mo Thuairim, Sjm_qc and 31 others like this.
  16. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

Tense scene developing outside Laundrie house as onlookers yell at police inside

Chants of "dirty Laundrie" could be heard outside the North Port, Florida home of Brian Laundrie where police are currently investigating the disappearance of Laundrie's fiance Gabby Petito.

"We're not going anywhere get your a**** out here," one person could be heard yelling at the cops inside.

"Where is Gabby?" another person could be heard shouting repeatedly

Police could be seen entering the home earlier in the day, one carrying what appeared to be an evidence folder, and a silver Ford Mustang parked outside the home was also searched.
    Gabby Petito: Search for missing woman continues in Grand Teton National Park: LIVE UPDATES

17. Vivyinsect

Vivyinsect Well-Known Member

My feelings exactly. I can’t know everything from such a small glimpse, but his whole act and her behavior as well had me very suspicious that he’s been gaslighting her. I really hope that she turns up unharmed. I really hope that she’s just afraid of getting into trouble for the whole ordeal.

18. citizen_sleuth

citizen_sleuth Well-Known Member

I'm the same age as Gabby, and so is my boyfriend. Actually, we've even been together roughly the same amount of time Brian and Gabby were and I never police his communication with anyone and he never polices my communication either.

In fact, as I'm typing this my boyfriend is out at a bar with some friends & co-workers. All I asked of him before he headed out was to text me if his plans changed and when he was leaving. He asks the same of me. Looking out for your partner's safety is not the same as preventing them from doing things because of your own insecurities.

TheRaven, Aston, Mo Thuairim and 56 others like this.
  19. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

Furthermore how do they not have a phone charger in the van? I don't buy that excuse at all. I think it was more like he said something derogatory about her posting to instagram or was snooping her phone and saw a DM he didn't like and they got in a fight.

20. bambibones

bambibones Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.