Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like the police to confirm they actually saw BL in person. I think I wrongly assumed they did a welfare check at some point even if he refused to speak to them beyond letting them look at his body.

At this point, LE should disclose where he was when they knew his location. He's missing. If they want to find the guy, they need to state his last known location!
They seemed confident at the PC that they knew where he was. On the same night reporters near the house said it was very quiet and hinted that the family was not there. Did Brian leave after seeing the PC?

People keep saying that BL is on the run, but on the run from what? He hasn't been charged with anything. He could have walked out of his house, gotten into a car and drove away past all the media and protestors and no one could have done a legal thing to stop him. He's just a person of interest which has no legal meaning at all. He could go to the airport and fly out of the country if he wanted to. MOO, but if there is someone with legal training has a different opinion I am would definetely like to be put straight.

How could he sneak out with round the clock eyes on that house? I doubt he was ever there to begin with after he dropped the van off and his parents realized gabby was gone. His parents probably led the attorney to believe BL was there, and the attorney led the cops to believe that. Maybe the attorney had never even spoken to BL and is instead dealing with the parents. The attorney seems dumber than my dog that plays fetch with no ball, so he likely believed BL was there. The parents finally confessed he wasn’t and that is what the attorney called the cops over to talk about today.
Omg thank you for the laugh, this was fantastic, dog playing fetch with no ball, haha! My thought was that they have a fenced in backyard (chk Google maps)he could hop it and leave via the street behind their house. Meet up w someone else possibly or if his parents arranged a ride. Just a thought. Someone here said they were in the neighborhood and as busy as the street is, the surrounding ones aren’t. Doesn’t seem to far fetched-IF he was home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member