Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #80

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadyLady

ShadyLady Well-Known Member

The one witness that spoke out claimed, the first thing she noticed was Gabby getting up crying. She thought they were kicked out.

If this was the ongoing argument, it showed they were on very different paths. Brian looking at organic farms, Gabby pursuing an online influencer life. Very different lifestyles. And maybe it acuminated in the violence.

Something happened. I dont think Brian woke up one day and said: "I think I'll kill the love of my life today."

Alcina, ajksmom, Hapworth and 16 others like this.

2. cady

cady Well-Known Member

3. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

This case has had more twists and turns, odd indeed! Weirder than most I have followed. JMOO

4. cady

cady Well-Known Member

OJ

x_files likes this.
  5. cottonweaver

cottonweaver Well-Known Member

Mahsa & JB on WFLANow on the notebook.

Q from commenter: Will the contents be released?
    A: If the contents are not germane to the case, those pages would probably be heavily redacted.
    However in a civil case the contents might be made public, or if the Laundries did an interview

Link

6. ShadyLady

ShadyLady Well-Known Member

OK...nixes that theory! But, MP does know what the argument was....will someone talk to Brian Entin when he gets there?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    Nanceedroo and CharlestonGal like this.
  7. Bertha96

Bertha96 Well-Known Member

To me that's one of many million dollar questions in this case. Were the teeth attached to the partial skull (if it was a jaw bone that would be likely) or was the jaw bone missing and the teeth were loose? IMO.

8. Cecelia

Cecelia Well-Known Member

JB's live is over, and to me the revelation that a surveillance camera was installed on 9/11 is a bombshell. Assuming what we've been told is true and BL didn't leave until the 13th...He could have been followed, could have been kept alive. But that didn't happen. Seems like every time new information comes out, it makes the whole situation even sadder with what could have been.

9. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

I think it was a series of things. That blow up in the Merry Piglet may have played a role, but I think we'll find out this started long before that.

10. BreakingNews

BreakingNews Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that some teeth were in his scull. I don't remember anywhere that the teeth were found alone. LE would not surely have had BL positively identified by a single tooth found independent of a partial scull.

11. wnk

wnk Well-Known Member

I think this is why BL wanted to keep GP from meeting up with her friend Rose in Yellowstone. IMO, Rose's presence on their trip presented another perspective that BL knew might not align with his and another option besides "be with me or be alone."

If GP was having doubts and second thoughts about their relationship (as her mom has implied in interviews), I think BL may have wanted to actively keep GP away from anyone who'd encourage or facilitate GP leaving him.

MOO.

12. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

Well, even if the jaw bone was missing attached upper teeth could have been used for the ID.
    JMO

13. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I remember very early in to Gabbys case we discussed the possibility of a camera pointed at their house similar to what foxnews had on the Anthony house - wonder if that footage will ever be released ?
    JMO

Cecelia likes this.
  14. Jurisprudence

Jurisprudence Well-Known Member

Good point on the van! I don't think we have learned this.

Blue Amethyst likes this.
  15. cady

cady Well-Known Member

JT's excuse was that we don't track people. It's true that BL was not wanted at the time and was free to go anywhere he wanted, but LE didn't need to follow him to stop him or arrest him, they just needed to know where he went. They would then have known where he was! They were not in a position to interrogate him, because they knew that he had retained an attorney, but they easily could have "taken a hike" into MYA to see where he went. It's a public park. I could have followed him if I had been there, at a distance, so as not to appear to be stalking. lol jmo

16. GRT

GRT Well-Known Member

What's more is that his car was spotted in the reserve parking lot and a note was left on it asking him to move it or it would be towed. Did no one run the tags? NPPD supposedly saw the Mustang drive out--then it's spotted sitting at the reserve--but they didn't put 2 and 2 together, it seems.

17. dacjess

dacjess Where is Summer

Sorry but this is not a “tragedy for 2 families.” I understand the wording to be true but the intent to equate the family of the victim with the family of the murderer is not okay. I’m sorry for all the parents involved but I really wish SB would stop passively victim blaming and equalizing. And my ultimate wish is that whoever he says this to or texts it to would call him out on it, even if it means it upsets SB… because the language choice is gross. JMO.

18. CharlestonGal

CharlestonGal Well-Known Member

19. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

I really do believe this is what they were living day by day......... Radically different expectations ruins many many a relationship.

But your very last phrase "but their paths diverged along the way"..........

Unfortunately, they were stuck, together, in that box of a van......... so unfortunately, their "healthy paths" could NOT diverge..........
    Oh... if they were only mature enough to realize what was brewing in the cauldron.....

Diddian, Mishmish, ajksmom and 15 others like this.
  20. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

Here here! Agree 100%
    The alleged murderer's family should do what they seem to do best....remain silent. (As should their representative). Silence would show a little respect at this point, IMO.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Skigirl, Trooper, sirensong and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.