Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 *road trip w/bf*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nosurprise

Nosurprise Well-Known Member

I think it didn't work out and he went crazy..something happened to her..the story will be they fought, she took off with someone else.. he got scared and called parents and came home..his parents will believe him..she's the bad one in this..so he tells his parents....that is the way his attorney statement sounds like..moo imo..

2. halfpintny

halfpintny Well-Known Member

I'm interested in hearing about the selection of a Long Island, NY attorney (I live on Long Island) and why not a Florida attorney? Any idea when the family moved down to Florida? Long distance legal advice?

3. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  4. FlowergirlinWard1

FlowergirlinWard1 Well-Known Member

If they had just broken up and parted ways or she just needed some time alone, she would be the one with the van.

5. Veronica Sawyer

Veronica Sawyer Well-Known Member

They’ve also liked comments about cannabis on their shared TikTok account.

6. sandypaws

sandypaws Well-Known Member

The lawyer, Bertolini, lives in Bayport, NY, the same town where the Laudries lived (Gabby and Brian went to Bayport-Blue Point High School). Bertolini is a very general practitioner - the kind of guy you'd hire for a traffic ticket, not a serious criminal defense lawyer. I'm guessing he was someone the parents knew from their years on Long Island and not who would ultimately handle the case if charges are filed. That may also be why the statement was such a non-statement. It's the sort of thing you'd write if you were a temporary caretaker who didn't really know what to do but you know you need to do something because all of the major networks and national media are on the story and camped outside your client's house.

7. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

8. CocoChanel

CocoChanel Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.