WY WY - Kristi Richardson, 61, Casper, 6 October 2014

http://oilcitywyo.com/2015/05/08/human-remains-identified-as-missing-man-from-kansas/

(Casper, Wyo.) – Natrona County Sheriff’s and Coroner’s Office has confirmed that the human remains discovered in the Wolf Creek area of Casper are 22-year-old Michael Bradyn Fuksa, through dental identification, made by Dr. Robert Byrd.PJust an update

Just wanted to update this thread with the news of Michael Bradyn Fuksa being found. Prayers for his family and friends. Continued Prayers for Kristi Richardson to be found.

Bumping for Kristi... I hope with hunting season in the area that she will be found.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Thanks to those who are keeping this case alive and updated! I lived in Casper during the 1980's and early 90's (& now spend time every summer in Alcova) and still have a lot of friends who live there, but had never heard about Kristi.

Detectives are eyeing a former employee of Richardson's who wanted to have a romantic relationship with the woman before and also after her husband died in 2013. Richardson turned him down. The man, a former truck driver who has not been named, denied being in Richardson's neighborhood on the night of Oct. 6 but has "unexplained gaps in his story," according to the source.

There are several other possibilities, including one that the grandmother of five might have been targeted by a current or former employee of Richardson Trucking, a well-known trucking company she owned with her late husband since 1979. Detectives are also investigating employees at competing companies in the investigation, noting that a booming oil and gas industry has brought an influx of people and new businesses to the area.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/0...g-trucking-executive-increase-reward-to-250k/

They know good and well who abducted her, we all do. They just don't have enough evidence to prove it.

They can make the reward a million dollars if they want, nobody knows there this woman is except the lovestruck sicko that grabbed her in the middle of the night, and he ain't talkin'.

They found evidence of weird stuff at her house, and that guys truck was seen in the area before she disappeared. If they would've had professional forensics teams come in and process everything, there would probably be enough evidence to explain what happened and who is responsible. But they treated it as a missing person's case in the beginning, and still do. The pieces of the puzzle were never fit together, and now it's too late.

The missing posters with Kristi's pictures on them are still hanging outside the doors of offices in the local courthouse. I really wish her family could have some justice and closure.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

http://k2radio.com/casper-police-obtain-email-records-in-kristi-richardson-disappearance-case/

The Casper Police Department recently obtained email and other electronic records in the case of missing person Kristi Richardson.
The search warrant requested information about the AOL account of an unnamed person or persons at three addresses in east Casper, according to Natrona County Circuit Court records.

Read More: Casper Police Obtain Email Records In Kristi Richardson Case | http://k2radio.com/casper-police-ob...hardson-disappearance-case/?trackback=tsmclip

I can't believe she still hasn't been found! Good to hear though that LE is still actively pursuing leads.

Crime Watch Daily has a 3 part series on Kristi's disappearance.

[video=youtube;ExfC9AAfOcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExfC9AAfOcQ[/video]

Casper Cold Case Gets New Life

http://www.kcwy13.com/content/news/Casper-Cold-Case-Gets-New-Life-419086214.html

Kristi Richardson disappeared in October 2014.

Now, nearly two and half years later, a local bail bond agent, or bounty hunter, is taking on this case.

Steven Willadsen is a veteran when it comes to finding people. He has located nearly 650 fugitives and missing persons, but this task is a little different.

Steven Willadsen owns 307 Bail Bonds. He says, "I decided to contact and the family and ask them permission and they gave me permission and I'm going to do my best to find their mother."

So what happened to Kristi? "We can assume she is either deceased or not ever coming back. That's where is becomes difficult because there is not paper trail there is no line I can follow even in the slightess. Facebook anything like that, that's going to give me information as far as that's concerned." As for Willadsen: he's confident. "I have a good feeling in my heart and in my stomach and the direction we are going now that the family has let me do this, I have a really good feeling that were going to generate some leads and a really good feeling that were going to find her."

http://k2radio.com/exclusive-lawsui...-mcmurry-suicide-dci-is-reviewing-both-cases/

As a local, I have heard rumors about the McMurry connection, but honestly I blew them off because I figured it was truly just rumors, which they still might be. I hope that someone does the right thing and comes forward with answers for Kristi's family.

"Upon information and belief, the city's attorney's office and the police department were aware of information alleging a relationship between McMurry and Richardson. It is unknown if law enforcement officials investigated whether the information was accurate, or they interviewed McMurry or others about the information."
The second are concerns about the conduct of the investigation of her disappearance:

Her disappearance was reported about 9 a.m. on Oct. 7, but the scene at her house was not secured until about 2 p.m. that day.
Not all employees of her company were interviewed.
None of her vehicles was processed for evidence.
Lovcom's petition notes that after Richardson's family decided to sell her home, but before it was listed, their real estate agent received a call from McMurry's widow, Susie McMurry, who wanted to buy it. "She purchased and remodeled the home, and she now lives there. Upon information and belief, Mick McMurry may have instructed his wife to purchase the home."

http://k2radio.com/the-man-behind-the-richardsonmcmurry-petition-in-casper/

The petition filed by a Sheridan media company to examine records in the Kristi Richardson case, has stirred up considerable interest and emotion in Casper, especially since the petition also mentions the late Mick McMurry.

Read story here...

One question that comes to mind is, why the owner of a small group of radio stations near the Montana border is so interested in a Casper missing person’s case?

Kim Love is the owner of Sheridan Media, and has been since 1974 under the company banner, Lovecom.

What is not explained in the petition is that there is a backstory to his relationship with the late Mick McMurry.

According to those close to the incident, a couple of years ago, the two businessmen were in conflict over water rights on a particular piece of property. And when the dust had cleared, Love did not prevail. (more at link)

Quotes from letters that Bud Boyles allegedly wrote to Kristi Richardson. These were taken from the Crime Watch Daily series posted upthread.

"Kris... When I opened my heart to you, and you trashed it, you did more damage than you possibly know and I truly wanted to stop living. How could you be so heartless?"

"It's been said that love makes you do stupid things. I had no idea there would be so much pain. My feelings for you and truck 85 are the only things that have kept me here all these years..."

"I just need you to love me. I know you are afraid of me and I don't quite understand why. I have never wanted to be your lover and I have no intention of seducing you so why are you afraid of me?"

"Kris, I need you to fire me from your company so I don't become a problem to you. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away."

"I'm not able to just quit you... I realize I lost my heart to someone who doesn't care. I am not able to remove you from my heart or my mind and it's consuming me."

http://trib.com/news/state-and-regi...cle_c6d2c75f-d7f2-5960-ab02-aa240c68ebc1.html

Quote from Susie McMurry in article written one year after her husband Mick McMurry committed suicide. She gives an explanation about her choice to move.

"And while she is asking herself these questions, she is trying to look after her family, her two daughters and eight grandchildren. She moved out of the east Casper mansion she and Mick built, partially because she didn’t want everyone worrying about her “rambling around” in the big house by her lonesome and partially so she can be a few doors down from her grandkids."

"Susie’s new home is a nondescript single story with a garage and small yard. It also has the benefit of being three doors from her grandchildren. “My granddaughter Ellie said, ‘Nana doesn’t live down the street, she lives down the sidewalk,’” Susie says, a smile lighting up her face. “That was pretty great to me.”

You can see her old home from her new one. The big house, as Susie calls it, is a multistory mansion with an arched entrance and comes complete with a veranda lined by Roman columns, an artificial lake and sweeping views of Casper Mountain. Mickey and Susie built that house together. They loved it. Susie still loves it."

http://trib.com/news/local/casper/d...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC

“In light of the Kristi Richardson missing person investigation reported six months prior and the assumption of an alleged connection, I believe at this juncture in time, it’s wise to have the case looked at with a new perspective,” Schulz wrote in the June 7 letter."

"Richardson’s daughter, Amber Fazio, said she was heartened to know that DCI would examine her mother’s disappearance. She said she hopes her family and the McMurrys find closure."

“The McMurry Family hopes the Richardson Family finds the comfort they are seeking,” Susie McMurry, Mick’s widow, said in a statement emailed to the Star-Tribune. “We will cooperate fully with the investigation so truth can prevail.”

Another older article that talks about the sale of Kristi Richardson's home (Dated June 5, 2015)

The home of a woman who's been missing for eight months has been sold.

"It gets harder because you realize it's becoming less and less of a chance that we're going to get her back,” Fazio said.
Family members will never stop searching for their mother. But maintaining the home has become too difficult. They are looking forward to a loving family moving in, to take care of the home Richardson built with her late husband, so they could spend more time with their family.
Fazio said, “I think that they wouldn't want to see that house just dwindle away. I think they would want someone in there loving everything about it that they did.”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back