Resolved WY - Sweetwater, "Bitter Creek Betty", Wht/HispFem 24-32, 213UFWY, rose tatt/jewelry Mar'92 - N/A

I couldn't believe it when this popped up in my FB feed. I find it terribly sad that they were able to find the killer before they could find the names for these two Wyoming victims. Maybe he'll be able to provide information to solve them.

Does anyone know when he would be charged with the Wyoming charges?

“In 1997, Secret Service agents raided Baldwin’s apartment in Springfield, Missouri, after learning he was making counterfeit U.S. currency on a personal computer. He and two female associates were indicted on counterfeiting charges.”

So he also lived in Springfield . Many women missing from the area in the 90’s.

Feme98 said:
Does anyone know when he would be charged with the Wyoming charges?

He HAS been charged - but according to my notes:

5/6/20 Update: Baldwin was arrested at his Iowa home. He will be expedited to Tennessee. He was also charged with two murders in Wyoming and will face those charges after those in Tennessee are resolved

He HAS been charged - but according to my notes:

5/6/20 Update: Baldwin was arrested at his Iowa home. He will be expedited to Tennessee. He was also charged with two murders in Wyoming and will face those charges after those in Tennessee are resolved

Oh i see, i probably got confused, then it's a matter of time until he's sentenced for his Wyoming crimes.

Not sure if TN will seek the DP , but they had an execution in February ( electric chair ) I’m assuming they would since it’s a Capitol murder charge ,also killing her unborn child .
He likely won’t ever be extradited to Wyoming , or anywhere else .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back