Year of birth wrong

Discussion in 'Forum Finesse' started by capoly, Dec 7, 2008.

1. capoly

capoly New Member

Hi,

Was in user CP to put a reminder in sig line and saw my age is off by 10 years. It says contact Admin to change but I can't find contact info.

Thank you.

2. Loading...

3. MagicRose99

MagicRose99 Watch out for my thorns!

If you scroll down to near the bottom of the main forum page, you find a link to "View Forum Leaders" which takes you here:
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showgroups.php

Clicking on their name will bring you to their profile page where you can email or PM them...

****** is the technical one and may be able to help you with this particular problem...

4. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

Can you make me 10 years younger please?

5. capoly

capoly New Member

Thank you, ******, but Chicoliving fixed it last night. Please don't make me 10 years older LOL

I am having trouble though with the sig line I put in. I used the url info you gave me re turning url into a word I want to remind myself to vote for Robb (think so) in cooking. Thought I could make a link to take me to her post but it doesn't work. Says I am going into intranet ? Yet I can click on the link in her thread and vote site comes up without problem.

Was amazed to see that there is an 'underground' Websleuths'! Guess am not much of a sleuth....been coming daily for months and just finding it LOL It's a weird thing (and am saying this not for persoal need but observation) but abuse as a child lingers in the mind in the strangest ways...it was scary seeing the 'underground'...sounds silly of course...but it reminded me that long after acceptance and moving on...the kid lives.

Well that is OT so delete if you need..and thank you ******...I do not think the word 'obnoxious' suits you at all!

6. capoly

capoly New Member

You are already a whippersnapper....read that in surgery thread. I had to stop myself from posting there a rather humorous post-surgery story. It was not plastic though but reconstructive LOL

Do the swallows still come back to Capistrano (sp?)? Loved that song was always planning to go see them LOL now will have to to Google to see if true.

7. capoly

capoly New Member

Well I guess obnoxious doesn't mean unkind...so one could be both! Thank you yet again. I do appreciate your fixing the link. Will try now. I so want Robb to win!

Yes re private forums....silly I know but never knew they were there! No sure its nothing new to you....I have a strange fear of clicking links and my imagination is going backwards. LOL

ETA Link works great! Thank you...will be clicking for Robb...she's a WSer...got to win.

8. capoly

capoly New Member

Thank you, MagicRose, the Good Mods of WS fixed all for me.

Happy Holidays to you!

9. capoly

capoly New Member

(snip)

When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano

:beats: Pat.

10. JBean

yes they do!
    Swallows day is a big deal around here.

Reconstructive Surgery counts..please post!

11. JBean

12. eleven

eleven New Member

*** Off topic alert***

Wow. That line struck me. It's so true....and what I find particularly amazing is that this weekend I have been having difficult (yet cleansing) conversations with a beloved old friend who is very very dear to me, and the line above sums everything up for me. I have never read a statement so powerful---one that is both freely liberating and triumphant, yet set against a backdrop of intense sadness.

Good energy going your way, Capoly....from me to you.

I want to add to it -

Long after acceptance and moving on, the kid lives with a strength that is undefineable, undeniable and unbreakable.:blowkiss:

13. capoly

capoly New Member

Good energy from me to you also, eleven! :blowkiss:

Re bolded....Thank you, your words are why the child still lives. Funny sentence though....it's a way of living that allows for achieving which than leads one to believe they understand......but you don't really understand until it's no longer a way of life. :waitasec: Make sense? LOL

******....you probably figured out I was in err re private forums It's not forums but groups via users page. Am sorry.