Yet Another --- Diver is suing Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... just to recoup the costs of his search.

I was wondering why he would sue her because I was thinking he was working for someone else and had already been paid. But he was "recruited" by someone else, not "hired" by them. Difference there.

That makes sense now.

Plus it was a dangerous dive with gators in that river.

His gripe is the with the person that recruited him: LP. TES scanned the river and told LP that nothing was there, that is why they wouldn't go along with LP's little song and dance show, so LP went out on his own got divers. Though if memory serves me correctly, didn't LP boast that he paid the divers?

:waitasec: How many lawsuits does CFCA have against her now ? :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Love it ... Absolutely LOVE IT !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Keep em coming. The more the merrier. :seeya:

Does anyone know if this diver is the man known as Spider?
If this is the same one, Spider (and I don't care if he was paid or by whom), he DID do one heck of a job on the water search.
Hats off to a rescue dive team that continued to insist on going the extra mile for a baby.

Just someone else wanting their 15 minutes of fame. Forgive me if I am wrong, but was it not LP who hired him, not KC?

In almost every case, someone lies to police when there is a missing person, if they are the perp and yet I have never seen lawsuits from anyone who searched for the person. To me, this is all getting stupid and just about the publicity this case got. Searchers search for missing people all the time, often because someone won't tell where the person is...hence, they are missing...and suspects lie to police all the time, that is what they do...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Love it ... Absolutely LOVE IT !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not sure but we haven't heard from the Grunds yet ... :waitasec:

In almost every case, someone lies to police when there is a missing person, if they are the perp and yet I have never seen lawsuits from anyone who searched for the person. To me, this is all getting stupid and just about the publicity this case got. Searchers search for missing people all the time, often because someone won't tell where the person is...hence, they are missing...and suspects lie to police all the time, that is what they do...

IMO the difference here is that KC and the whole Anthony family solicited help in finding Caylee (and getting donations) ... under false pretenses ... they all knew she was dead and kept up the facade wanting everyone to jump on the bandwagon

Now in court the defense and KC in a way were saying ... oops, my bad, she wasn't really missing, she drowned in the pool June 16th ... and then was thrown in the woods ...

That's the difference I see ... It was nothing more than a scam, a con, to deflect blame away from KC ... JMO

And I hope every single one of the organizations and people involved that used their resources to find Caylee get FULLY reimbursed ... I mean there has to be some justice that comes out of this case ...
People who need to clear their reputations and people who need to be paid for their contribution .. PERIOD

IMO the difference here is that KC and the whole Anthony family solicited help in finding Caylee (and getting donations) ... under false pretenses ... they all knew she was dead and kept up the facade wanting everyone to jump on the bandwagon

Now in court the defense and KC in a way were saying ... oops, my bad, she wasn't really missing, she drowned in the pool June 16th ... and then was thrown in the woods ...

That's the difference I see ... It was nothing more than a scam, a con, to deflect blame away from KC ... JMO

I don't think her parents knew Caylee was dead...and I also don't think they can go by JB's opening statement to frame a case, but what do I know...Casey did not call for anyone's help, as far as I recall. But then again, civil cases are so different.

I believe this is more about Karma then anything else. No one wants this women to make a dime of blood money from Caylee's name. I personally say the more the merrier. She might of got away with throwing that angel away like trash but its not gonna be a "Bella Vita" :twocents:

If this was a low profile case, with the same exact circumstances, none of these people would be suing.

Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6914861#post6914861"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Eileen730

Not enuff!

Well ...why can't we file a class action suit against her?? :websleuther:

Good! I hope every single person who put their life on hold to search should sue her!!!

Puzzled by those who are critical & disparaging of ANY citizen who wishes to file a suit of any kind against this woman. The Bad Seed was given her day in court, why should any other citizen be denied that same right ?

Any American citizen who feels they were wronged has the privledge of having their grevence heard in a court of law.

It's a beautiful thing that all these responsible people are suing her. She did more than kill her child. She covered up the murder. NOW she has to answer to those who were misled & whose lives were affected in some way by the crime of the cover up.

In fact, some of you seem to forget she was found GUILTY of lying about her child's death. Now she will be made to answer for the crimes which she was found guilty of.

God Bless the American Judicial system. It gives us all a voice.

Puzzled by those who are critical & disparaging of ANY citizen who wishes to file a suit of any kind against this woman. The Bad Seed was given her day in court, why should any other citizen be denied that same right ?

Any American citizen who feels they were wronged has the privledge of having their grevence heard in a court of law.

It's a beautiful thing that all these responsible people are suing her. She did more than kill her child. She covered up the murder. NOW she has to answer to those who were misled & whose lives were affected in some way by the crime of the cover up.

In fact, some of you seem to forget she was found GUILTY of lying about her child's death. Now she will be made to answer for the crimes which she was found guilty of.

God Bless the American Judicial system. It gives us all a voice.

I'm all for people making her pay, but I'm not all for people clogging up the court system with cases that are questionable. This diver went into the water under the direction of Leonard Padilla... it was not sanctioned by LE nor was he sent in there through LE... plus TES had already cleared that part of the river with sonar and simply refused to play along with LP in getting divers in there for no reason. It was the LP show that went on at that river... if this diver wants money for what he did, then LP is the one that he needs to be suing.

Please understand I am not demeaning this mans diving efforts... I totally appreciate what he went out there to do and bless his soul for giving of his talents in an effort to help find Caylee... unfortunately he got duped by Leonard Padilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23