GUILTY Yoselyn Ortega charged with 2 counts ea-1st and 2nd Degree Murder of Krim Children

BBM ... In most cases, I would agree. A 17-year-old only child whose mother just murdered two children, though, will absolutely need daily care, imo.

When I refer to "daily care" I mean things like being able to take a shower or bath, dress himself, brush his teeth, get to school, do his homework, get from point A to point B, purchase something in a store. 17 year olds are certainly able to do all those things and many more. But from an emotional standpoint, of course he still needs a parent. I thought my post was pretty clear on that.

Several articles have also mentioned that her sister was a Nanny. So Ortega KNEW what to expect. She must have loved getting trips to DR. The Krims thought they were helping her when they gave her extra hours, and triedcto find her other jobs. But apparently, she wanted a handout, not an opportunity. And for THIS, she slaughtered two defenseless children?

The fact that her first comments were self-pitying, tells the whole story here. If she had some mental break amd Loved those children, she too would be in despair. And yes, she has made her own childs life a tragedy now too.

OMG I went and posted on that FB page and they're basically telling me to go away, that the page is only for supporters, and it will be proven that YO didn't murder the kids??!! I can't even comprehend this!

"Trips?" I read about one trip the family took and they paid for her plane ticket. Were there several trips taken to the DR?

Truthfully, we don't really know what her first comments were upon waking because we were not there to hear them. And if we've learned nothing else, we should at least have learned that news articles can be incorrect. For all we know her first spoken utterance could have been about her son.

OMG I went and posted on that FB page and they're basically telling me to go away, that the page is only for supporters, and it will be proven that YO didn't murder the kids??!! I can't even comprehend this!

I can. I've seen this in every case. There are always those who are convinced that the person is innocent, is being railroaded by the government, that there is some kind of conspiracy. Every.Single.Time there's a murder, unless the person stands up and screams YES I DID IT someone will insist they did not, could not, and the truth is somehow being hidden by corrupt cops, a corrupt DA, judges who are in on it, etc. As their proof they'll point to a wrongful conviction that has zero bearing on the case and say Aha! See! Follow enough cases and you too will see it. Like crab grass, it's everywhere.

"Trips?" I read about one trip the family took and they paid for her plane ticket. Were there several trips taken to the DR?

Truthfully, we don't really know what her first comments were upon waking because we were not there to hear them. And if we've learned nothing else, we should at least have learned that news articles can be incorrect. For all we know her first spoken utterance could have been about her son.

If it was one trip or ten trips, that is something the Krimsdid not need to do. They wanted to meet her family...probably so that she would feel more a part of their family. In any event, she was offered a job and took it. She had an education, she had family support, she had a great deal more than many, many others. If her first comments, as reported bybthe MSM, were to complain that she was given cleaning work...as if the Krims were somehow deserving of having her murder their children, because they IMPOSED upon her...then she did not snap. She felt "entitled" to kill. There is NO workplace excuse.

I can. I've seen this in every case. There are always those who are convinced that the person is innocent, is being railroaded by the government, that there is some kind of conspiracy. Every.Single.Time there's a murder, unless the person stands up and screams YES I DID IT someone will insist they did not, could not, and the truth is somehow being hidden by corrupt cops, a corrupt DA, judges who are in on it, etc. As their proof they'll point to a wrongful conviction that has zero bearing on the case and say Aha! See! Follow enough cases and you too will see it. Like crab grass, it's everywhere.

I agree. It's like the Casey Anthony case...
It was pretty obvious...she was responsible for two yr old and did not worry or appear to when she was partying yet always declared she was innocent.
It's unreal.
We should've known Yo would scream innocent.

I agree. It's like the Casey Anthony case...
It was pretty obvious...she was responsible for two yr old and did not worry or appear to when she was partying yet always declared she was innocent.
It's unreal.
We should've known Yo would scream innocent.

Again, we don't know anything about what Yo said or not. Her lawyer(s) may be entering a plea on her behalf for legal reasons. She may not have "screamed" or said anything either way in terms of the crime itself. This will play out in court. Doesn't matter how much $$$ her supporters raise; she will be convicted and will never get out of a locked room.

If it was one trip or ten trips, that is something the Krimsdid not need to do. They wanted to meet her family...probably so that she would feel more a part of their family. In any event, she was offered a job and took it. She had an education, she had family support, she had a great deal more than many, many others. If her first comments, as reported bybthe MSM, were to complain that she was given cleaning work...as if the Krims were somehow deserving of having her murder their children, because they IMPOSED upon her...then she did not snap. She felt "entitled" to kill. There is NO workplace excuse.

There is no excuse to kill innocent people, ever, ever, ever.

Again, we don't know exactly what she said upon waking. The media reported she at first asked about her family (that could very well be her son). We don't know. I was pointing out that her utterances, statements and related are not known to us. You said she made "self-pitying statements" upon waking.

"The law-enforcement official said Ms. Ortega admitted only to "hurting" the children. She told the investigators she attacked Lulu first and that the girl fought back, the official said. The nanny told investigators she hurt the little boy, Leo, while he was sleeping. His body was found in the bathtub next to his sister, apparently both having been placed there by Ms. Ortega."

"Ms. Ortega, who had been working for the Krim family for two years without prior incident, told detectives that the children did nothing that day to upset her, the official said. The nanny instead described her money problems and described her anger at the couple who employed her. She said that Ms. Krim and her husband, CNBC executive Kevin Krim, didn't pay her enough for the amount of hours she was working, the official said."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203846804578099070382199936.html

Angelo said:
"The law-enforcement official said Ms. Ortega admitted only to "hurting" the children. She told the investigators she attacked Lulu first and that the girl fought back, the official said. The nanny told investigators she hurt the little boy, Leo, while he was sleeping. His body was found in the bathtub next to his sister, apparently both having been placed there by Ms. Ortega."
Oh my God. Just hearing it flat out is just so disturbing.

So she did kill two children, one sleeping and one who did nothing to provoke her...intentionally...to hurt the parents. Nothing...happened. She probably waited in the bathroom to see Mrs Krims horror when she saw those dead babies in the tub. That was what she waited for...before she cut herself.

Truly, this woman is a Monster. What a burden for her own son to bear. This has to be the best example of true EVIL.

All over money! If she wanted more money, she have looked for another job. I still wonder if her major problem was her own money management.

It blows my mind that someone would kill innocent children because they were mad at their parents. Oh dear, this news will haunt the Krims forever!

OMG. I can't believe I feel this way, but I wish she'd succeeded in killing herself. I was so anxious to hear her "reason" but the theories in my head, while unpalatable, were no where NEAR this level of cold, calculating evil.

All over money! If she wanted more money, she have looked for another job. I still wonder if her major problem was her own money management.

It blows my mind that someone would kill innocent children because they were mad at their parents. Oh dear, this news will haunt the Krims forever!

OR, if she really felt that she worked hours she wasn't paid for, she could have gone to the labor board and they would have resolved it for her.

She is a loathsome human being. I feel so sorry for her son.

OMG. I can't believe I feel this way, but I wish she'd succeeded in killing herself. I was so anxious to hear her "reason" but the theories in my head, while unpalatable, were no where NEAR this level of cold, calculating evil.

I totally agreed with you, I wish her suicide attempt had been successful. Now the Krims will have to be tormented at a trial.

Police Charge UWS Nanny in Stabbing Death of 2 Kids

By Jonathan Dienst

Saturday, Nov 3, 2012 | Updated 10:33 PM EST

Yoselyn (Ortega) is the youngest of six siblings, most of whom live in the United States. ... emigrated to the United States in the early 1980s after graduating from accounting studies at Santa Ana College in Santiago.

Yoselyn Ortega worked as the manager of a print shop in Manhattan, until she separated from the father of her child. She returned to Santiago for a while, but then went back to the U.S., her sister said.

Miladys Ortega said that when her sister got back to New York, she couldn't find an accounting job and decided to work as a nanny because she loves children.

During her last conversations with Yoselyn, her sister didn't say anything that seemed unusual.

--------

Read more: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...elyn-ortega-krim-kids-stabbing-177123311.html

*bolded by me* Well, that's seems to be an about face. Earlier her sister is reported to have said that Yoselyn told her days before that she felt like she was going insane and planned on seeing a doctor??? Or did I get that wrong? No link, I can't find the thread I originally read that on.

Any fears people hold that she won't be held accountable and be locked away forever should now be assuaged based on this latest from the WSJ. No jury in the world will find her need for more money as an acceptable excuse to hurt anyone, let alone butcher 2 small kids.

I totally agreed with you, I wish her suicide attempt had been successful. Now the Krims will have to be tormented at a trial.

I wouldn't think there would be a trial as she has admitted guilt. Right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back