young couple who got together as strangers... then found a photo of themselves both a

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by noZme, Jan 14, 2012.

1. noZme

noZme Active Member

Cute story here:

When Tom and Laura met in college, they thought they were complete strangers to one another. But when his mother met Laura, she remembered her name as the daughter of someone in her parenting class & found a photo of the moms & kids at Tom's 1st birthday party. Shortly after that his family had moved away & the ladies had lost touch.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ot-strangers--photo-babies.html#ixzz1jSSo2CbU

2. Loading...

3. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

4. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

I LOVE sweet stories like these!

5. davehead21

davehead21 Active Member

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwe-- what a cute story!! I love stories like this. I saw a piece on the news a couple of months ago about an engaged couple who had been "boyfriend/girlfriend" in preschool or kindergarten but one of the families moved away. They found one another again later in life (I believe they were in college) and got engaged. The boy's mother remembered him telling her that he was going to marry that girl someday and he did!!

6. angelmom

angelmom The love stays...forever in our hearts

Love this story!

I had a friend years ago who had the cutest picture. She and her husband had been the ring bearer and flower girl at a wedding. They grew up being aware of each other, but their families weren't friends, just barely acquaintances.

For their wedding, her mom got a copy of that old wedding photo and blew it up and cropped it to be just of the two of them all dressed up...on the same altar where they eventually got married!

So cute!

7. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Active Member

Weird. They look like siblings. They have the same red hair and the same nose.