Your Favorite Juanderful Court Moment & Quotes

I love it whenever JM interrupts JA or ALV during a nonresponsive tangent by firmly saying "Ma'am" , then pausing, before he revisits his question..

Can't remember the exact wording, but loved when he introduced the gopher into the tiger/bear metaphor!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JM's new way of cutting people off from an answer is on my favourite list. Instead of asking the witness say yes or no, JM just says 'thank you' when he's got the info he needs and moves on.

"maybe the bank follows the laws of attraction"

hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :giggle: :lol: :lol:

oh oh oh.. and : Jodi needed two hands to ___________ and squealed like a cat!

:giggle:

my favorite Juanderful theme on closing: jodi has lied to the jury and is manipulating them like she manipulated Travis! over and over and over he drove this in.

thank you Juan!

'Quick on slime, slow on facts.'

It encompasses the entire defense in 6 words! :great:

'Quick on slime, slow on facts.'

It encompasses the entire defense in 6 words! :great:

Maybe WaMu believes in the Law of Attraction!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

meowing_cat.gif

"...squealed like a cat"

Purrrrrfect!

every word, every gesture of closing.

LOL .. Trixie Belden .. that used to be my avatar when I was first here .. freaked me out a bit to see it .. good stuff :)

Darn, didn't know it had been used here before...I always preferred Trixie over Nancy Drew, she had more personality.

Lots of great stuff today. "Horde of skateboarders with screwdrivers, that's what ya gotta do to be part of their club" :floorlaugh:

"How do I love the let me count the lies"

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

"Her memory is incredible down to follicles of hair....And then the fog rolls in."

LOL!

"Her memory is incredible down to follicles of hair....And then the fog rolls in."

LOL!
Better yet- the San Francisco fog!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Talking about Ryan Burns..."Gosh, you can almost hear the violins as she kissed him, isn't that romantic, as she adjusted him...whatever that means..."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraGanis
Back