Your Pick for Red Herring

Here's one article that includes the statement, but it doesn't offer a specific source.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

This article says pretty much the same thing:
http://www.krem.com/news/northwest-...may-know-what-happened-to-Kyron-98196889.html

I can't find the statement in either.
We have sources saying LE believes someone other than TH may KNOW what happened but knowing may be slightly different from being responsible.

On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.
The sources declined to characterize anyone who has that information, including when and how the details of the disappearance may have been passed along. But Terri may not be alone in knowing, the sources said.

Then we have Kaine saying LE believes Terri is responsible but this doesn't say if there was anybody else involved:

In court records released last week, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said that investigators told him that they have probable cause to believe that Kyron's stepmother Terri was involved in his disappearance.

Finally we have Desiree saying she believes someone else is involved but she does not say LE shares her belief, she merely tells that this is what she believes.

Desiree told CNN that she believes that someone in addition to Terri Horman was involved in her son's disappearance
and that Terri did not act alone.

"I don't think so," Desiree said, "Honestly, she didn't take out a contract on her husband alone, so I think she
would need help.

I hope there is someone in addition to Terri involved because it looks like Kyron's only chance to be alive but I dunno, I think it may be a red herring created by the alleged murder for hire plot and the parents' desire to have him home again. It just seems rather difficult to find anybody who would agree to such a risky endeavor and for what purpose?

I believe someone is being givin enough rope to hang themselves with , and I don't think it is TH.

Neither of those articles include that statement, or anything that indicates Terri was not involved. The statement is:

LE believes someone other than Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

I'm looking for a link to LE saying they believe someone other than Terri is responsible.

a quote from the first link: On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.

While it states "sources" this statement even elicited a thread on this site.

Neither of those articles include that statement, or anything that indicates Terri was not involved. The statement is:

LE believes someone other than Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

I'm looking for a link to LE saying they believe someone other than Terri is responsible.

IIRC there was a statement similar as well. Not the word responsible in it. Something like:

someone other than Terri Horman knows what happened to Kryon

I'm just throwing that out here for anyone's research purposes.

At the time I recall thinking: It could just be a confidant that Terri told what happened". And then I thought: No way would Terri tell anyone the truth about what happened so ... just more red hairring...;) Shortly afterwards, the sexting story broke.

That LE "briefs" Kaine with facts about the case. I think they have briefed him with evidence (whatever it may be) of the MFH plot, but surely they are not disclosing facts and evidence about Kyron's disappearance to him.

That Kaine's and Desiree's statements to the media are orchestrated in some way by LE.

a quote from the first link: On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.

While it states "sources" this statement even elicited a thread on this site.

That's a different statement, with a different meaning.

IIRC there was a statement similar as well. Not the word responsible in it. Something like:

someone other than Terri Horman knows what happened to Kryon

I'm just throwing that out here for anyone's research purposes.

At the time I recall thinking: It could just be a confidant that Terri told what happened". And then I thought: No way would Terri tell anyone the truth about what happened so ... just more red hairring...;) Shortly afterwards, the sexting story broke.

I'd love to see that statement from LE saying they believe someone other than Terri is responsible.

BOMBSHELL!!

Both of the links posted above say essentially the same thing: That sources have said that investigators believe someone other than TMH may know what happened to Kyron. I'm not aware that there's been any statement to the effect that someone other than Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

"it's overwhelming for us to be here, in a good way."

Well, I can't say as I'd refer to a search for my missing child with the predicate "a good way"......ever.

"it's overwhelming for us to be here, in a good way."

Well, I can't say as I'd refer to a search for my missing child with the predicate "a good way"......ever.

I think he was just trying to express gratitude to all who've left tokens and prayers etc honoring Kyron along the fence at Skyline and saying how "overwhelming - in a good way" it was to know that so many people out there are praying for his son, his family, etc.

I didn't think there was anything inappropriate about him expressing that.

Heck, I'm tempted to say "that Kyron is really 'missing'"........but I guess that that's just wishful thinking.

Totally my first thought -
I still think (and hope) that he's ok and with people he knows and may not even know what the hullabub is....(although by now he'd be missing everyone something fierce!)

Dang,I kind of believe this also,so far it's mostly about a divorce and people's emotions.I really wish LE would tell more than what they are,all we're getting is media's accounts and they're playing up alot of things for a sensational story.Right now I'm not even sure about the whole MC thing,I think it was his intention on getting in that house to find info,there is a reward,I believe.And the landscaper thing is odd,why wasn't she arrested if she tried to get someone to off KH?This makes no sense.

As far as the landscaper thing and no arrest, I think I can answer that. It has nothing to do with credibility. It has more to do with the ability to prove it in a criminal court, beyond a reasonable doubt. IE LE may have talked with the guy, may have believed what he told them. But without some means of being able to provide some evidence to prove what he told them they cannot take it into court. Unless they have some type of evidence to verify what the landscaper says, they don't have enough to file charges.

As far as the landscaper thing and no arrest, I think I can answer that. It has nothing to do with credibility. It has more to do with the ability to prove it in a criminal court, beyond a reasonable doubt. IE LE may have talked with the guy, may have believed what he told them. But without some means of being able to provide some evidence to prove what he told them they cannot take it into court. Unless they have some type of evidence to verify what the landscaper says, they don't have enough to file charges.

Exactly, LE may believe and find credible the landscaper but are obviously unable to substantiate his story or there would have been an arrest.

The MFH plot. There's something fishy about that. If she'd really/seriously approached the landscaper to kill KH, she'd have told him to get lost when he approached her to blackmail her and denied having done any such thing. Why would she call the police and say that a man was threatening her?

I have a question about this. I know that the landscaper talked to her and that she later called police and said that she had recieved threats. But wasn't this the same night that Kaine left the home? Has it ever been officially confirmed who she was saying was threatening her or what the threat was?

See I was thinking that Kaine had just been told about the threats to himself. And that somethings about her were starting to come to his mind about her. And that he decides to move out and take the baby with him. I am thinking that he may have called her. And if he called her, who knows what was said? Did he maybe make a threat about what he would do if he found out that she had Kyron or if Kyron was harmed? Or did TH see his taking their baby as a threat? Maybe she was trying to get LE to help her get the baby back?

Equally as strong is the statement that "LE believes someone other than Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance."

Open to interpretation, but strong nonetheless.

Can you link me to that statement please debs?
Not asking for proof, I just wanna rub it in someone's face :)

As was pointed out repeatedly, the statement is not a direct quote, and accordingly could change the meaning of what I typed. I wrote what I interpreted the statement to mean, and that statement has been quoted in this thread already.

My pick for red herring? TH taking Kyron to school.

I know she took him to the school, and she moved about the school with him to look at things. But I am beginning to believe she also left with him. I am beginning to believe that the whole school thing was the beginning of an elaborate alibi.

I haven't read all the opinions above because I didn't want to be influenced.

I don't know if this is a "red herring" or not but sure has my hinky meter going.... Baby K at school and Baby K NOT at school. I would really like to know for sure.

I know Kaine has verified it but, personally, I don't beleive the baby was there that morning. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back