You're not gonna believe this - Father of the Year!

Aside from his kids, did DP have any relatives on his side who stood up for him or stand up for his "innocence"? I can almost understand his children "sticking up for him", he is their dad and it would be so hard to understand/believe something this serious (IMO).

One of the headlines on my homepage yesterday (I think) was a photo of DP that said "DP making jokes upon his arrest" or something to that affect. I couldn't bring myself to view the video or article because I was sickened to think that someone could joke or even smile under the circumstances. What on earth could be so funny about being arrested for murder? :furious:

Aside from his kids, did DP have any relatives on his side who stood up for him or stand up for his "innocence"? I can almost understand his children "sticking up for him", he is their dad and it would be so hard to understand/believe something this serious (IMO).

One of the headlines on my homepage yesterday (I think) was a photo of DP that said "DP making jokes upon his arrest" or something to that affect. I couldn't bring myself to view the video or article because I was sickened to think that someone could joke or even smile under the circumstances. What on earth could be so funny about being arrested for murder? :furious:

His Mom did. Way back when. I don't know what happened to her after the whole Morphey fiasco. Seems like Mom went into hiding as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back