You're the prosecution....how would you present your case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the prosecution would gather the statistics of missing children in Canada, the US and Europe and how many guardians did not report them missing immediately and ultimately were found to be responsible for their deaths. I believe this information would be very telling and good in an opening arguement.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a murder trial. KCA is on trial for the murder of her 2 year, 10 month old daughter, Caylee. We will show that Caylee was reported missing by her grandmother on July 15th, 2008 and you will hear the tape of that 911 call, wherein Mrs. A reports that Caylee has been missing, not an hour, not a few hours, not a day, but 31 DAYS!!! That's right Caylee was already missing 31 days before anyone called to report it. Her mother, the defendant was last seen on June 16th, 2008 with Caylee as they left their home here in Orlando. Since June 16th and up until the day Caylee was reported missing, KCA has been seen in various bars dancing and drinking, found a new boyfriend and moved in with him, got a new tattoo, shoppped, dined and avoided going home with various excuses to her family as to where she was and what she was doing. We will show you that not one person has seen Caylee in all that time. Not one.

We will show that KCA reported that she worked at Universal and hired a Nanny to babysit Caylee while she worked. In fact, KCA told her father that morning of the 16th that she was dropping Caylee off to the Nanny and then going to her job - a normal day.
We will show you that KCA was fired from Universal in 2006 and in fact had no job. We will show that the Nanny simply does not exist. We will show that KCA did not provide one useful piece of information as to the whereabouts of her daughter during the entire investigation of her disappearance and in fact refuses to this day to tell anyone where her child is.

We will also show you that a hair, from Caylee, showed evidence of decomposition and the forensics experts will tell you that the hair came from a dead body. The body of Caylee. Hair was found in the trunk of KCA's car, along with body fluids matching Caylee's DNA and an overwhelming stench of decomposition was present in teh trunk of the car when it was released from the impound lot on July 15th, after being towed on June 30, 2008 from the parking lot of an Amscot business.

We will show you that during the 2 weeks that the vehicle was in the impound, KCA told many stories about where she was, where Caylee was and what they were doing. We will prove to you that none of the stories were true and that in fact, KCA lied for 31 days as to the whereabouts of baby Caylee.

We will show you, with conlcusive proof that Caylee is in fact dead and that for a period of about 3 days her little body was stored in her mother's car trunk while her mother drove around Orlando without a care in the world. KCA's friends will tell you that during the time Caylee was missing, KCA was happy, fun, laughing, having a good time and never once mentioned to anyone that her daughter was missing. Not once.

We have not been able to locate little Caylee's body because her mother hid it so well and has not felt it necessary to reveal this information. However, we have circumstantial evidence that leads to only one reasonable conclusion and that is that KCA murdered her child, Caylee.

We will show you that KCA is a cold and calculating woman without remorse, grief, fear or shame and that she callously and vicioulsy planned the death of her child and followed through with those plans to rid herself of the burden of motherhood.

When the trial is over, we expect that you will return a verdict of guilt on the part of KCA for the charge of Murder in the 1st degree. You will be required to render this verdict once you have heard the evidence as there will be no other reasonable choice.

Listen carefully.

Someone needs to send this off to the local DA - it would save a lot of pre trial prep time. This is a perfect opening statement!:clap::clap::clap:

I'd simply release Casey and let the public deal with her. Save boatloads of money & time.

I'd simply release Casey and let the public deal with her. Save boatloads of money & time.

Yep, that's just what they did in Mississippi Burning.

I pray we as a civilizied nation are really beyond this mind thought. Not even as a joke.

my closing statements would absolutely include a photo presentation of grieving mothers hours afters and days after their child died juxtaposed with Casey nuzzling into Tony's shoulder hours after Caylee died, and table dancing 4 days later

I'd love to put Atty Nejame on the stand to do his "All roads lead to Caylee speech."
After all, he was Cindy and George's attorney. Everything they told him is privileged. But he knows things independent of representing George & Cindy. There has to be an avenue which led him to this conclusion about Casey.

It has to be an unprivileged route because he has been talking about in on national and local television.

I'd like to interview him as a potential witness. I'd like to know every unprivileged piece of information he has garnered, which leads him to say this about Casey.

Having spent time as an ally of the Anthony family, and still exhibiting no disproportionate hostility toward them, he might provide damaging testimony that could carry much weight.

jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members