YouTube

Discussion in 'Darlie Routier' started by enigma, Mar 5, 2007.

1. enigma

enigma New Member

2. Loading...

3. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

What an odd video. IF that is supposed to honor the memory of the boys, I would think it might be best if they left the muder weapon out of it. They also don't need to show a dead boy in that video or hold up portions of the autopsy report. I have no idea what that video was supposed to do, but once again, these people have no clue how their doing all this stuff makes the puplic sick to their stomaches and just wants Darlie to be executed already. :confused: :confused: :confused:

4. Mama-cita

Mama-cita Self Appointed Goddess

I totally agree with you Jeana! This video was really about DARLIE...

5. fran

fran Former Member

Exactly!

fran

6. cami

cami Keep your fork......

I can't even comment I am so disgusted. Whomever put that video on youtube should be taken out back and shot.

Will they stop at nothing to promote that baby killer?

7. Mary456

Mary456 New Member

The video is 5 minutes and 30 seconds long. Almost 4 minutes (3 minutes and 50 seconds) of that video has a cheap ticker tape running across the bottom which says "Justice for Darlie.net".

A video in memory of Devon and Damon? You have to be kidding me.

8. dasgal

dasgal New Member

Jeeze, could they have done a more transpant half a$$ job than this? Me thinks not.
    If they truly wanted to honor those boys, they should have left out the crime scene photos and the ads for their murderous mother from hell.
    I challenge this sick family to lend me the copyright, so that I could prepare a proper memorial to those poor children.
    Sickened, truly sickened.

9. enigma

enigma New Member

I am not sure who posted the video but she has lots of videos on YouTube in memory of slain children. Quite possible that it is Cheryl since it does say on the banner "JusticeforDarlie.net" and I don't think YouTube allows things that have a copywrite (sp?) but then I don't know if Cheryl has a copywrite (again sp?) or not. I just thought it was interesting and I found it while looking at the Anna Nicole video.

10. enigma

enigma New Member

I also saw that there is someone using the name enigma077 on the site but it's not me. I don't even have a YouTube account, just browse and lurk over there...:woohoo:

11. Daisy

Daisy New Member

"If" this was supposed to be in memory of those two cute little boys, it was one of the most tasteless memoriams I have ever seen in my life. Made me go :waitasec: .

12. hipmamajen

hipmamajen I love the friends I have gathered together on thi

That's just ugly. Who made this?

13. StellaTravers

StellaTravers New Member

Had to have been made by a Darlie fan. Looks more like a Darlie ad than a tribute to Devon and Damon

14. noe66

noe66 New Member

How very sad. If this is a tribute to those poor boys it certainly is in bad taste. Definitely made by a Darlie supporter!

15. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

Watching those two beautiful little boys just made me cry. This video was all about Darlie. Very sad.

Gozgals

16. ohiomom

ohiomom New Member

That video is very upsetting, my insides churned watching it. Who ever is behind this should be right beside HER.