Youtuber Onision has allegedly groomed underage girls, a Serial Abuser, Etc

Wow I just read your timeline. This guy has so many issues, I hope he is really investigated and pays for what he did to these people

I read that timeline, and my jaw just dropped to the floor. WTH? I consider myself very well read and up to date on things of the world. . . . . but this garbage just takes the cake?! I have read/heard about some vile stuff.....but just wow. I really hope this garbage-mouth youtuber is investigated thoroughly, this is highly disturbing content. Ick.

I cant view the timeline for some reason but I know of some of what's gone on. I used to be a fan of his but the constant attention seeking videos really drove me mad. People have attempted to bring him to justice but he appears to have an answer for everything as his long rambling videos can attest.

There has been an ongoing investigation series going on with Chris Hansen on youtube, "Have a seat with Chris Hansen" and Onision has lost his patreon because he doxxed one of the girls on twitter. not sure if that was in the timeline as that has happened recently.
He makes my skin crawl. He lied about being in the Military and he is abusive. His husband Kai isn't innocent either and what turns my stomach is they do this around their CHILDREN!!!
According to Hansen the FBI is looking into Onision especially the pictures since some of the girls were under the age of 18 when they were exchanged and that's the transmission of....well....Child *advertiser censored*. I HATE saying those words. They make me sick.
I have been trying to keep up with this. The show is on usually on Wednesday nights. Not sure if I am allowed to drop a link so I won't do that to keep it safe.

I've been following his case for years. There is an extensive, long and very detailed thread on kiwifarms if you can handle the vernacular over there. I've tried to compile some links to MSM or popular media below for the sake of TOS - Hopefully the mods let us continue to post on this as it is somewhat unusual and not something MSM will cover until it reaches Magnotta levels.

Onison is the moniker of Greg Jackson, a self-made E-boy. Onision - Wikipedia
The timeline posted above is amazing and exhaustive for an overview of the rest. Here is a video compiling clips and other info (check links in video description too):

MSM/Pop Media:
One of YouTube's most reviled personalities is crumbling under scandal and asked us to pay $10,000 for an interview
YouTuber Onision accused of abusing teen girls - The Post Millennial
When will YouTube ban Onision?
Onision denies the allegations and blames the backlash on "cancel culture," but given his past reactions to controversy, he may be playing into the spotlight. To ensure he stops leveraging his influence over teenagers, he should be kicked off YouTube where he has a collective 5.61 million subscribers across three accounts. YouTube's policies may not directly ban his wrongdoing, but that just highlights the limitations of the company's self-imposed rules.
Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces
YouTuber Onision melts down in bizarre videos following allegations of 'child grooming' and sexual abuse

Chris Hansen's video:

Here is a video covering the twitter doxxing since the evidence is likely disappearing:
And an archiver's twitter with all the history:
Onision Unprivated (@OnionUnprivated) | Twitter

I never followed him, only briefly when he was with Patient Zero. At that point, I was out. She was treated horribly and gaslit so visibly. I really don't doubt that any of this is true, and sincerely hope justice is carried out. This definitely needs to be more prominent in the news. Not to boost his name, but to carry out justice.

He has always been so off putting, imo. His early videos were meant to be funny (I guess?) but in hindsight, they're creepy.

Yuck. He’s disgusting! He does not deserve to “influence” people or even have the opportunity to connect with that many people I’m so disturbed

To be able to do this all in the public view and never have any repercussions... How does he have such a mass following for content that clearly is abusive and deranged? Being able to bring out a camera when your gf is having a mental breakdown or after your daughter fell out of a window. I hope the FBI finds something viable to continue the investigation.

I was wondering why we didn’t have an Onision thread on this site. He’s such an unbelievably effed-up person.

Reactions: Dre
I'm not sure if anyone is aware of what happened to his daughter and as it seems Kai( Onision's husband?) has a higher chance of being arrested.
Good god, at least get the children out of their care!!! They both seem absolutely so unstable... what the hell is their life? Save the kids!

Good god, at least get the children out of their care!!! They both seem absolutely so unstable... what the hell is their life? Save the kids!
I hope he didn't harm them in any way, but this whole story about his daughter falling down and then him going to grab the camera? I mean really, who would listen to that story and think: " well this man seems mentally stable, the story sounds about right"..... Nothing about that situation is normal. I don't know how those kids aren't taken away from them. Another thing is, he has cameras around his home, how convenient is it that not a single camera is pointing towards the spot where the poor girl fell?! I honestly think Kai does care about the kids, but I don't think they are a priority in any way. Also when his daughter was in the hospital he was on twitter? instead of taking care of her or god forbid WORRY ABOUT HER. Another thing is, he was in the army for a period of time.... If you are interested in looking into that as well, I posted a link to it.

Reactions: Dre
I know this may not be a shocker but Onision is a liar.... and these guys didn’t really know what they were talking about either. I’m a 17 year Air Force vet and I spent 13 of those years attached to a spec ops unit. I’ve deployed multiple times and I’ve also had my share of issues when I was enlisted.

1. Onision was not Special Forces.... he was Security Forces! These folks that check your ID before you enter the base. While I’ve known some badass Security Forces folks in the Spec Ops world it is RARE and typically you have to be in for a while with a stellar career before you’re selected for a Spec Ops role (there’s a name for the role but I’m pretty sure it’s classified).

2. Security Forces is one of the lowest rungs as far as Air Force career fields go. Typically if you don’t score well on your ASVAB (aptitude test you take to enter) you’re either made into Security Forces or you’ll be assigned to Services as a cook in the chow hall.

3. He would not have been able to cut his own hair in basic. We aren’t allowed things like clippers in basic typically.... although I do know that by the time he went to basic the Air Force got a LOT softer on trainees.

4. SERE (Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape) is NOT a school required for Security Forces. If he was stationed at a SERE base (Fairchild AFB in Washington) then it would be a very rare possibility that he would be chosen to go as a Security Forces Airmen.... ESPECIALLY that soon after basic. *Everyone knows you have to kill a rabbit during SERE.

5. Considering that SERE is a government entity AND requires a higher level of classification there is also NO way that he, as a security forces airmen and supposed SERE flunkie, would be tasked with building their “website” there is a DOD intranet that contains all of the various web pages and there is a specific career field that is assigned to that task with the required permissions.

6. They were wrong in the video when they said that an LOR is a career ender. It’s not.

I stopped watching the video after that... I’ll go and look at the site he supposedly created to help identify even more of the lies.

MOO Onision wouldn’t have made it very far in the military, even in security forces. His dramatic personality is reminiscent of every airmen that has been kicked out for “failure to adapt” within their first few months.... speculation perhaps, but as a woman, before guys learn my background, almost every guy I meet likes to say they were special forces/spec ops. I deployed with them, and I can tell you without a doubt that Onision would have never even passed the psych eval to get cleared for a position requiring SERE.

Those in positions requiring higher responsibility and clearance are very rarely boastful or dramatic, quite the opposite in fact.

The term my unit was told to aspire to was “Quiet Professionals”

*This is my own opinion and observation given my experience.

I know this may not be a shocker but Onision is a liar.... and these guys didn’t really know what they were talking about either. I’m a 17 year Air Force vet and I spent 13 of those years attached to a spec ops unit. I’ve deployed multiple times and I’ve also had my share of issues when I was enlisted.

1. Onision was not Special Forces.... he was Security Forces! These folks that check your ID before you enter the base. While I’ve known some badass Security Forces folks in the Spec Ops world it is RARE and typically you have to be in for a while with a stellar career before you’re selected for a Spec Ops role (there’s a name for the role but I’m pretty sure it’s classified).

2. Security Forces is one of the lowest rungs as far as Air Force career fields go. Typically if you don’t score well on your ASVAB (aptitude test you take to enter) you’re either made into Security Forces or you’ll be assigned to Services as a cook in the chow hall.

3. He would not have been able to cut his own hair in basic. We aren’t allowed things like clippers in basic typically.... although I do know that by the time he went to basic the Air Force got a LOT softer on trainees.

4. SERE (Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape) is NOT a school required for Security Forces. If he was stationed at a SERE base (Fairchild AFB in Washington) then it would be a very rare possibility that he would be chosen to go as a Security Forces Airmen.... ESPECIALLY that soon after basic. *Everyone knows you have to kill a rabbit during SERE.

5. Considering that SERE is a government entity AND requires a higher level of classification there is also NO way that he, as a security forces airmen and supposed SERE flunkie, would be tasked with building their “website” there is a DOD intranet that contains all of the various web pages and there is a specific career field that is assigned to that task with the required permissions.

6. They were wrong in the video when they said that an LOR is a career ender. It’s not.

I stopped watching the video after that... I’ll go and look at the site he supposedly created to help identify even more of the lies.

MOO Onision wouldn’t have made it very far in the military, even in security forces. His dramatic personality is reminiscent of every airmen that has been kicked out for “failure to adapt” within their first few months.... speculation perhaps, but as a woman, before guys learn my background, almost every guy I meet likes to say they were special forces/spec ops. I deployed with them, and I can tell you without a doubt that Onision would have never even passed the psych eval to get cleared for a position requiring SERE.

Those in positions requiring higher responsibility and clearance are very rarely boastful or dramatic, quite the opposite in fact.

The term my unit was told to aspire to was “Quiet Professionals”

*This is my own opinion and observation given my experience.
Wow! Thanks so much for that perspective, I feel like I just learned a lot, so cool. Love your insight and agree as far as I’m able without having had anywhere near similar life experiences.
Also, awesome first post! Welcome to websleuths! Hope you stick around and look forward to maybe seeing you on some missing persons threads ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back