Yvette Henley, 4, abducted by father, recovered in AZ motel with help of UK gamer

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by MelmothTheLost, Aug 14, 2017.

1. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Well-Known Member

British Sainsbury's worker, 21, helps track down American missing girl, four, from his bedroom 5,000 miles away by offering to buy her runaway father a free pizza to trick the man into handing over the address of his motel hideout

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4787584/Sainsbury-s-worker-21-helps-track-missing-girl.html

Yvette was not listed on WS as missing but it's always good to be able to report a happy outcome to this sort of case.

2. AlienSparkle

AlienSparkle New Member

At a time when so many of the younger generations simply chose
    to ignore or refuse to get involved, this young man is to be applauded and celebrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Such great news! I tried to find a story in the USA but haven't seen anything yet, all articles come from overseas.

I'm hoping USA MSM picks up on this story.

4. leflautist

leflautist Member

5. gia2

gia2 Member

Fantastic so happy that there was a good outcome! I'd not read about this in the UK news.