Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! All that activity they observed at Zach's and they didn't go on in then? Makes no sense to me. Maybe further testimony will clear that up.

Wouldn't surprise me if Zach was to be rolled into the courtroom strapped to a hand cart like Hannibal Lecter each day.

:waiting:

I will "stipulate" that we are about 7 minutes away from starting . :hanging:

With the jury being sequestered.... it's really bad that these attorneys are making the jurors "wait."

I have to go to the store, and have an appt at 12:15, I guess I will just use all my cell data today if he goes on for long!

Was going to run to the store for dog and cat food but instead gave them my deli turkey slices so I could watch this testimony. Too bad it isn't 5 o'clock, but heck, it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?

With the jury being sequestered.... it's really bad that these attorneys are making the jurors "wait."

I might be wrong but I thought I read yesterday that it was a different witness expected to testify all day and court was going to be a long day.

[video=twitter;908351429940740097]https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/908351429940740097[/video]

:waiting:

I will "stipulate" that we are about 7 minutes away from starting . :hanging:
My live stream isn't on yet. Does anyone see any action in the courtroom yet? Dang, were they staying in a hotel in the next county?

[video=twitter;908350502542483457]https://twitter.com/jayljohnson/status/908350502542483457[/video]
this is a link to the Tennessee rules of court in Hadin County

:seeya:

This is JMO and a big fat :moo:

I find it very interesting that the State is changing its course after 3 full days of trial to bring in their "star witness" - JA.

Yes, the State has the right to change course and put witnesses in any order they choose - it's their call - it's their choice.

But why bring in their "star witness" so early in the trial, who has a rap sheet a mile long, who is a career long criminal, and whom the State Prosecutor continuously referred to as a "bad man" in their Opening Statement?

Where is the State's physical EVIDENCE that links ZA and the rest of the bunch to the crime ?

Is the State's case so weak that they have to bring in their "star witness" to testify NOW in order to give "credibility" and/or substance to the remaining State's witnesses and evidence?

I don't know ...

Not good IMO if all the State has is the testimony of a career criminal ...

:moo:

Husband stupidly made me start running one of our properties as an airbnb and I have to go drop supplies over there. I want to scream. I have followed this case for longer than I have known him, I feel like it gets priority!

[video=twitter;908351429810716674]https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte/status/908351429810716674[/video]

Coffee on, snacks ready, supper prepped, pinio grigio chilling. Good to go.

BBM: I think he will be there a while ... he likes to "chat" and "toot his own horn" :gaah:

:seeya:

Remember yesterday when the judge was dismissing the jury? He told them to rest up because he thought today would be a long day for them.

Was going to run to the store for dog and cat food but instead gave them my deli turkey slices so I could watch this testimony. Too bad it isn't 5 o'clock, but heck, it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?
I don't know about cats, but for dogs bananas work too, until you can get to the store.

mimosa anyone?

header-mimosas.jpg
link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads