Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the cell expert just said Jason Autry phone never overlapped with Holly's.... not great for Zach.

Does the mean that Zach could have left his cell in someone else'''s vehicle while he kidnapped her?

JA was never with Holly's phone because by the time he met up with them Dylan was already disposing of Holly's phone. JMO

Is there really any logical reason to assume these hoodlums would have even considered being "tracked" by their cell phone usage? I mean in 2011??? I can't see it.

With all this cell phone back and forth, tweeting that I'm seeing, I just want to bring one testimony into light from early on.

Rebecca Earp, Zach's girlfriend testified the day Holly was missing, she said Zach Adams called her from Dylan's phone.

She testified she did not usually get calls from Zach Adams on Dylan Adam's phone. Questioned again more intently, she said "no" to the question of "have you ever before received a phone call from Dylan's phone from Zach?" She said no.

That, to me, was the one piece she brought to the table that confuses EVERYTHING. Which for me, comes back to Autry being the best witness to events here.

Otherwise, to prove Rebecca's testimony true on this one point, I want to know where Dylan Adam's phone is at all time as well as ZA's phone.

I actually believe there was no major intention to switch phones. I think somewhere along the line, there is panic of being caught, as the search is on that day for Holly Bobo and LE is everywhere, so just grab a phone and call, no matter who's it is may be at work here. They could have been together too.

I could be missing testimony right this minute where locations of Dylan's phone will come into play. But I highly doubt it. No one has mentioned it sense Rebecca took the stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am behind... but the "Can he answer that question, Mr. US Attorney?" is the best line of this trial for me.

Is there really any logical reason to assume these hoodlums would have even considered being "tracked" by their cell phone usage?

I mean in 2011??? I can't see it.

:seeya:

BBM: Supposedly they were all "methed up" ... JA testified that he needed his "fix" ...

:moo:

With all this cell phone back and forth, tweeting that I'm seeing, I just want to bring one testimony into light from early on.

Rebecca Earp, Zach's girlfriend testified the day Holly was missing, she said Zach Adams called her from Dylan's phone.

She testified she did not usually get calls from Zach Adams on Dylan Adam's phone. Questioned again more intently, she said "no" to the question of "have you ever before received a phone call from Dylan's phone from Zach?" She said no.

That, to me, was the one piece she brought to the table that confuses EVERYTHING. Which for me, comes back to Autry being the best witness to events here.

Otherwise, to prove Rebecca's testimony true on this one point, I want to know where Dylan Adam's phone is at all time as well as ZA's phone.

I actually believe there was no major intention to switch phones. I think somewhere along the line, there is panic of being caught, as the search is on that day for Holly Bobo and LE is everywhere, so just grab a phone and call, no matter who's it is may be at work here. They could have been together too.

I could be missing testimony right this minute where locations of Dylan's phone will come into play. But I highly doubt it. No one has mentioned it sense Rebecca took the stand.

This is probably why the defense didn't map locations for Dylan.

Was JA testimony that he was at SA's house the day Holly disappeared? Guess I missed that part.

Am I correct that if Autry made/received no calls while with Zach that there would be no cell records of his phone's location?

This guy did not list Dylan’s phone as one that was analyzed. He is going to get hammered on cross over this I bet.

Was JA testimony that he was at SA's house the day Holly disappeared? Guess I missed that part.

Yes, that is where he first met up with Zach.

The absence of phone data at Shayne's house does not mean Autry wasn't there.

[video=twitter;910544823794438144]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/910544823794438144[/video]

[video=twitter;910544260180492288]https://twitter.com/CCLawNewz/status/910544260180492288[/video]

IIRC, JA texted Zach, wanting to buy some pills. And Zach texted back, come to Shyness, I need some help.

eta: I love how autocorrect changed Shayne's name...

Wait, he did just mention a location for Dylan's phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members