Zahra Baker Search and Recovery Effort and Input #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to any records, Zahra had a very distinct, unique smile with several overlapping and unusual features of her upper teeth. I think, too, that a dental match would be the most likely to have been made this quickly.

This got me to wondering about her dental records. I believe it is highly doubtful that she saw a dentist while she was here (as I do not believe she ever saw a Dr. while in the States). Therefore, I believe her dental records probably would have come from Oz. Here in the US we have HIPPA laws that prevent releasing medical records to anyone who doesn't have specific written authorization to obtain them. The exception, such as in this case, would be the biological parents of a child could obtain those records within the HIPPA laws. I am wondering if ED was able to obtain dental records from a treating dentist in Oz as she could prove she was the biological mother to Zahra. If so, there may be records (X-rays) that have some of her permanent teeth (as she would have still been getting them @ age 8).

I just received a text from Breaking News.

Per WCNC, the remains have been confirmed to be Zahra's.

RIP sweet angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members